• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Millennium City: Stimulant - "Bright Beginnings, Dark Pasts"

Characters
Here
Handsome Jack
Jack looked back to the Hyperion employee that addressed him. This guy had a prosthetic arm and his eyes were mismatched, a feature Jack thought for sure he would remember if he had ever seen this guy before.

"Of course you know me," Jack said with a cheeky smile on his face(mask?), "I'm the CEO of Hyperion! And..." Jack knew he had more accomplishments but they weren't coming to him, almost like he was trying to recall another person's memories. "That makes me your boss. I'm Handsome Jack," Jack recovered.

Rhysie Rhysie

Cal Kestus
Interacting w/:
2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B (Tanya) Nightwisher Nightwisher (Vincent) Centurion_ Centurion_ (Steve) StaidFoal StaidFoal (Lucas) Chungchangching Chungchangching (Vitan)

He had woken with a short gasp as the truck ran over a pothole, bumping and shaking seemingly everyone awake. Cal took a few quick breaths before his breathing began to slow back down to a calm, steady rhythm. He had been dreaming that the escape pod going to Bracca had exploded, that he had done something wrong when getting it ready for take off. If that had happened, it would have been just another monument to his failure. He couldn't save his Master, and he had even lost his lightsaber. The former Padawan had always wondered if he could have done something more to help if he hadn't dropped when those clone troopers shot at him. Like he always did when the transports shook him awake, Cal reached for his Master's lightsaber he kept hidden beneath his poncho, but to his surprise, it wasn't there. His eyes went back and forth around the room, looking for his forbidden weapon, but nothing was like he remembered it.

Instead of being on a Scrapper Guild transport on its way to another ship, he was in a much bigger space with unfamiliar faces. It was filled mostly with humans like him, only he did see one person wearing a sinister-looking suit of armor. Cal wondered if he was some new type of stormtrooper he hadn't seen before or just some bounty hunter. The featureless square space he found himself in made it easy to figure out that his lightsaber wasn't here, and neither was Prauf, his Abednedo friend and coworker. That was a shame, although he figured he was better off not being stuck with him on their way to wherever this thing was taking them.

As he tried to process just what was going on, a slot in the wall slid open and an alien Cal had never seen before spoke to them from the other side. Whoever he was, it seemed like he was trying to calm down, but the Jedi-in-training sensed that there were no good intentions behind his words. The alien sounded more like a bounty hunter than a rescuer. When their 'savior' had made it clear that he wanted them to sit still and shut up, Cal had noticed a group of people mumbling and talking to each other, no doubt planning their escape. Chances were, whoever his captors were they knew he was a Jedi and they had taken his lightsaber away. If he was going to escape and get his weapon back, he'd need to work with someone others.

Cal Kestis stood and started to walk over the to men and the women, trying to keep steady as the movement of the vehicle tried to throw him off balance. Along the way, he smiled at a little girl who seemed to be upset with what was happening. "Don't worry, we can find a way out of this." He moved along and finally reached the group, crouching down and bringing his voice down to a whisper but trying to be heard over the cantina music the drivers were playing.

"Hey, you guys seem to have a good grasp of the situation," he noticed the pale, awkward young girl and the seemingly concussed young man, and gave them a small, inoffensive smile. "Well, most of you, anyway." He turned his attention back to the smiling bald man, the serious old guy, and the casual woman. They seemed the least affected by all this. Maybe they had been in this kind of situation before, and if they had, that probably meant they could get out of it. "If you guys are trying to think up a way out of here, I think I could help you out. I'm Cal Kestis, by the way."

1575061770470.png

• Rhys Strongfork

tumblr_nwqwn08dhv1qcxzu2o3_500.gif

"Yes, That I know. Apart that I work for the data-mining department and got this arm, cybernetic eye which you may have seen already" Rhys replied yet had to question his purpose for Jack to be in here if he so loved controlling things from his base.

tumblr_nrjeg9FMZy1r6c1ylo4_r1_250.gif

"If I may ask, what made you come with everyone who's also confused about what city we're about to enter? I thought you liked to control everything from Helios." Rhys asked with a raised left eyebrow as he crossed his arms as he adjusted his tie.

Helghast Colonol Mael Radec

5d1b9e2e620c9531f124367b36f3f003.jpg

Radec's voice looked slightly raspy from the breathing mask as he sat quietly, just observing the people around the truck. So far, something or someone called a "Jedi" named Cal, A mechanized arm human named Rhys , and another CEO of a business named Hyperion named Handsome Jack and a few other humans so far. Then there was a female in the back playing innocent for a bit.

Unfortunately for the Helghast Colonel, he had no choice but cooperate with his aliies for now.

"Colonel Mael Radec of the Helgahst."

Centurion_ Centurion_ GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack

Last edited:
Effy Stonem Gifs - Page One - Wattpad

hunter

she felt the need to do something....anything really ... even a silly conversation so she turned to one of the men .... one of the only noteworthy men here.... she scanned the two men in the truck and stood up, sighing a bit.

then turned to Vincent...

"You seem like the leader type....." she pursed her lips, trying to figure out what to say, feeling a little awkward... just a little..... since she was never the social type. It didn't help that the man had such a strong .... presence in the room.... "what's your name?" She tried her best to keep her tone cold and neutral, even with her heart thumping in her chest .... she hadn't felt this way since .... well, since she met her wife.... then again her wife did try to kill her, so it might have been that.... no, she shouldn't think about her.... caused too much confusing emotions...... Gods she wished she had a gun or something in her hands..... just so she had something to occupy her....

Nightwisher Nightwisher

2561353_orig.gif

Kiseki Naoru

"I'd love to be friends with you!”

Kiseki stirred awake at the sound of voices accompanied by her head thumping against the floor of the vehicle she didn’t remember getting into. Immediately her palm came up to her forehead as she sat up from the ground, putting light pressure on her seemingly pounding skull. Her eyes fluttered open in time with Vitans small explanation to Steve of where they were, and where they were headed. Kiseki, of course, assumed that this was just a prank. Sure it may look like they’re kidnapped right now, but no one would actually take this many people, right? It’s probably a misunderstanding!

“Is anyone hurt?”the doctor asked as she scanned over the people around her. She felt down her legs to see if she still had her scissors. She didn’t. With this knowledge she didn’t want to use her power. Of course she could still heal people with her bands, but if she couldn’t cut them off she’d be attached to her patient. Kiseki smiled one of her beaming grins when the others started to introduce themselves. “It’s nice to meet you all, I’m Kiseki! I know we'll get out of here together!”the girl tucked her hair behind one of her ears as she looked at all of the people on the truck with her.

mentions: Vitan ( Chungchangching Chungchangching ) || interactions: everyone || location: a truck

Kazuma Satou
Interactions: Dylan.thomas7 Dylan.thomas7 (Dandy) 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B (Tanya) jigglesworth jigglesworth (Booker DeWitt) Centurion_ Centurion_ (Gruk)
Mentions:
kazumaface2.png

"Goughk - !"

Kazuma Satou, the HikiNEET turned billionaire adventurer, was far more than a little displeased to find the snug, peaceful seclusion of his kotatsu replaced by the shadowy, unforgiving corner of a moving steel container. Completely smothered in cobwebs, old receipts and crusty candy wrappers, he would have perhaps slipped back into old habits and slept through his entire kidnapping, had the inconsiderate driver of his state-of-the-art limousine not been personally insulted by every crack and pothole in the road and taken revenge with his wheels.

Sprawled across the floor, Kazuma only snapped out of his deep, post-Megumin-explosion-style sleep thanks to his survival instincts kicking in when the driver careened into a particularly deep hole in the road, causing him to launch way up in the air with all the grace of a hippo. Flailing his arms wildly, having woken up seconds ago, confused, with no idea where he was, gravity was the one to inevitably pull him back to reality, landing flat on his back with a THUD! He felt terrible - like he'd just pulled one of his old, three-all-nighters-in-a-row gaming binges. Reeling in spinal agony, he slowly, shakily got to his feet.

"Agh...! What the-? Ah, I'm too young to have this kind of misery in my bones!" Kazuma loudly complained, stretching out his back and hearing a few painful pops. "What kind of quest did we even do?! I feel like Darkness' back, carrying all that... forward baggage..."

Stopping himself before he could let his mind wander, he opened his eyes and came to a far more pressing realisation.

This wasn't his home. This didn't even seem like the same planet. Feeling unsteady vertigo and the continuous pothole-striking of the wheels underneath him, Kazuma knew he was in a vehicle of some kind. And unless the people he was selling Japanese technology to had really stepped up their game while he was sleeping, that meant that the people who had kidnapped him had to be from the same plane of reality he died in. Kazuma began to nervously sweat. He'd been used to fighting toads, cabbages, Demon Generals - but someone from the modern times, after so long, suddenly seemed like a frightening prospect.

"... Come to think of it, where is that hardcore pervert? Where are the others? Where am I?" He muttered, eyes widening as he realised the severity of his situation. Was he being detained? Did he accidentally commit treason, again? Just as importantly, Kazuma frantically felt his pockets and felt his gold purse missing, as well as his sword. Either Aqua had run off with it to buy some more booze, or his abductors had confiscated that, too. Of course, they would.

Before he had a chance to observe his fellow prisoners, he noticed a tiny hatch open to reveal the forehead of some disgusting creature, who seemingly felt it appropriate to address his victims.

"Sit down and don't try to escape, these roads are dangerous," he began. "It is our job to take people like you who get lost to the City, you will be fine."

Oh, yeah, lost. Sure. "Hey, what is this?! Human trafficking?! Slavery?! I'm not the kind of guy you want, I swear! I'm a total shut-in, I don't exercise at all! I'll be no use at all for -"

Despite his pleas, some wiseguy decided to pipe up and get on his nerves, causing him to shut the hatch, and with it, their chance for communication. I'm feeling a familiar dynamic already...

"This isn't a kidnapping, and if it is, whoever did it is not someone can we tango with." Kazuma looked up, noticing a muscular, well-dressed man begin to speak up. "We'll be facing more than armed guards, I bet."

"
Yeah, you're right. No kidding." Kazuma replied, placing his thumb and forefinger on his chin as he closed his eyes to think. He was glad at least somebody seemed to be thinking realistically. "We don't even have any weapons. Heck, they even took my money! You'd have to be insane to try to fight them off as soon as we get out of here. We'll need to think of some really good plan... as fast as we can..."

"Which one of you ladies are awake?"

Ugh. It's one of those guys.

"Yeah. All the ladies. You got any - ?"

Looking down, he saw what must have been a girl no older than 14. Someone that young?! If they're trafficking her, then his shut-in, no-exercise excuse surely isn't going to wash, either. Drat. Now he was really in trouble.

"Um... well, I'd love to answer that, but we're as much in the dark as you are." Kazuma replied to her, awkwardly scratching the back of his head. He wasn't expecting to have to deal with a little girl, and so was caught off guard - his bitterness and annoyance briefly giving way. "I guess we'll need to form some kind of impromptu party... you guys, my name is Kazuma. Kazuma Satou. I get the feeling this isn't some run-of-the-mill kill quest."

GM POST

-----------------------------

"What the fuck is this mist?" Jackson complains, "I can't see shit..."
The mist grows ever-thicker heavily obscuring the road ahead.
"Tell 'em that the road is gonna be even bumpier..."

Gruk opens the latch once more, "The road ahead is extremely foggy, we can't avoid any of the bumps and cracks."
"Hang tight so you don't get hur-"
Gruk is interrupted by Jackson.
"The fu...?" Jackson says, slowing down the truck.
"Hold on.. There is something in the road..." Gruk tells everyone in the back of the truck.
Jackson suddenly starts shouting and feint, loud, fast footsteps charge at the vehicle.

SMASH!

You are suddenly knocked unconscious when the truck seemingly crashes into something.
You recover far quicker than last time, you appear relatively unscathed and notice that the shutters on the back of the truck have been busted and can be forced open all the way.
The mist starts to seep into the truck from broken shutter.

Do you open it...?​

Handsome Jack
Jack listened to everyone and was about speak to Rhys when he once again found himself thrust into unconsciousness.

---

Hack seemed to be the one of the first to stir this time. Jack looked to the door and decided that he could easily get it open. He then noticed the prone bodies around him. 'What would the hero of Pandora do?' He thought to himself.

Jack started going from to body to body trying to wake everyone up, "C'mon guys we can get out of here, we stand a better chance as a group." Jack knew he was doing this for his own survival, but it hopefully would earn him some brownie points with the rest of the group.

@ everyone

GM POST

-----------------------------

"What the fuck is this mist?" Jackson complains, "I can't see shit..."
The mist grows ever-thicker heavily obscuring the road ahead.
"Tell 'em that the road is gonna be even bumpier..."

Gruk opens the latch once more, "The road ahead is extremely foggy, we can't avoid any of the bumps and cracks."
"Hang tight so you don't get hur-"
Gruk is interrupted by Jackson.
"The fu...?" Jackson says, slowing down the truck.
"Hold on.. There is something in the road..." Gruk tells everyone in the back of the truck.
Jackson suddenly starts shouting and feint, loud, fast footsteps charge at the vehicle.

SMASH!

You are suddenly knocked unconscious when the truck seemingly crashes into something.
You recover far quicker than last time, you appear relatively unscathed and notice that the shutters on the back of the truck have been busted and can be forced open all the way.
The mist starts to seep into the truck from broken shutter.

Do you open it...?​

claudette_morel_real_life_dead_by_daylight_fanart_by_katblvk_dcbxhn8-fullview.jpg

Claudette fell against the truck flatbed, groaning pitifully as her form sprawled against the metal flooring, "Nnngh..." Her vision blurred slightly, ears ringing, before she began regaining her senses. Sitting up, her right arm was scrapped, clothes and hair ragged, but no serious injuries. Immediately, her eyes honed in on a teenage girl (@ 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B ): She had blonde hair, an oversized green shirt, and overall, seemed to be the youngest occupant in the vehicle. Claudette crawled over toward the adolescent, "Are you okay?" She felt an arm press against her shoulder as the African Canadian's eyes swiveled over, turning toward Hunter ( PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss ), "She's banged up. I... have to tend to her. Think you can pry open that shutter?"

Rhys Strongfork

tumblr_nzd0ivMDyB1rta7p8o1_250.gif

The business man once again smacked his head against the wall of the truck and out he goes, back up again "Ugggggghhh. HEY, WE'RE NOT FUCKING LIVESTOCK HERE!" he knocked on the front and spoke loudly before following Jack and attempting to open the door at the same time

tumblr_p5gds97jFy1qhrszeo2_r3_250.gif

"C'MON PEOPLE WAKE UP AND LET'S GET OUT OF HERE! RISE AND SHINE SLEEPING BEAUTIES!" Rhys spoke as loud as he could to wake the rest of the group up and then to Jack "If the others don't wake back up, I'm continuing on my own to wherever we need to go"

DiamondJack DiamondJack and others in the group

As Vincent replied to hunter, the truck capsized and she was thrust into unconciousness yet again. she came to later within seconds to everyone yelling at everyone else! And noticed the shutter doors have opened. without hesitation, and ignoring some people in the process, she want over to the shutter doors and attempted to pry it open! she was in peak human condition, yet she was still very human so this attempt might very well fail or worse lead to her death! But death was the last thing on her mind at the moment....

Centurion_ Centurion_ Anyone Anyone -in-the-group​

• Booker paid mind to the conversations going on around him, taking note of names, what they're like. If he's gonna be stuck here with these schmucks, he better get a good feel for them. It seems like he and the other adults are gonna have a lot of protecting to do, considering the amount of children present in the truck. The mixture of people present just go to prove that this isn't some kidnapping, doesn't connect. Too few people, too undamaged, not enough corpses. Anyway, it seems like the bald guy and the older one, both of whom he never caught the name of, are more strategic than Booker. He isn't too interested in babysitting everyone, much more trying to figure out what the hell is going on.

A boy named Kazuma introduced himself, so he nodded to him. "It's tough to come up with a plan at this point, considering we don't know jack. I think we'll have to wait. Meantime, call me Booker."

The leathery face appeared in the latch again, telling them about the roads. "Great, more concussions, just what we need," he groaned, rubbing the back of his head. But then, something must have appeared in the road, as the car slowed down. Leather-face confirmed this, closing the hatch behind him. Without warning, the truck slammed into something, knocking Booker unconscious again.

"Ugh... Hell of a pothole." Booker raised himself off the ground, rubbing the side of his head. He had bruises in various places, but nothing serious. Looking around again, he surveys the situation. Mist was seeping into the truck from the broken shutters at the back, and a masked man was trying to get the group up. A woman began tending to a child and asked another woman to get the shutters open.

"Whatever knocked this truck is still out there. When we open this thing, we need to be careful," he said as he hobbled over to the shutters to help someone else in opening it.

1200px-654Braixen.png

Alexandria
Alexandria didn't know what was going on, coming and going through stages of consciousness. The Braixen only knew she was in some sort of car or truck or something, and heard voices of varying genders and tones, and stayed in this semi-conscious state until she was awoken by a flash of adrenaline, as they were rocked about by a violent car crash. She rubbed her head as she looked around, noticing that one of her ears was all sorts of cut up, and then she noticed that her right arm didn't really respond to movement, then she felt a pop, a jolt of white-hot pain, and then she could move it again.

This all felt so surreal, until some older man shook her and told her to wake up, followed by someone begging another to open the door. Alexandria realized very soon after she couldn't even muster a spark of flame, and she realized the situation she was in. Alexandria looked around the truck, looking for a scrap of metal or a loose pipe or something. The Braixen then waited for the rest of the group to move, while looking for something she could use as a weapon.

Centurion_ Centurion_ PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss (hunter) Rhysie Rhysie (Rhys) ButtDanceClaudette ButtDanceClaudette (Claudette) DiamondJack DiamondJack (Handsome Jack)

"Whatever knocked this truck is still out there. When we open this thing, we need to be careful," he said as he hobbled over to the shutters to help someone else in opening it.

Claudette nodded, "Right," she said as she ripped off a fabric of her shirt sleeve, wrapping it around Tanya's right arm, "... I'm not much of a fighter myself. So I'm afraid I'll have to stay behind. I'll try and patch up anyone hurt." She weakly smiled at Booker hunched over the blonde teen.

jigglesworth jigglesworth

Interacting With: everyone
Tags: @everyone_on_truck

Related image

Lucas Grey

By now, everyone was starting to wake. One of the teenage boys woke up worse for wear than the rest of the truck prisoners. A little girl who he hadn't even seen at first glance woke up, and he couldn't help but pity her. A young man approached them, introducing himself as Cal Kestis. An odd name, but that was the least of his concerns. "The name's Lucas Grey," he said. "For now, there doesn't appear to be much we can do. If you have any experience as a medic, you should get to work." Lucas pointed at the dazed Steve Harrington as an example.

The cold, white-haired woman in the back came forward, starting a conversation with the bald man. At first glance he thought of her as someone like Agent 47; someone who is always cold and serious, and gets the job done. He was right for the most part, as he observed her body language, showing exactly what she felt. Only difference between 47 and her was that she still felt emotion.

Grey's previous order was taken back when the Japanese woman asked if anyone was hurt, letting them know that she was a doctor. She seemed eerily cheery, a drastic contrast to Grey's business-like demeanor. She introduced herself as Kiseki, assuring everyone that they'd make it out. Lucas would've thought it a lie to keep everyone motivated, but her tone was completely genuine. She must've been one of the lucky ones, who was always shielded by the curtains put up by the government and the likes of Providence. Also out and about was another young Japanese man in a green cloak. After the first sentence he spoke, Grey knew he wouldn't be of any help to him.

For now, Lucas was thinking about what to do when they arrived to wherever. If they were to be escorted by a squadron of armed soldiers, he could get close to one of them, wrestle the rifle out of his hands, use him as a human shield and possibly gun them down. He saw the concerned look on some people, and said, "Don't worry. Back in Romania, we were taught how to fight and disarm a top tier KGB agent when we were... 10-years-old? Or was it 12?"

His thoughts were cut short when the truck crashed into something, throwing everyone against a wall. Grey felt himself land against someone else to cushion his fall, and he fell with a short concussion. When he awoke once more, fog was seeping in through the backdoor, and it was loose. Lucas forced himself to stand. During his days of being Subject 6, he was forced to adapt to all kinds of pain. It was parts of Dr. Ortmeyer's tests. He barely grimaced as he regained his footing. His first instinct was to check for everyone else, as he was certain that they didn't have the same pain tolerance as him. Besides, as Vincent said, we don't know what is out there on the streets.

As he tended to the child, he looked at whoever was trying to force open the shutters. "Something crashed this truck, that much is obvious. When you get that open, search the drivers for a gun or anything to use as a weapon. Listen for breathing and footsteps, and hold the shutters closed if you must!"

Annotation 2019-11-07 233639.png
giphy.gif

Tanya was not in the best of conditions her head was spinning as if she were a drunkard drinking his 15th bottle of his vice. Looking around she realises that the truck has crashed and the doors were open or being attempted to be forced open by some handsome guy and some other woman. This was good for Tanya as it was better that they would go outside and be possibly killed than her. Besides who would ask a fourteen year old kid to open some door. It hurt to move her arms. Possibly sprained or heavily bruised. This isn't the worst that Tanya has dealt with. Truck crashes were nothing compared to artillery blasts.
Some kind woman came over to her and started to bandage her arm. Hasn't she heard of healing spells? Now that Tanya thought about it she couldn't use any of her spells..This will have to be investigated further...

"Thank you, lady"

Tanya thanks the lady with her signature smile and now returns to the man who had just addressed everyone.

"If you give me a gun I can fight. I was an Imperial mage after all. However I am in no condition to open that door or go outside. I reckon that the most physically able of us should head out first"

ButtDanceClaudette ButtDanceClaudette StaidFoal StaidFoal

• [div style="background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/fc/12/42/fc12420901612817022ddc138c46b135.jpg);width:520px;max-height:100%;border:4px groove #123032;margin:auto;line-height:1;text-align:center;padding: 0px 0px 5px 0px;overflow:none"][div style="line-height:1.5;width:500px;border-width:4px;border-style:none none ridge none; border-color: #123032;margin:auto;padding:0px 0px 15px 0px;text-align:justify;overflow:auto;max-height:100%"]

[/div][div style="line-height:1.5;width:500px;margin:auto;padding:10px;text-align:justify;overflow:auto;max-height:100%"]Vincent gave a nod to the other man’s point, but didn’t focus on it for too long. They’d have to do something, and jumping out of the truck was going to be just as dangerous and possibly more so than waiting. Though, the suggestion of a gassing made him pause for a moment. That was definitely something that could happen… The man’s eyes flicked back up to Gruk as he suggested just leaving them. “Oh, actually that would be nice.” Vince responded in a cheery tone, with another of his award winning smiles. Of course, it was met with being told to shut up and the latch being shut. With a roll of his eyes, the veteran turned back around to face the others in the truck. More and more were waking up, and though it was good in some senses, it wasn’t really all that great in others. It could cause confusion, panic, a mixture of other things that could cause chaos. But, he couldn’t exactly go around knocking everyone back out just because it would make things a tad bit easier.

The teenager that Vincent had noticed earlier came to, mistaking Vitan for someone he must have known, but only for a moment. Most likely concussed. Luckily, the woman stepped in to start calming him down. Already a long way from the panic she’d experienced at first. The man stepped forward giving a nod to the hoodie wearing female. “Yeah, what she said, some kind of city. Hey, do you need to be checked out?” He asked. Medical was not something he was really trained in, but he’d had a concussion before, lived with a doctor, so he must have picked up something from all that, right?

However, before he could really even start with any kind of examination of the kid’s head a couple other people approached the situation. A male, addressing it in general, and a female addressing him directly. Vince’s head turned one way and then the other as his attention got split and he finally just turned toward the woman, putting on his same smile before it feel away and he quirked an eyebrow. “Leader type? Not really my style if I’m honest. Vincent Riggs. And you are?” He asked. Her body language, the way her eyes searched his features, it was clear there was some kind of interest there and Vince wasn’t sure how he felt about that. This wasn’t really the situation that he saw spawning a kind of connection, after all.

Then, without warning, the truck crashed. Out of instinct alone, Vincent reached out and grabbed hold of Hunter, pulling her to his chest and wrapping his arms around he in a sort of protective notion. He fell backward against the metal wall with a hard thud, gravity taking over as everything happened seemingly at once. When the momentum stopped, Vincent released the woman, allowing her to do whatever she would while a sharp pain ran across the back of his shoulder. Yeah, he was going to feel that one for a couple of days.

Vincent pushed himself back up to his feet, hazel eyes searching if everyone was okay while simultaneously looking for any damage to the truck that would be their ticket out of this. Of course, like some kind of movie, the back hatch was slightly ajar. “Alright,” he sighed, “Like the man said, watch out for guns, and the drivers in general. At least one of them is something we don’t want to fuck with. Things are going FUBAR but in the best kind of way for us. Keep quiet, use the fog to your advantage to the best of your ability. We can see them, but they can see us either… I think…” Vince stepped forward toward the hatch, but before going further he turned back to everyone willing to pay attention. “I’ll hang back, try to create some sort of distraction. You all, make a break for it, try to get out of the fog and find your bearings. If we’re not at the City, that means we’re at the outskirts, possibly wilderness, dangerous animals all the fun fucking stuff. Don’t worry about that too much, just stick together and run. Anyone who wants to hang back with me, well, I wouldn’t mind the help but feel free to nix that idea. I don’t want people playing hero, I want people playing smart.”
    [/div][/div]

Master Chief was still unconscious when the truck crashed, slowly gaining consciousness as he found his footing. Usually in times like this his HUD would reactivate and give some warnings or whatever, but unusually it seemed his armour was u responsive, however he could still move oddly enough. It seemed much like himself everypne else here was jus as confused and misplaced. Weird, this was very weird.

He attempted to pick up his rifle and noticed it was missing, he also noticed the rest struggling to open the back door. Yes, danger was probably on the other side, but lucky for the group they had a danger of their own. He walked to the shutters, “Move.” He commanded their others, If there was a big enough clearing he’d shoulder charge into it, hopefully making it cave and leading to an escape.

@peopletrynaopenthedoor

"Thank you, lady"

Tanya thanks the lady with her signature smile and now returns to the man who had just addressed everyone.

"If you give me a gun I can fight. I was an Imperial mage after all. However I am in no condition to open that door or go outside. I reckon that the most physically able of us should head out first"

ButtDanceClaudette ButtDanceClaudette StaidFoal StaidFoal

Claudette shook her head, followed by cocking a brow, "A gun? Sweetie, you're way too young to handle any sort of weapon. Let the others handle it." Seriously, a gun? She reminisced her childhood, a scared, introverted child who refused to interact with anyone. Just her and her precious science. A small frown met Tanya, before she resumed her work. "Can you walk?" Her dark brown eyes fixed on Tanya, anticipating a response.

2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B

• Booker nodded to the woman after she spoke, then focusing on the shutters. As he and a few others tried to pry open the shutters, people around the knocked over truck began bustling into their own thing. The bald guy offered himself as some kind of bait? Doesn't sound like it'll work, but if he wants to play that role, he can play that role. Worst case scenario, it doesn't work and they all die anyways. He won't argue with him on that, however-. "It'll be dangerous taking these children out into the fog, we have no idea what's out there. I think some of us should investigate first before we all go running out." Dangerous, unless, of course, whatever is out there is actually trying to help. Judging by the previous events, though, he suspects not.

Another man approached the shutters, and Booker thought he'd come to help. Instead, he just wants them to move. What, so he can do it alone? Why? "Just help us get it open, no point doing it yourself."

2561353_orig.gif

Kiseki Naoru

"I'd love to be friends with you!”

Kiseki’s head hit the wall as the truck crashed, but after a few seconds she managed to wake up. The passengers yelling didn’t help with the ringing in her ears. Slowly, deciding it’d be best to get used to standing in the pain she was in, she rose to her feet. The girl was obviously not a fighter, she had noodle arms, so she didn’t even think about being one of the first few to leave the truck. Her eyes gazed over the people who weren’t up and about just yet, checking for any bleeding that she could help with.

The black haired female let out a breath of relief when she noticed she wasn’t the only person with medical knowledge in the group. Kiseki placed a hand on Claudette’s shoulder, “I’ll stay back and help you patch people up!” She hoped that would help the other not feel too stressed or pressured to tend to everyone herself. Kiseki left the other medic when her eyes landed on a person who hadn’t gotten up yet after the crash, remembering the male of interest introducing himself before the crash. She sat down next to the man, causing her head to spin, and examined his body for injuries. If he wasn’t awake yet she’d lightly shake his shoulder, but no matter what when he came to she’d give him an endearingly empathetic smile, “Hey Cal, do you think you can stand?”

mentions: xoxo|| interactions: Claudette ( ButtDanceClaudette ButtDanceClaudette ), Cal ( GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack ), everyone || location: the truck

Interatcing With: Everyone
Tags: @truck_people

1575071431945.png
Lucas Grey

The 14-year-old girl he had helped up had asked for a gun, calling herself an "Imperial mage," making one of the rare moments that Lucas smiled in amusement. She was already braver than the Constant, and dare he say the Partners. The woman who was also helping her denied her request a tad too harshly. Not that Grey was one to judge; he had rarely ever spoken to a child before. His whole life was full of... death, for the most part. "I think you are very brave, volunteering yourself. When you're older, maybe you can join my militia." He doubted that anyone who heard him knew about the Shadow Militia, so he figured it to be fine.

When Vincent suggested to become bait for whatever was out there, Lucas couldn't help but scowl at him. "You talk of wanting us to play smart, but yet that plan is an awful one. Nobody gets left behind. I learned that the hard way..."

His attention turned to the door, where a recently awoken man was trying to set everyone aside so he could break open the door. All Grey could wonder was why they hadn't broken open the door, yet. He walked over to the people at the door and said, "Stand in a line. On the count of three, we all charge the door. We don't have time to be messing around with who gets to break what. All that matters is that it happens."

• Rhys Strongfork

tumblr_p6jzo5zsvd1qmgvfso3_400.png

The business man looked at the one who commanded those at the door to move (himself included) with squinted eyes until realizing that the man who's in a suit of armor was about to charge at the door "Oh boy here comes a weird loader..." Rhys thought to himself before jokingly saying to the others in the truck

e2f44f16bdbac052917b8a8945d5dee2b5a9b620.gifv

And of course, the business man realized that his joke may have not been funny at all and the reason why he is still single..... F

Colonel Mael Radec

tumblr_msw4d2rt0K1qdxz5ro1_400.gifv

The man's voice was raspy from his breathing mask, but he sounded a bit British as well. Staring over at the young girl and eyeing her, the man held his hands behind his back. He looked over at the youngest girl in the group, lightly staring over at her "I see potential in you. You seem wiser than you imply."

As he was quiet otherwise, he turned toward Lucas and nodded "Very well. We don't know what we face out there. Better to do it together. He got ready to slam the door with the others.

( 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B ) StaidFoal StaidFoal Centurion_ Centurion_

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back