• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Military rp??

Aveno

Player Selected
Looking for a male rp partner to play the role of a male Sergeant in the military. What I was hoping for in this rp is romance, and a little bit of drama. these two ocs haven't seen eachother in a little over a year, since the male oc has been deployed for a year and two months. what I was hoping for in the male would he a little more confidence and dominance when it comes to his partner, and some mushy lovey scenes with the two. so the guy could possibly be more dominant, but also has a soft spot for his girlfriend of four-five years. I was hoping he could also propose in some goofy/crazy way a bit after he got back.

Also, for the drama bit, I was thinking his crazy ex girlfriend(cliche, right?) could want him back and the two end up getting into a legal situation and the ex ends up assaulting my oc and putting her in the hospital.

Everything else can be made up as we go, and of course I'm open to realistic face claims or very specific and detailed face/body descriptions for the cs. All I need in the cs for this rp to work out is a bit of confidence, dominance, and for him to have a soft spot for the love of his life. thanks!! please make sure to pm me if interested!

For response length; as long as it has enough for me to reply to(a paragraph or two) then I'm ok!! Please be good with grammar aswell.

Thank you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back