• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom MHA, FF, KH m/m canonxcanon

Ravanna

About me
I’m Ravanna, a 20+ years old working lady from Germany (UTC+1), which makes my English good but not perfect (I always try to widen my vocabulary, though); If you can deal with that you get yourself a very devoted writer, one that shares songs when I find them fitting, likes to OOC chat with you while/after writing a post and someone that always tries to mirror the length given. I write paragraphs, past or present tense, third person, thoughts sometimes in second. I can do 50 – 2000 words, it all depends on you.

What I’m looking for
Pref. someone female, 20+, and I’m looking for only m/m. No OCs. I love slow burn. I love my characters and themes a bit on the dark side and rarely let things become fluffy easily.
In general, I don’t have a fixed preference in who I want to write, so I am open to discuss that any time. They are all aged up accordingly.

Tropes I enjoy:
slow burn, jealousy, amnesia, hate to love, misunderstandings, pretenses, hurt and comfort, divorced!AUs, Band!AUs

My Hero Academia
Bakugo/Todoroki
Midoriya/Bakugo

Neon Genesis Evangelion
Shinji/Kaworu

Kuroko no Basket
Aomine/Kise

Final Fantasy XV
Ignis/Noctis

Final Fantasy VII
Cloud/Reno

Kingdom Hearts
Axel/Roxas
Riku/Sora

Persona 5
Main (Akira)/Ryuji
Mishima/Ryuji
Mishima/Akira

I’d love to try Akira/Ryuji/Mishima and see where drama leads them.

There’s Danganronpa 2, such a great game, and I am looking for something willing to do Hajime/Fuyuhiko because gosh, these two, Fuyuhiko in general, needs more love than he got so far. I also pair him with Kazuichi. (I pair anyone with Kazuichi; I love him to pieces, so feel free to throw Gundam at him or whatnot)

Didn’t find what you were hoping for, but it was a close call?
Just ask, really. I game a lot, I’m ooooold, so I know many games and characters, and if you‘re interested just drop me a message telling me a bit about yourself and what you’d be interested in.
Thanks for your time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back