• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Shiro glanced down at the burn marks on his thigh, then side stepped a few of the energy arcs, deflecting the last few. It hurts, Apollo’s energy attacks are nothing to downplay, that stinging sensation of lethal level force. His eyes locked in on Apollo as he rushed in, instantly Shiro’s foot dug into the ground and kicked up a storm of rock and dust, and in that moment Shiro burst through it to deliver a swift left jab into Apollo’s gut. Shiro grit his teeth, but in a smile, pain meant he was alive, his leg was wanting stiffen from the injury. The Pain meant He was Alive! “As long as I’m alive, I will always Persevere!” Again their clash of aura’s dispersed them to either side of the arena.

“Very, like watching gorillas wail on each other.” The first boy said folding his arms, sitting on the left. The girl on the right smirked, “Certainly rough around the edges for sure.”

Caesar scoffed, “Probably some nonsense about who’s stronger, honestly it’s hard to distinguish from here... that and my ears are still healing.” He grumbled admittedly.

Last edited:
The rubble dissolved as Apollo sent a burst of his aura out. At that moment Apollo felt Shiro’s jab hit. He instantly thought back to Shiro going all out on Anduin during gym class. The pain hit and it snapped him back to reality. “This isn’t you’re strength! Show me more Archangel! You’re holding back. Show the people!” Apollo charged in feigning a left hook but slamming down on Shiro with his right fist. His fist glowed in a charged energy slamming into Shiro’s chest. Sending him flying. Apollo put a lot of his power in the punch. ‘That hurt him, let’s see if this will draw him out.’ He thought to himself as he began walking forward.

“Maybe they will show us something yet.” The middle boy said with interest watching the two and leaning back in his chair again.

Shiro landed in a slide on his feet, steadily balancing as his hand dragged over the ground, coming to a halt. His shirt was ripped over chest from Apollo’s last hit, showing his skin with a bruised spot. More pain, blood trickled from the side of his mouth, that dark energy spawned from what past haunted his classmate. Then there were those words, ‘Archangel, he accepted it even before me, acknowledgment? Show them? Show them Hope. Be a Bastion of Hope.’ These thoughts stirred a happiness in Shiro, giving rise to a powerful aura strengthened by praise. There was a deep breath, before Shiro erupted with a warming aura, as he stood up taking off his jacket. Revealing muscles usually covered, a testimonial to his time training before coming to UA, training of his mind through working his body.

“Whoa! That man is jacked! Yo was he always that big under his uniform?” Noctis yelled outloud, pretty much speaking every persons thoughts. Caesar felt himself sweat a little, “Geez, these two... an Emo Monster and an Olympian God.”

“I hear you Apollo! And I will answer! IN KIND!” Shiro’s voice deepened on that last bit, but it mattered little as he rushed forward. Stopping short with a feint punch, switching over to a karate turn and kick. Shiro’s foot launched Apollo off the ground, and Shiro followed through, racing over to leap up with both his hands coming together for a hammering hit. ‘What is this feeling? Am I having Fun? Its like being on the playground when your 10, playing tag or leap frog. I did all that, but this, why is this making me feel like that? I feel... so Alive! Apollo, tell me, are you feeling the same thing?’ These thoughts races in Shiro’s head for a split second, before the arena exploded with another clash of light and dark.

Last edited:
Apollo fell for the misdirection and instantly felt the pain in his side. The explosion from the auras meeting added to the blowback. Righting himself midair he saw Shiro closing in, too fast. Apollo felt sluggish as the world slowed for a moment. His quirk was fighting him, not allowing him to draw on his power. As if there were a wall that was trying to force him back. In a last ditch effort Apollo threw up a defense with his aura. Dizziness overwhelmed him as his power grew unstable, crackling with an unsettling red lightning.

The arena exploded with lights as the two collided, sending both the young men tumbling across the ground. Apollo lay motionless in a heap of rubble. The only sign of life was a pulsing red static around his body.

Castor tried to say something but words couldn’t come out. The arena was silent, everyone looking on with awe.

Huffing, Shiro rose from the dust, blood dripping from the corner of his mouth and a scratch on his cheek. His shirt was practically shredded, and he tore off what was left of it, show his bare chest. Grinning, Shiro felt his excitement rise, ‘I’m having so much fun! Come on Apollo! Don’t give up just yet!’ He wished to himself.

The girl on the right leaned forward, smirking as she rested her chin on her interlocked hands, “I think we’re gonna see something special...”

Ally stood up, her entire body screaming with a fury of emotions, fear, excitement, hunger. “What is this...” She whispered as beads of sweat rolled down her face. Noctis glances at her but had no words to express what’d he saw. This fight was more intense than anything he’d seen.

In the infirmary, even from his bed, Caesar felt his survival instincts kick in. ‘Run’

The pulsing continued, speeding up the slightest bit in between. An increase so small that few in the stadium could even detect it. Apollo’s body still lay unmoving in the rubble, aside from A fist slowly closing.

Ajax turned in his chair to face the faculty members behind him. “Icarus... Drop.” He said with finality. Not having to explain any more. The Principal felt an uneasy force in his bones. ‘These two...’ Ajax found his gaze settle on Shiro. Wondering if the boy would be able to rise to meet what was to come.

The boy in the middle put a hand on each of their shoulders. “I look forward to meeting this class.” He said, eyes locked on Apollo. The two next to him were slowly inching down in their seats where his hands were resting.

The stadium floor cracked in half with a final pulse. For a moment, nothing happened. Some audience members began to chant “Archangel.” The stadium filled with a bright red light with the sound of thunder. Apollo hovered a few feet off the ground shrouded in a menacing red aura. He had changed. The whites of his eyes had turned a dark grey and his iris’s red. Two small horns now angled out on his forehead. He sported a sly smile that showed his canines protruded a little further as well. “Shiro...” he said at barely a whisper. Instantly he was behind Shiro driving a fist into his back. His power recoiled still, but not at him. All of the force was sent directly into Shiro.

Kairi grabbed onto Castor’s hand. “It feels dark...” she said as if in a trance. A few of the students around them began murmuring about how Apollo looked like a villain. Castor couldn’t speak.

Last edited:
The white aura that radiates off Shiro can act like a shield, and manipulated to cover a specific area of his body. However, Shiro didn’t have time to do this. His aura gave him a balanced protection around his body, but even with it, Shiro was sent skating across the battlefield. Coming to a grinding halt, just inches from the arenas boundary, Shiro caught himself. The hit was stronger than anything Apollo’s thrown since their fight started, and his appearance... Shiro knew this was His quirk evolving. Excited, Shiro burst off with a step, swinging with a right. At last second, Shiro opened his fist and released the built momentum like a blast of air. From it, Shiro twisted his body mid-air, and delivered a heavy round house kick to Apollo’s head.

Drop was already up and out the door by the time Ajax finished, “Wild class you got there Icarus..”

Noctis felt the wind from the hit, feeling demoralized against even thinking he had chance of fighting Apollo earnestly. Ally’s hair was in a mess, her body trembling with excitement and fear.

Caesar stared intently at the tv screen, his fists balled up at his sides, eyes wide in anticipation.

The Boy and Girl from the third year class felt the weight of gravity on them, “Easy there big guy, save that enthusiasm for our meeting them.” The girl reminded him. When Apollo appeared again in that form, hitting Shiro with such force, they felt the wind from it. The other boy felt uneasy, “Almost too much power there...”

Last edited:
Apollo himself felt hazy. This power was overflowing and getting harder and harder to contain. His body wasn’t used to it yet. Shiro’s hit connected causing Apollo to take a half step back creating a footprint in the now cracked cement. The power inside him stirred an anger. For the first time Apollo realized this anger was a separate feeling than his own. This power was very much alive… dizziness overcame him and he lost control. Apollo could see his body moving but he had no control. His hand reached out and his aura lashed out gripping around Shiro. The red lighting concentrated around Shiro and erupted. Apollo could feel the power and knew it was too much for his classmate. A lethal amount. His panic began to build until Shiro was let go, dropping a few feet to the arena floor. Apollo fought as hard as could mentally to regain control. “Shiro… run…” was all he managed to get out before he felt himself slipping.

“You’re telling me…” Icarus replied as the two rushed down the halls to get to the field. The tv screens on the walls showed the situation getting worse with every second.

Shiro landed in an awkward kneel, feeling drained from taking such an attack, the most powerful he’s ever felt. Through the haze of adrenaline, Shiro went wide in surprise as he heard Apollo’s cry for help. With newfound strength, his quirk pushed into overdrive. Grabbing onto Apollo’s left wrist, putting his other hand on Apollo’s shoulder. “I’m not going anywhere, a hero doesn’t run from the storm, they run to it! I believe in you Apollo, whatever is happening, you can beat it!” Shiro replied back, bracing the raging aura and lightning, realizing how much further in raw power Apollo’s quirk had gone up above his own.

Rounding the corner, Drop and Icarus had full view of the scene from the entrance tunnel. Drop held out a hand, “Hold,” He said as assessed the situation, “The last time you attempted to use your quirk on him, you got a headache, what’ll happen now? Also, I won’t be able to get close to him, let alone any of my tools.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back