• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

beanwacked

my name is judas and i brought you murder

Introduction

Hello! How are you? I hope well. Today I'm looking for those interested in a RP based off the series My Hero Academia! I don't usually like academy plots however, I've been craving this for some reason. I must clarify this is NOT a fandom RP.

Requirements

- Semi lit to literate only. Add detail to your writing and have 4-5 sentences in each paragraph. Two paragraphs at least for semi lit and three for literate. I understand people get lazy or don't have much to go off of at times.

- No preference on gender or age of partner. Just don't be creepy. Having said that, don't ask too much personal info. I will give some to you if I feel comfortable doing so.

- Please, please contribute!

- All face claims are allowed.

- Character sheets are not needed for this plot, but be open to questions.

- No forced romance, don't make it the whole plot either and absolutely NO SMUT.

- Please be patient with me! You're free to bump me after 4-5 days. I'm usually pretty good at keeping partners up to date with things.

- DO NOT ghost! Please inform me if you can when you want to quit an RP, are bored of one, or will be gone for a while. If you fail to get back to me within a little over two weeks I will assume you are no longer interested and will leave.

- Follow guidelines, of course.

- Cussing and gore is fine but don't overdo it.

- Be open to doubling and some world building (if required).

- Please be respectful.

- Be open to OOC! I feel more comfortable when some conversation is involved.

- A reply once a week would be fine!

- Be overall open minded!

- No unnecessary OP OCs

- Do not shy away from telling me no to ideas or just sharing ideas! Don't be mad if I say no myself.

About Me

- I am a minor, but I'd like to view myself mature enough to handle darker topics and adults.

- I am semi-lit to literate although I often adapt to my partner's post length. I add detail to my writing and provide five sentences in almost every paragraph.

- PST

- 6 years of RP experience.

- I am not very busy although I do have a mental illness and do life things at times. I can say AT LEAST I'll produce a reply once a week. Mostly however, it's a reply once or twice a day or every other day. Depends on my interest in an RP, I will let you know when I'll be busy or am bored with a plot.

- I am very patient, I only bump after a week.

- I do not ghost unless I have to.

- I do all face claims.

- I'm open to all romance pairings.

- I create detailed character sheets but nothing overwhelming.

- All my characters are diverse by race, age, gender identity, etc.

- I don't mind talking OOC, you're free to message me to talk at times but don't rub off weird.

- I do not always receive PMs, feel free to remind me.

- I am available off site, please contact me privately to discuss such.

Plot

The year is 2077, San Francisco. The human race has advanced- wielding abilities either useless or extremely powerful. However, with great power comes great responsibility. A gather of street gangs have allied with greedy corporate leaders, assisting them in the kidnappings and testings of heros. They have created inhuman beings, far too mighty for their own power and have been released into the public. Our characters are training heros at an establishment labeled Summerfield Academy, a special schooling set only for those truly interested in pursuing the life of a hero. They hold competitions where students fight to prove their worth and to teach common mistakes and how to improve. It is often an overwhelming experience for students, but that's what it takes to be a hero. It's a huge responsibility, having so many lives in your hands. Speaking of such, that would be the weight upon the school's shoulders. With a lack of true vigilantes, the world must turn to the teens of their city. Only the top students are selected. Either they will find themselves remembered in history as gods and goddesses, or will hold the burden of being the reason of humanity's fall.

This plot is completely open for ideas! Feel free to ask questions about me, my rules, or the plot. I am available via PM and comment.

Last edited:
Hey there! I'd like to preface by saying I've actually never watched BNHA, but I quite like academy settings and was very interested in the plot you had summarized here. Are you still interested in this RP, and if so, may I PM you with a few of my ideas? : D

Hey there! I'd like to preface by saying I've actually never watched BNHA, but I quite like academy settings and was very interested in the plot you had summarized here. Are you still interested in this RP, and if so, may I PM you with a few of my ideas? : D

It's all good! Feel free to PM me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back