• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom MH: Voyage (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I'm gonna start this off with just. This silly little timber doodle.
Why are you so small.png
Look at those arms... they can't lift an axe

Genuinely considering dropping the idea that the characters need to be inexperienced now that I've thought more on it because... frankly, I don't know that in the context of a more character- and less battle- focused plot, it really... matters, actually

I’ll definitely allow for modification to characters as anyone wants to— I’m trying to come up with a good reason but I think in a setting like this character experience really makes no difference, it’s not D&D with mechanics n stuff

Elderly campaign where everyone is old and trying to force each other to retire

Regardless— while it’s perfectly fine to have more experience (Timber will remain mostly green on the matters of combat, because they’re more a scientist than a warrior), when it does come to combat, we should be on a fairly equal playing field. Our enemies’ll still put up a fight— even if most of the time we’ll be focused on other things!

Regardless— while it’s perfectly fine to have more experience (Timber will remain mostly green on the matters of combat, because they’re more a scientist than a warrior), when it does come to combat, we should be on a fairly equal playing field. Our enemies’ll still put up a fight— even if most of the time we’ll be focused on other things!
Of course! Just bc Dai has faced the bosses of rise doesn't mean he still can't get his butt kicked by like. A kulu. Lol

Oh SOOOOO many at first!!! I’m excited to get folks on board and goin. I think there’s… three? Characters I’m kinda waiting on? Then we can get started.

I’m thinking we can gather everyone up in a hostel of sorts, maybe in a major settlement — a good way to get everyone in one spot! I’ve had some excited cries for this city to be in a rainforest/swamp environment.

Ah man my FU days were riddled with carts XD. Feels good to be in a MH rp! How y'all doing?
I'm alright! Super hype for this. The mh rp I tried to start a few months back flopped majorly so I'm excited to be part of something that has a lot more traction lol

Oh SOOOOO many at first!!! I’m excited to get folks on board and goin. I think there’s… three? Characters I’m kinda waiting on? Then we can get started.

I’m thinking we can gather everyone up in a hostel of sorts, maybe in a major settlement — a good way to get everyone in one spot! I’ve had some excited cries for this city to be in a rainforest/swamp environment.
Oh yeah Daisuke losing his eye is based on the old version of his design where I got mauled on my first hunt against a velocidrome in gen ult. Lol good times.

Yessss swump! Maybe we could bring back underwater combat too, though that might not be the most successful considering Daisuke can't actually swim. 🤔 lmao

Super hype

I’m sure we’ll see some water. Azalea appears to be from the coast if I recall correctly! We’ll get there!

As for why y’all are here, that’ll be up to you! But, after we get some time to interact a little bit, we’ll have ourselves a nice little inciting incident. Should be fun and start us out with a little bit of action!

POSTED! Hoping my boy is alright! XD I used my character name from the game if that's alright. Hope it won't confuse anyone.

Ginko’s backstory clashes a bit with Harn’s but I’ll let Sleip decide what to do with that one!

Ginko’s backstory clashes a bit with Harn’s but I’ll let Sleip decide what to do with that one!
Was Harn the only one?
I based mine off of the fact that the 5th fleet were at Castle Schrade during the battle. If not I can always change it!
Change it to like Shara Ishvalda or something xD
Edit: I'll change it to Safi Jiiva. Didn't mean to impede on your character though!

Was Harn the only one?
I based mine off of the fact that the 5th fleet were at Castle Schrade during the battle. If not I can always change it!
Change it to like Shara Ishvalda or something xD
Edit: I'll change it to Safi Jiiva. Didn't mean to impede on your character though!
Harns background has him as the sapphire star of the fifth fleet, it’s more that Ginko being born 25 years later wouldn’t make too much sense seeing Harns 31!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back