• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Mechanica nodded her head, gazing at Ares fondly. "Think Nothing Of It. I Will Be Awaiting Your Safe Return."

As Ares went to his station, he would find that his old body was already up and running again, serving as a Serviceman in the lines of all of the others. He didn't notice nor recognize Ares at all, for he had a new core within him that was fresh, and so he was like a freshly made Serviceman.

The cargo packages were shipped out of the city in the truckloads, Mechanica of all types helping out to deliver the shipments to the city. Once they delivered their cargo, they returned back, in order, as more went out into the city. They had many consumers in this city and were going to be unloading for a while.

Ares smiled as he watched over the shipping and looks at a tablet checklist and nodded as he made sure things were moving smoothly, he walks down the street and spots the line of servicemen, he saw his old body once again and smiled a bit as he rubs his neck and nodded, "Take care of it kid." he mumbled as he handed the tablet aside and walks back to the tower

The newly installed Serviceman nodded, still not knowing who Ares was, but because of being connected to Mechanica, understanding that he was of a higher rank than he was. "Yes, Sir!" the Serviceman said, continuing his work. All of the other Servicemen did the same.

As Ares headed back to the tower, Mechanica said to him, "We Have A Situation." A screen popped up and there were shadow men possessing the Mechanica that were being shipped to the city. It turned out that the city was full of them, and they were also part of the populace of the city. "It Seems Like The Reason Why They Wanted To Do Business With Us Was To Have Our Own Forces Turned Into The Mindless Pawns Of The Big Corporations." Mechanica had already given them a great deal of a variety of Mechanica, from Servicemen to Mechs, and now they were being used as weapons of destruction. "They Aren't Targeting Us, But They Seem To Be Trying To Conquer The Entire Planet Using The Shadow Men And Our Mechanica." Mechanica gazed sternly at Ares, saying, "We're Going To Have To Take Them Out. Destroy The City In The Process, If We Must."

"Hm, I will see what I can do, stay locked down until I return, if I am not back within an hour, I love you." he nodded as his antenna ears folded up as he turns away and looks around, a few of the panels on his body opened up and tank treads and extra armor plating folded out and locks onto his body, he mounted his weapon on his backpack and nodded, "Assault unit Ares deploying for combat!" he said in a deeper voice as his eyes flashed red and he got down and transformed into a tank and drives off quickly, he looks around as he assessed what was happening already so he had an idea of what he would be dealing with.

Ares took a heavy sigh, "This is what I made myself for, protect the city and Mechanica." he glanced ahead and nodded internally as he drives out of the city and kept going ahead

The first thing Ares would be faced with would be some of Standard Mechanized Body Suits, with living people piloting them. They were roughly 20 feet tall each, all equipped with an array of weaponry that was able to deal with a tank. There were four of them, and they jetted off into the air, ready to come down hard on Ares.

All the while, there were futuristic vehicles all bustling throughout the city; hovering cars and levitating modes of transportation and the like. The men in the Mech Suits would use these as cover whilst they were using their jets to fly in the air, waiting for an opening to fall on top of Ares.

Ares looks up and huffed as he turns back into his mech form and grabs his submachine gun from his hip and runs down an alleyway, he climbs on top of a building and looks up in the air, and grins, "Hey come at me you freak!" he taunted as he put his metal finger on the trigger and waited for the proper moment, he thinks of a way to take them out without breaking too much.

He looks at his forearm and shoots a cable into the roof beneath him and used it to lock himself in place

The men in the Mech Body Suits followed Ares up the building, two landing next to him and the other two on buildings on opposite sides of him.

The two on the two other buildings would open fire, launching missiles and firing machine gun rounds at Ares whilst the two that were on the same building as he was ran up to him to engage him in close combat. One went for a punch to the face whilst the other one went for a sweep to the legs. The Mech Body Suits were surprisingly flexible for their construction, and were able to maneuver like actual humans did, making the humans inside have a much easier time to control them.

All the while, the shadow men who possessed their shipment of Mechanica would start having them build their own machines in rapid succession, since this city was so technologically advanced. It wouldn't take very long, and they did it in secret, but the Mech Body Suits would hold off Ares until then.

Meanwhile, Mechanica had returned to her throne and hooked herself back up to her Master Control Unit, which caused the city to stir. It was on lockdown again, and each of the Specialized Servicemen units were out. They were ready to invade the city and take it down, since it was a city that was full of humans that controlled shadow men and other machines to do evil with them. Mechanica had given orders to take the entire city down. Whilst they did that, she began to store her own power... Biding her time.

Thank the maker that Ares had his extra armor on of he would have been toated, as he was being fired upon he reached to his back and pulls out a giant sword which he called a demolition knife, as he grabs the handle he narrowly avoided the punch to the face but took the leg sweep, he flipped backward and wrapped the iron grapple hook around his leg and held himself down to the rooftop, he heats up the blade of the demolition knife to a metal slicing temperature and impaled the blade into one of the mechs, he kicks the mech off his blade and throws it at one of the ranged attackers, he spins his demo knife and growled as he opens his fist, "This hand of mine burns with an awesome power, it tells me to defeat you!" he yelled as he grabs the head of the mech as his hand glows bright red and burns through the metal, he rips the spine of the mech out and kicks it off the roof.

He looks at his last attacker and chuckled as he unhooks himself and jumps over, he landed on top of them and stabs his sword into its head and right down their suits body, "Rest in pieces." he said as he twisted hard enough that oil shot onto his head, he looks up as his knife folded back into his armor

As he kicks the Mech aside he looks around and drops down onto the street, his extra armor and bits folded back into his inner frame and he was now back to his sleek yet bulky design

The Standard Mech Body Suits and the men within them were destroyed completely by Ares' attack, but he wasn't out of the clear yet. Soon, a swarm of large Mechanica -- between the sizes of a car and a truck -- called 'Gigadrones' would fly up using their anti-gravity cores in the middle of their chests. They had large, broad shoulders, no legs, a lower torso that came to a sharp point, and disembodied thick gauntlet-like claws that surged with power from smaller power cores embedded within the knuckles. The head of the Gigadrone rested right above its core, and it had sharp, metallic blades on its back that looked like a shell or flat wings.

The Gigadrones were no pushovers. The swarm of them had been taken over by the shadow men and were used to surround Ares yet again, but they didn't immediately fire upon him. They took a special formation in the air in a dome-like fashion, each pointing their cores at Ares. They charged up power, but in their claws, they were also charging power. They fired powerful energy beams out of their claws that could melt through steel and had enough force to knock away shields, and they fired them in succession, one after the other, trying to get Ares to submit.

He growled as he stumbled around abit and grunted in pain, "Get up Ares." he huffed as he punched the ground beneath him and sighs as he looks down and grabbed a manhole cover and spins the cover around, and throws it a few of the Gigadrones, he falls back and pulls himself into the sewers and coughed as he pulls himself deeper into the heart of the city.

He looks down as he activated self-repairs and grumbled as he sat down and waited for his repairs to finish, he leans his head back and exhales slowly, after his repairs were finished he gets up and walks down the sewers and looks at a holo map of the city, these tunnels lead all the way to the city centra, I can blow it up from there, pfft humans and their stupid designs."

With the Gigadrones evaded, Ares escaped what might have been his end. However, the men upstairs were watching the whole thing transpire, and saw that he went into the manhole. "Don't let that one get away," a man with many rings on his finger said from high up in one of the skyscrapers, watching the Mechanica battle it out.

Not too long after Ares' escape would some black dog-like Mechanica enter the sewers, their eyes flashing red lights that allowed them to see in the dark and with sensors for noses that allowed them to pick up on electromagnetic activity. These were the 'Hownder' units, and they resembled dobermans. There were a group of them -- about seven -- and they all trailed behind him and cut through the sewer passageways to to try cut him off.

"You gotta be shitting me." he grumbled as he grabs his handgun and runs through the tunnels, he growled as he shoots at a few of them and kept running deeper into the sewers, as he ran through the smelt something on his sensor, "I have an idea." he grins as he grabs a bullet from his magazine and puts his pistol back on his hip, he busts out of the ground and throws the bullet down into the sewers and watched as it went off and caused a spark, the sulfur from the sewage cause a giant explosion, causing the cities tunnels to erupt.

He looks ahead as he grabs an assault rifle from his back and nodded, "Lat magazine, one idea." he nodded as he ran through the cities main street and looks ahead as he heads straight for the main tower, "Hm, I have ten minutes left." he nodded

"Dammit!" the man in his high tower said, "Those were expensive robots!" He slammed his fist on his chair, wondering just what Ares was up to. "It doesn't matter. He won't get past the rest of the Gigadrones."

The remainder of the Gigadrones that were on the surface -- which were about 10-15 -- would immediately trail Ares, shooting their blasts again at him from their claws. Since he was moving and not surrounded, plus there was traffic, there may have been a lot more difficulty trying to hit him, but the Gigadrones were more agile than they seemed. They maneuvered through the traffic and were careful not to hit any pedestrians or vehicles, targeting only Ares. This slowed their fire, but also made them shoot more accurately.

He growled as he picks up a truck trailer and throws it at a few of the Gigadrones, he huffed as he jumps on top of a bridge and kept running, he looks down as he kicks cars at the Gigadrones.

"Brace!!!!!" he growled as he took a beam to the leg and trips he rolled through the front of the city tower and grumbled as he pushed himself up, he looks back and sighs as he opens his chest compartment and pulls out a concentrated nuclear power cor that helps fuel him, he looks around and kicks the floor beneath him and falls through, he smirks as he spotted the power core of the building and throws the core into it and climbs back up

Ares picked off some of the Gigadrones with his tactics, but there were still some coming after him. About seven of them were left following after him.

However, their pursuit was in vain due to the thing that Ares did next -- throw the nuclear cor down into the power core of the building. The resulting explosion was catastrophic, taking half the city with it. There was no doubt that Ares would not come out unharmed, but as for the men manipulating the Mechanica, they were swiftly wiped out. There wasn't a trace of them left after the explosion, and most of the city was crumbling to pieces now.

There were no more rogue Mechanica being used by the enemy, as they had all been destroyed in the blast because the man who bought them was the only one who bought them. So, all that were left were shadow men that still existed in the city, and taking down the rest of the city would be able to handle them.

Ares coughs and pushed a large metal wall off of him and grunted as he stood up and looks down as his armor was beaten up and dented with scratches all over, he stood up and looks up as the sun barely shines through the dust clouds, he smiled weakly and climbs out of the rubble and walks down the main street, he leans forward slightly and looks ahead as his optics shine through the smoke, he looks ahead as he limps slightly but kept going.

He tapped his head softly and patched through to the factorial city, "Attention all Mechanica, continue your duties with ease, it's over." he stated as he walks out of the cities ruins and smiled as he looks up at the sun and fell to his knees, and tapped his chest and sent out an SOS signal

Immediately as Ares called for an SOS, the Servicemen and Servicemaids went to work. They all invaded the city and gathered up Ares as well as sorted out the mess in order to retrieve some Mechanica that weren't damaged or destroyed by the city being blown up. Mechanica, herself, was not going to let her people be used for evil anymore, nor was she going to leave them for dead. If they could be repaired and salvaged, she would do that.

Once Ares was brought back, he was brought directly to Mechanica, who said to him, "You Have Done A Great Service, Ares. Thank You For Your Great Work And Valor Out In The Field. We'll Handle The Cleanup. You Try To Get Some Rest And Repairs Done." Mechanica smiled, "And Do Be More Careful. You May Be Successful, But Your High Risk Factor Does Make It So That Damage Control Is... Well..." Mechanica looked around. "Less Than Minimal." She giggled a bit, then said, "You Are Free To Do As You Please Whilst The Rest Of The City Is Deconstructed By The Mechanica. There Should Be Less Of A Threat From The Shadow Men, As Well."

Ares smiled as he holds his arm and looks down at Mechanica, "Your welcome." he leans over and takes her hand and kisses the top of it slightly, "I will return to my post once I am rested and repair, Until then be careful." he turns away and walks off to go get himself repaired and fixed up.

Ares walks down the street and smiled as he looks around at the busy Mechanica and was proud that he saved his people, He only wishes that they could have the same spoils that he had but there is a reason for such, as he walks into the repair shop he ordered his usual and listened to the galactic radio and laid down on the bench, "Ah, Real jazz blues, you soothe me once again." he chuckled and closed his eyes and undergoes repairs.

Once he was done and all ready he paid the fee and walks out of the shop, he adjusted his antenna and looks around as he walks down the street and goes back to his duty as Mechanica's guard, he hums softly as he walks up the giant spiral steps and enters the domain in which she stayed in, "Alright I am back."

(Hey, I'm Ending It Here Since I Am Tired And I Don't Want You Waiting On Me. I Wrote A Post, But It Got Deleted. So Thanks For The RP!)

oh, alright...Just get back with me if you ever want to do another.))
I Was fine waiting, i really liked this RP))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back