• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Mecha Roleplay

I would like to do some sort of Mecha RP. It's something I've been itching to do. I have a few ideas for some. But also am open to other ideas. Any type of Mecha is cool. It doesnt strictly have to be futuristic. I'd enjoy other elements such as a mystical element for example. I can do a serious type story that is grounded. But can I also do high energy and ridiculous as well. Even a mix. I just want to do this type of roleplay.

As for some fandoms. Id also be down to do an original story for Gundam. It has great ideas to work off of. I haven't seen many series as of yet. Having finished one series, and finishing up two series. It has a lot of fun ideas. I like doing original stories because it leaves a lot to work with.

Im pretty open to my partner. I can match your writing length. If it starts out slow that's okay. But I'd like us to contribute a decent amount as to push the plot forward. If you want to talk about the roleplay I am very PM friendly and would love to chat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back