• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings McJams' Pursuit (1x1 Search)

Kitty-McJams

my kitties.jpg
Here's a picture of my cats to make things interesting.
Hello there, everyone! I'm Kitty McJams and I'm in search of a few people to RP with (clearly). In the following tabs, I'll give a bit of info about myself, the genres/plots I'm interested in, my fandoms, and what I'm interested in an RP partner. (Disclaimer: a lot of info will be copy-and-pasted from my old interest thread from about a year ago. ^^")
  • I've been roleplaying off-and-on for about 8ish years
  • I'm a literate, semi-adv RPer (I average about 3 detailed paragraphs a post)
  • Given the previous statement, I do try to match the length of my partner's posts
  • I aim to respond a few times a week (2-3 times minimum) given my generally hectic schedule.
  • I'll try to let you know if I ever can't respond!
  • I'm totally okay if you can't respond or are no longer into any RP.
  • I love making character sheets and plotting with my partner.
  • I have a discord if you need/want to do plotting on there.

• Fantasy: I'm really a fan of any and all kinds of fantasy. Magic entices my creativity and exotic races tickle my fancy. This is my go-to genre and it's the one I have the most experience with. I really like it when there's a main overarcing quest in Fantasy RPs.
  • Romance: Love romance of all kinds, however I have mostly only done your typical BxG. I'm open to attempting GxG or NBxG, but I don't think I would be too good at BxB. I'm okay with playing males, though.[
  • Sci-Fi: I like sci-fi, however it is not really a genre I mainly RP. I'm looking to change that.
  • Post Apocalyptic: Zombies. Need I say more? (JK, I like all kinds of post-apocalyptic worlds).
  • School/College: There's no beating a classic school-setting RP.
  • Slice-of-Life: I love slice-of-life based RPs. A slow pace can be refreshing, though that is not to say all slice-of-life RPs are slow.
  • Supernatural: As a fan of the unexplained, I would be a fool to say that I'm not interested in playing a supernatural RP.

Note: I'll add more as I think of them.
  • Video Games: Elder Scrolls (Oblivion/Skyrim), Stardew Valley, Glitched (an indie RPG), Cattails, Animal Crossing, Pokemon, Sonic.
  • Shows/Anime: Fairy Tail, My Hero Academia, Ouran Highschool Host Club, Hetalia, Various RomCom Anime (just DM series name and I'll let you know), Steven Universe, Gravity Falls, ATLA/LoK, SVTFOE, Kipo, The Good Doctor, Firefly, The Rookie.
  • Other: Warrior Cats, MCL, Eldarya, Several Webtoons comics (again, just DM for specifics).

• A person who is flexible/understandable with response time. I have times where I'm not that consistent. ^^"
  • A person who will communicate/plot with me.
  • I'd prefer someone who is 18+ for the simple reason any younger would be awkward to RP with (I'm 22, if you'd like to know).
  • I'm looking to RP most things at the moment! :D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back