Votes: 0 0.0%
  • INFJ

• ESFJ

• ENFJ

• Total voters
I see. I myself, especially before going to sleep (as if it wasn't hard enough to get to sleep!) find myself contemplating too many things!

I can definitely relate to How you guys feel, but I never react. It bothers me for a second, But I let it go pretty quickly. One thing about ISTPs is that We are not very active in the world around us. We often feel like observers, like we are just watching people, studying. When asked Why I'm so quiet, I often Tell people that I'm just studying, learning How to kill each and every one of them one-by-one.

I often found myself over thinking things during my wtf years, But never anymore. I do have trouble falling asleep though. I often stay up all night just so I don't have to try to fall asleep.

Larry said:
We will indeed! To start things off (*snickers*) what are you interested in?
Shoot me a PM. No point in spamming the thread with small talk

Larry said:
I see. I myself, especially before going to sleep (as if it wasn't hard enough to get to sleep!) find myself contemplating too many things!
Ahah yeah ok. I do that too. That's why I have meds for that. Lately it's been like this:

"Do I hate myself? What's wrong with me? WHaT ThE FUCK is wrONG with ME. Does she really feel the same way about me? Is she talking to other guys? I know she's just using me duh. SHE"S USING ME. Why isn't she texting me? She doesn't like me anymore. She HATES ME. She's taking too long, she's texting another guy. She's cheating on me. SHE"S CHEATING ON ME."

Which, now that I'm looking at this, makes me seem weirdly vulnerable...

*aborts thread*

Wreck said:
Ahah yeah ok. I do that too. That's why I have meds for that. Lately it's been like this:
"Do I hate myself? What's wrong with me? WHaT ThE FUCK is wrONG with ME. Does she really feel the same way about me? Is she talking to other guys? I know she's just using me duh. SHE"S USING ME. Why isn't she texting me? She doesn't like me anymore. She HATES ME. She's taking too long, she's texting another guy. She's cheating on me. SHE"S CHEATING ON ME."

Which, now that I'm looking at this, makes me seem weirdly vulnerable...

*aborts thread*
You sound like you could be an ISTP in your wtf years

[QUOTE="Makise Kurisu]You sound like you could be an ISTP in your wtf years

[/QUOTE]
Like I said, chameleon.

[QUOTE="Makise Kurisu]ISTPs are often chameleons in their wtf years.

[/QUOTE]
ahaha ha ha ha maybe i switched the letters around and i'm an ISTP.

oh my god. how the fuck. do i confuse those two. god fucking dammit.

Wreck said:
ahaha ha ha ha maybe i switched the letters around and i'm an ISTP.
oh my god. how the fuck. do i confuse those two. god fucking dammit.
Well, what's your sense of humor like? Is it pretty dark? (I know this sounds like a random question, But sense of humor is one indicator of certain types

I think I just switch around the letters in my head and shit.

I have a... generally misanthropic, wry sense of humor.

[QUOTE="Makise Kurisu]And do you often make decisions disregarding people's feelings?

[/QUOTE]
Uh... sometimes. I don't worry about anyone besides myself but when I have someone to take of I put my heart and soul into making sure they're comfortable.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]>.> What a (insert). Makise hun I feel your pain.

[/QUOTE]
Lol. I wish I could just Tell him to fuck off, But society wants me to be civil and my Ti/Se wants me to be tactful. :P

[QUOTE="Makise Kurisu]Don't worry too much mate, There's ways to get out.

[/QUOTE]
Haha yeah ok.

[QUOTE="Makise Kurisu]Check out the ISTP subreddit. Lots of posts there to help with the wtf years

[/QUOTE]
Alright

Users who are viewing this thread

Back