Votes: 0 0.0%
  • INFJ

• ESFJ

• ENFJ

• Total voters
are our conversations really that strange? and i thought this is one of the less out-there ones me and pine have had/participated in...

i mean, i know my first few posts definitely were, but more recently its just been discussing the mbti

(goats, you and i have ascended beyond mortal understanding)

*TRYING DESPERATELY NOT TO GET OFF TOPIC*

Alright Kin, I have made an alert on my phone about that totally relevant thing we were discussing!

(i suppose most people really dont keep up with us)

white, did you ever say your MBTI? isfp or something?

i stopped responding because this thread became so convoluted and only returned when white masq tagged me in a response. :P

well if you didnt read it, of course you wouldnt know 'what this threads turned into'! xD

smh, no right to complain then :P

anyways if i am not stopped i am leaving to go do stuff with neighbors, goodbye for now everyone

?

that makes no sense. if i asked what this thread has turned into it might be because i wasn't reading it all and i was looking for a genuine answer lol. but moving on.

@White Masquerade like i said, i haven't posted results since i've been here.

L0TUSLAND said:
?
that makes no sense. if i asked what this thread has turned into it might be because i wasn't reading it all and i was looking for a genuine answer lol. but moving on.

@White Masquerade like i said, i haven't posted results since i've been here.
Oh. Then that's alright. I just wanted to say, forget the tests. Nothing major.

@Ghost

It's harder to type yourself, but you and Pine actually spurred me on to start again from square one, and get it done. So to answer your question, ENFP. See you, Ghost

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Omg. Okay, I'll bite. Did you want me to look at you too Random?

[/QUOTE]
I'm not a big fan of revealing myself to strangers online, but thanks for the offer! You can have

for your troubles.
This thread is going to get derailed so fast, lol. If this was really meant to be a "please type me" thread, then I was in error when posting here. Simply thought I'd share my two cents, even if somebody already did somewhere in the jungle of 20+ pages.

By the way, I personally identify as INTP. I just like messing with people's heads.

Last edited by a moderator:
Randomosity said:
I'm not a big fan of revealing myself to strangers online, but thanks for the offer! You can have

for your troubles.
This thread is going to get derailed so fast, lol. If this was really meant to be a "please type me" thread, then I was in error when posting here. Simply thought I'd share my two cents, even if somebody already did somewhere in the jungle of 20+ pages.

By the way, I personally identify as INTP. I just like messing with people's heads.
No worries. We'll both pass on it then

Users who are viewing this thread

Back