Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ESFJ

• ENFJ

• Total voters

Makise Kurisu

Assistant
Hello RPN! I know that @White Masquerade already made a personality thread, but I am making one that is for MBTI only, and it will have a different test. This test asks different questions and determines your type in a different manner. I personally trust this test more than the others that I have found. I have found this to be the most accurate.

I will also have a link to another test that gives a more specific description of your personality type.

I can answer almost any questions about MBTI you may have, and I can help you determine your type also.

Personality test: http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp

Enneagram test: http://www.eclecticenergies.com/enneagram/test-2.php

Personality descriptions: http://www.personalitypage.com/html/portraits.html

I am an ISTP 5x1

I am an INTJ (introvert, intuitive, thinking, and judging), which I feel to be fairly accurate. No wonder I love to lock myself away in my lab. 8)

Well, I have nothing against you.

Good thing I don't let personality tests dictate my friends, or I'd never have any.

I never said I have anything against you. :P J's just don't mix well with ISTPs. ISTPs are the strongest of the P types, and spontaneity doesn't work well with schedules.

Hah! You know, I think these tests are reasonable to an extent, but can only go to explain human nature so much. I am friends with people that I really probably shouldn't be friends with because our personalities should clash so badly, yet we're the best of buds. So, who knows. (:

The INFJ is actually almost exactly like the ISTP, and the ESFJ is considered the perfect match for the ISTP. My best friend is an INFJ and my ex is an ESFJ. So there are exceptions, but other than that, most other J types don't get along well with me

Well, I'm glad it's working out for you, I suppose. I enjoy taking the tests sometimes, but I don't look that deeply into them. I have found the human psyche to be much more complex than a summation of four letters, in my experience.

Both my best friend and I are INTJs. Not very unique, it seems, judging by the pole.

I remember taking a similar test and reading up on INTJs afterwards; my thoughts were essentially a constant stream of, "That's so me!" through the most of the article. It's weird that, even through they aren't perfect, MBTI personality descriptions can be scarily accurate.

[QUOTE="Makise Kurisu]INFJ, huh? INFJs are really interesting to me. Polar opposites from me, yet so similar.

[/QUOTE]
Being an INFJ makes me feel a little isolated because I've read up on them and they're supposed to be fairly rare(?)

I'd always been a strange kid, my grandma and mum would always call be an old soul. I was pretty much silent as a child - I didn't even speak much until, maybe, age eight? I was very shy but I just liked to sit and observe instead of actually doing things.

I'm still pretty shy, anxiety and such. But if it's about something I really care about, I'm 'brutal' (my sister's favourite term for me). I don't know, I find it accurate, though I was kind of hoping for a more 'common' one so that I could fit in and have something in common with more people. >_<

BadBlood said:
Being an INFJ makes me feel a little isolated because I've read up on them and they're supposed to be fairly rare(?)
I'd always been a strange kid, my grandma and mum would always call be an old soul. I was pretty much silent as a child - I didn't even speak much until, maybe, age eight? I was very shy but I just liked to sit and observe instead of actually doing things.

I'm still pretty shy, anxiety and such. But if it's about something I really care about, I'm 'brutal' (my sister's favourite term for me). I don't know, I find it accurate, though I was kind of hoping for a more 'common' one so that I could fit in and have something in common with more people. >_<
INFJ is actually the most rare type, I think. ISTPs are pretty rare too. ISTPs make up five percent of the population, I believe, and INFJs are like 1 percent. My INFJ friend is not really shy, he used to actually be really outgoing (I think he used to be an ESFJ) but now, if you aren't friendly with him, you will think he is going to kill you. He and I both don't like people, especially people who try to force themselves on us. When we were in class last quarter, we did not like the activities they had us do, since they forced us to be social, and pretty much expected us to act like retards. One activity in particular had us in a circle of about 20 people, and one person would start by waving their hands toward someone beside them while saying "Whoosh", then that person would have to continue by doing the same. You could reverse it by throwing your hands down and saying "Wow". My friend and I were very unenthusiastic with our "whooshes" and "wows", so one girl stepped in between us and was being VERY preppy, trying to get us to be more enthusiastic. The stare he gave her made me think he was about to kill her.

But if you get the two of us alone, you would think we were the most extroverted people in the world.

I've done this many times during the past few years and I always get the same result: INFP

Some people say it changes as years pass by, and it fully depends on your mood, life-situation etc. but for me, it always stays the same.

I couldn't agree more. INFP describes perfectly my personality, habits and odds. Everything. Totally accurate on my part.

I've taken all sorts of MBTI tests, including the "official" one, and always come up INTP

One thing to note about introverted vs. extroverted - it doesn't mean shyness vs talkative so much as does human interaction leave you invigorated or drained. Sometimes I can appear quite talkative and extroverted, but then I need to go off and be by myself for a while to recover.

Oddess said:
I've done this many times during the past few years and I always get the same result: INFP
Some people say it changes as years pass by, and it fully depends on your mood, life-situation etc. but for me, it always stays the same.

I couldn't agree more. INFP describes perfectly my personality, habits and odds. Everything. Totally accurate on my part.
I don't know any INFPs, I would be interested in talking to you.

Ducky said:
I've taken all sorts of MBTI tests, including the "official" one, and always come up INTP
One thing to note about introverted vs. extroverted - it doesn't mean shyness vs talkative so much as does human interaction leave you invigorated or drained. Sometimes I can appear quite talkative and extroverted, but then I need to go off and be by myself for a while to recover.
You are right. It is much less about shy vs outgoing. There is also much importance in associations between certain functions. Someone could seem like a P type, but they could be an SJ. But that just makes it more fun to type people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back