Votes: 0 0.0%
  • INFJ

• ESFJ

• ENFJ

• Total voters
Aye, I can certaintly agree with the wanting-to-stand-out sentiment.

Then it sounds like a pretty accurate diagnosis. Now you can read more about ENFJs to get an idea of common problems they run into and How to prevent or fix them. For example, ISTPs go through what is called a Dom/Ter loop. I unfortunately learned too late and had already been through mine. The Dom/Ter loop is also referred to as the "wtf years". Very fitting name, I can say from experience. I wouldn't say to trust the system completely (as an ISTP, I hate all kinds of systems) But it is a Good reference to get an idea of possibilities to be aware of.

I did the first test again and I got the result ESFJ; is there much a difference to the ENFJ?

Yes, it does sound like me alright.

I can't stand unruly things, there's nothing like keeping things in order is there?

Ha! Silly Js. xD Perceivers don't care one bit about order.

Well, do you tend to focus more on facts and details, or possibilities?

I like to think about things all right, keeps me from getting to sleep at night! Be it philosophy, politics or anything of that ilk, it gets my mind going and it doesn't know when to stop.

I would say facts and details.

Haaaaaaaarsh...

Just kidding; well you have your reasons, and I'm in no position to deem them anything but yours!

Yeah, I never understood what was so hard about that... Seems no one in this day and age understands opinion. Everyone thinks that their opinion is fact. Meh. People are just weird

You'll have to learn to expect and adapt to it nowadays! For the sake of knowing, do you reckon you'd get on with me at all?

Huzzah! Pleasure to make your acquaintance, the name is Larry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back