Votes: 0 0.0%
  • INFJ

• ESFJ

• ENFJ

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Makise Kurisu]My best friend is an INFJ. They are the rarest type. Have you done much reading on MBTI?

[/QUOTE]
No I haven't done much studying on it, but I have given it a look. It is very interesting, though, definitely worth the time.

Also, it is good to know I could potentially be your best friend, let me know if things don't work out. What is your type?

Does your friend have deep conversations with you about you?

Does the friend usually start them, or do you seek the friend out for advice often? Sorry for questions.

No problem. feel free to ask any questions you Got.

Yes, he and I have lots of deep conversations, almost always started by him. and then some conversations aren't so deep. Last week We stayed up until 5 in the morning talking about Miley Cyrus for some reason

Haha, sounds like me. I only have one friend, really, and that's my cousin, that I talk to almost everyday for three hours plus almost everyday. But I've had those conversations where you're up at early morning, each hour before your mind thinking the conversation should have already ended, but you end up being surprised when you actually look at clock. But um, that's cool. What are your favorite/least favorite things about having conversation with him?

FerusGrim said:
Another INTJ, reporting in.
My moral enemy type. Welcome. <3

ClaveVesari said:
Haha, sounds like me. I only have one friend, really, and that's my cousin, that I talk to almost everyday for three hours plus almost everyday. But I've had those conversations where you're up at early morning, each hour before your mind thinking the conversation should have already ended, but you end up being surprised when you actually look at clock. But um, that's cool. What are your favorite/least favorite things about having conversation with him?
I do like the deep intuitive conversations, and the fact that he can actually communicate with sensors effectively. My SO (INTP) sucks at understanding what I'm saying and saying things in a way that I understand. There's not really anything I dislike about our conversations

INTJ 5w6 [fairly sure I'm doing that right], reporting for duty. Given the number of INTJs about, I almost feel among friends.

Dys said:
INTJ 5w6 [fairly sure I'm doing that right], reporting for duty. Given the number of INTJs about, I almost feel among friends.
You seem more like an ISTP. And a lot of people mistype as 5's, so I would look into that. ISTPs are probably the most common to mistype as 5's

[QUOTE="Makise Kurisu]You seem more like an ISTP. And a lot of people mistype as 5's, so I would look into that. ISTPs are probably the most common to mistype as 5's

[/QUOTE]
Hmm. Strange. I've done the test about ten or so times and it has said "INTJ" every time. It was something that I always saw as accurate. However, looking into it a bit, "ISTP" does seem pretty accurate as well.

Strange. I'll be sure to look more into that.

Dys said:
Hmm. Strange. I've done the test about ten or so times and it has said "INTJ" every time. It was something that I always saw as accurate. However, looking into it a bit, "ISTP" does seem pretty accurate as well.
Strange. I'll be sure to look more into that.
ISTPs often seem like INTJs. You will have to look into cognitive functions to determine it. I could help if you would like.

[QUOTE="Makise Kurisu]ISTPs often seem like INTJs. You will have to look into cognitive functions to determine it. I could help if you would like.

[/QUOTE]
By all means.

It really depends on the context of what I am observing. If it's something that really matters a whole lot to me and/or effects my life in a broad or extreme manner/catches my interest and manages to stick for a long period of time, then yes. If it doesn't meet those requirements, then no.

No matter what test I take, I'm always scored INTJ. But I took this one anyway, and I got INTJ and was classified as a Five for the second one.

Seems pretty accurate to me, I guess. I'm not sure about the self-confidence and other personality traits listed in the third link. I'm pretty low on all of those, as far as I can understand. orz

Dys said:
Usually, yea.
So you are observant to What's around you?

[QUOTE="RULE THE WORLD]No matter what test I take, I'm always scored INTJ. But I took this one anyway, and I got INTJ and was classified as a Five for the second one.
Seems pretty accurate to me, I guess. I'm not sure about the self-confidence and other personality traits listed in the third link. I'm pretty low on all of those, as far as I can understand. orz

[/QUOTE]
INTJs and ISTPs often mistype as five's. What traits of five do you feel fit you?

ClaveVesari said:
I got a 2w3 sx. Trying to figure it out now. Only thing is I'm not extroverted, I most definitely can talk to someone for hours, or hold a crowd's attention (traits from my dad) but I get unhappy and solemn by the second.
I even hate going on vacation sometimes because I am around a lot of people with rarely any time to myself and my mind is constantly thinking about creating, working, being productive, etc.
What was your mbti type?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back