• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Maybe a little cliché – as a treat ♡

cosmicforce

teens of denial
obligatory notes - the lowercase is for aesthetic only, i do use proper capitalization in rp. i am also typing this from a phone so i apologize for the format errors.

that being said and done here's some stuff about me:
my name is charlie (he/him), im 19 and from canada. im a trans male who's primarily attracted to males but will play more or less any pairing. im not often a fan of playing female character but that is a case by case basis.

i have another thread bouncing around. this one is specifically for dramatic/angsty rps. if you're looking for something light, shoot me a message and i can direct you there.

currently, there are three plots im very interested in doing. if you have any ideas and think we would mesh well together then let me know!

cowboys
OPTION ONE: the west was far gayer than a lot of historians would like to admit, but that doesn't mean it was easy. two cowboys are set out on a mission together - loot a train car. the railroad is a few days out, but one mission turns into two as they find a bigger and better crime in the small town of greendale. slow burn romance where two cowboys start out as partners in crime and end up partners in life.

OPTION TWO: one cowboy is afab (either trans male or simply a mulan situation where they're pretending to be male to do cowboy things). the other cowboy is their best friend. they find out.

OPTION THREE: im fxf where two lesbians decide to show the men of the gang that they're badass as hell and can do anything the guys do.

inspiration taken from rdr2 - not necessarily in that universe but if you have knowledge of it that is a bonus!

evacuation
falling in love is hard enough, but what about falling in love with your best friend? now make that best friend (almost) die. a paramedic and a firefighter meet when they start sharing the same base. slow burn where they fall in love, go on calls together and one ends up saving the other in a heroic act of loyalty.

inspiration taken from chicago fire/pd, though ive never watched either all the way though.

intoxicated
two addicts are in love. petty crime, partying, drinking and drugs. they think that's what their lives will revolve around until the day they die - then one gets sober, grows up and flees the nest.

bubblegum heart
muse a and b are high school lovers. through the mess of high school they end up breaking up. they meet again in their second/third/fourth year of university.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back