• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Maxwood Highschool for the unique

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Asaya stared at Lance for a moment, then nodded. "nothing here, friend! It is empty!" He wiggled a little, trying to get out of Lance's grip. He didn't seem to be lying, by his tone of voice. while holding him, Lance could feel his uncertainty in his movements. He was shaking. He was afraid. Afraid of what, though, Lance did not know.

Roxas heard screaming “
Leo lets go “he said and Leo follows then they go where the screaming comes from. And then sees someone screaming “‘hey you alright there “ he asked as Leo growls

Texangamer Texangamer

Miss Morgan arched a brow at Mika's leaving. She hadn't thought to initially question it, but the change in her eyes warranted alarm. The girl was oddly fast for a sleep walker, her stubby little legs couldn't keep up! She power-walked her way after her new ward, glad she could use that awful class she took after New Year's last year to use. She managed to catch her as she was going towards the road, holding her down as she kicked and screamed away. She had handled Lance after his PTSD nightmares, this was nothing. Not even compared to the week they spent fixing up the damage he'd done to the apartment during that episode! She pinned Mika down to the ground, and held her tight, petting her head and shushing her. She held the girl protectively as the boy from earlier approached them. "Nothing to worry about here dearie, just some sleep walking and a bad dream! You can run along now, child. It's getting late! You need your beauty sleep if you want that face to stay looking young!"

Lance nodded to her in understanding, and kept an eye out for the adults on her behalf. Neither of them had noticed as she slipped out the door. Lance would claim no knowledge if they had asked. He returned his gaze to the small child being strung up in his grip. He wanted to believe Asaya, he wanted to believe that he was telling the truth. The light of his limbal rings clouded with pity and concern, searching Asaya for some sort of proof. He moved his hand to cut the mask in half, but Lance had made the mistake of closing his eyes to breathe a sigh on contempt, giving Asaya his opportunity to escape. He tried to recapture the little weasel, but he was surprisingly nimble for someone who had been so severely injured. Lance had almost gone to chase after him, but thought to check under his bed instead, where Asaya had come from. Both of the masks he had given to Lance were gone. He clicked his tongue, irritated. He knew looking for Asaya was going to be a fruitless endeavor, and quite frankly Lance had had enough of the day. He excused himself from Miss Morgan's presence, kissing her cheek goodnight.
Lance took his sketchbook and went back to his room to work on his cake for Akira's homecoming, and get some food. When he had felt satisfied with his concept and checked to make sure he had the materials, Lance decided to go to the gym to get a good workout in. He changed his clothes and wrapped his hands, grabbing his gallon jug of water and texting Akira an update about yet another new person he wasn't sure how to feel about. He came in only to find Michelle there. "Hey," he wrote. "Welcome home!" He had hoped to say that to Akira first, but the circumstances did not permit it.

Texangamer Texangamer Professor red Professor red

Last edited:
Anyone who knows Danny, is aware of the fact she is pretty incapable of sitting still around a bunch of people, ever if she knows most of them. It's just not her cup of tea, so what does she do? As fast as she can she makes her way from the nurse's office to the garage; no way was she going to wait to get on her mechanical beauty. If she were literally dying she would spend her last breath on her bike, she bought it with her own money which at the time was scarce for her because of the woman she calls a mother. The bike was definitely her second love...what is her first? Easy, her husky! Well, it's technically her aunt's husky but with the amount of time she spends with the pup it might as well be her's.
Danny makes it to the Garage and leans on the crutches as she gently takes the tarp off the beautiful metal piece of art.
1548041428134.png
Danny rests her hand on the leather seat before deciding to just wing it and get on the bike before leaning her crutches against the wall beside her. She puts she key in the ignition and gets the bike running, enjoying the purr of the white beauty. Despite popular belief about the girl she may seem like the stereotypical "Bad Girl" but the worst thing she's done is drag racing in her old town, ok...that may seem bad but she's literally a country gal deep down under all her security gates.
The rev of the engine echos throughout the garage and more than likely rings through the hallways of the school as she presses the button for the garage door to open, she ties her hair up in a bun, slips on her denim jacket before putting on her helmet and securin' it snugly

Last edited:
Asaya ran back to his dorm room, happy to have gotten away with his masks. He wondered why Lance did not seem to understand they they were, in fact, good. Asaya yawned, and laid in his bed, tired from the events of the day, and decided to go back to sleep. He would deal with Lance's dislike for masks in the morning. This would mark the third day Asaya has gone without going to class, and his third day being in the school in general.

Haddie sighed and went to her dorm trying to find it first. She found it and hoped no one would be in there with her. Either that or they loved bats as much as she did.

Back off lady. She is possessed by a demon. “
He said as Leo glows and turns into a full grown fire lion roaring very loud. Roxas takes his ring off and walks toward them “ I’ll expell a demon. A demon can posses a demon “ he said

SmallSailboat SmallSailboat

Mika Suzuki
1548042689235.png
Mika just got pinned down to the floor as she was groaning" let go of me let go of me" she say as she just still had her eyes red" aaaaaag" she say as she just tried to get up but she couldn't she looked at the boy as she was trying to fight the demon as her eyes turned a little blue" help...... me........ cassie......" she say as her eyes turned back to red as she just looked at the demons " LET GO LET GO" she yelled as she was kicking but was getting pinned down as she just closed her eyes trying to fight it SmallSailboat SmallSailboat Professor red Professor red

Jayce looked down at his watch. "Shit! I gotta go!" He started to bolt, and then ran backwards looking at her. " I'll give you a ride tomorrow! " He then took off sprinting for the garage, stride by stride, the slight throb in his legs feeling good. When he finally arrived in the garage he was out of breath, hands on his knees. He looked at the girl with the motorcycle curiously.

He walks to her and placed his balm on her forhead “ oh father. I ask of you to heal this girls mind and rid her of all demons in her mind “ he said as a light falls on her as it purifys her body. “ I take my leave “ he said appearing in the garage. Leo stayed with the nurse and the girl. He looks st the man on the bike” so. Where ya headed “ he asked as he put the now fixed engine in the 240

Texangamer Texangamer

TeslaRolePlays TeslaRolePlays

Jayce looks over at the dude that suddenly appeared. "Oh I think she is just working on the bike." As he walks close to his car, it recognizes him and the door opens, like a falcons wings. "I am heading to an event. If you guys won't snitch your welcome to come. They have all kinds of divisions. Bring your best all around ride. Oh and I guess you can bring your bike. " He said, turning to the girl.

Vivienne and Kathleen Woods
e871746f719e73a48ad3fdc4a5b5605b.jpg 7fff87e4e3645516b03eeec5dbf0a79f.jpg

Vivienne went off to meet up with the rest of the staff to get more in details to what had been happening while she was gone. She had to cut her short vacation for a bit to get herself and Michelle back to the school. Though she would have preferred to leave Michelle back at home, Michelle convinced with the help of her sister that she would be fine returning with them.

Marina
0d4e5f274f5a57b580617086cd750b7c.jpg

Marina hanging out in her room, laying on her stomach as she kicked her feet. She quietly hummed listening to music with her canceling out headphones. She drew in her sketchbook only to look to her side as she felt the vibration from her phone. She paused the music and sat up looking down at her phone. A huge smile formed on her face as she saw who had just texted her. She quickly got up and ran out of her dorm. Running towards the gym of the school. "ELLE!!!!!!!" The brunette yelled as she slammed open the gym door. "your back your back!" she squeed and ran over to her friend and tackled her into a big hug.
Texangamer Texangamer

He smirks and runs to his skyline and starts it up and revs the engine and drives after the guy in the fancy car. “
Hey miss. Could you do me s favour of driving in my fairlady to this event. I’ll mske it up to you” he said tossing her the keys to the mustang “ just drive her carefully.

Elizabeth Ashreel Elizabeth Ashreel

Michelle Leanne Woods
1548044983217.png
Elle just felt someone hugging her" ack" she say as she smiled" hey guys" she say falling on the floor her hair was braided she was waiting on her aunt for her training" how you been" she asked as she smiled she was happy to he with her friend" i'm just waiting for my aunt to come and train me with sword fighting" she told them as she showed them her sword as she sat back down on the bleachers" Scotland was fun my Nana loved me too much hehe" she say as she just looked at them" and mom and Auntie started to train me with my powers and Archery and sword fighting" she say as she just smiled looking at them" i missed you Marina" she say hugging her best friend AquaMarie AquaMarie

Marina

Marina smiled giving her one more big very tight hug before letting her go. Marina sat up and giggled she felt so giddy to have her friend back. "I'm so happy that you had a great time, Loved all the pictures you sent me..." she gasped looking at her sword "wow Elle! that's such a cool sword...you came back ready to defend and fight all the baddies!" she replied. "oh your aunt came back too?...and missed you too.." she replied with a smile as she moved over and sat with her on the bleachers "you can use your powers to fight too?" she asked curiously
Texangamer Texangamer

The guy waits for the girl to join them, making sure to drive slow enough for her to catch them. What was weird about his car was the fact that it was completely silent. No big engine, no transmission. It was pure electric, super aerodynamic, and full of tork and horsepower. He hooked spotify up to the speakers, and set it to his classic rock playlist. Money for Nothin - Dire Straights was the first song to play. He grinned, gripping the top of th wheel with one hand, looking in his rearview for a third car.

Michelle Leanne Woods
1548048389727.png
Elle just looked at her as she smiled" yeah Nana got it for me she told me i have to defend myself and learn the old ways like mum and auntie" she say" yeah i can sorta fight with my powers not like my mum or auntie but i'm learning how to" she say as she looked at her aunt" it was handmade for me" she say as she looked at her" do you wanna watch while me and auntie trains yeah i don't want what happen to me getting stabbed to happen to me and i promised i train" she say as she looked at her friend" it was nice though seeing my Nana i missed her though she spoil me too much" she laughed as she just smiled looking at her friends AquaMarie AquaMarie

Mika Suzuki
1548049145500.png
Mika just looked around' where am i how do i got here' she thought as she was pinned down on the ground" um.... cassie your hurting me how do i get here" she say as she felt tears in her eyes feeling the pat on her head as she saw the guy left as she sighed her eyes were back to normal the last thing she remembered was Lance putting her into bed than everything was blank she felt tears coming down her face hearing her sushing her she just sat up" ow my head" she say pouting not know what happen to her" how did i get here whats going on" she say sitting up on the ground SmallSailboat SmallSailboat

Last edited:
Marina

"that's still cool Elle, even if you know just to fight a tiny bit with your powers,...its better then what I know what to do with mine" she said with a small smile "well the sword is very cool.." she added as Kathlene entered the gym "hi there Kat" she replied with a small waved to the women who walked over and gently patted the brunette on the head "sure ill watch...and there is nothing wrong with getting spoiled by your grandmother...that very nice she loves you so much" she said with a small smile as she sat to watch them train.

Kathlene
45a640f7e239c8700fd048f19d61beef.jpg
Kathlene made her way into the gym to see Michelle with Marina "hello girls " she said with a smile to which she gently pated Marinas head. "So ready to practice Mich?..." She asked unsheathing her sword and standing at a ready stance. She gave the girl a small smirk as she waited to see what her nice would do.
Texangamer Texangamer

As Haddie wandered to her dorm she saw a guy with a girl that was laying on the floor. She tilted her head and stood there watching as he helped the girl.

Selena also watched. She could kind of tell her owner started to like the guy. It was animal senses that helped out in her knowing.

Danny caught the keys effortlessly and slipped off her helmet to reveal her long brown hair with faded blue at the tips. After cutting the power to her bike and somewhat limping her way over to the car. "I was just going for a ride but the engine seems a little shaky."She turns her attention to Raxus once he made his request. "Ok fine, as long as I get to drive." She shrugs and unlocks he car, eager to get on the road. Once she slips into the drivers seat te admires the interior just before she places the keys into the ignition and speeds out of the garage, caught up to Jayce with in a few seconds. "Yeah Baby! Woo!" Excitment evident in her voice as she rolls down the windows.

Jayce rolls down the Windows once they get to the gate, waiting for the guy in the booth to open in it. "Do me a favor and try to keep up!" Once the gate was opened , he used his powers to give the already record setting car a speed boost. Instead of 0-60 in 1.85 seconds, He went from 0-60 in 1.5 sexonds. His powers were like nitrous for an electric car. The song in his car changed to"Cum on Feel the Noize - Quiet Riot." His car topped out at 260, since he decided to save the rest of his powers for the race. He rounded each turn as they headed through the forestry mountain roads. It took about 5 minutes to get down the entire mountain, even at these speeds. When they arrived at the track, the cars will all lined up in a row. He backed his car into his apot, and instructed the other two to park next to him. He walked up to the event host, who was a French man, with a short brown beard, and a mustache of similar length. "What's up frenchy?" He said as he clasped the man's hand. " I got two more for you. One modded Nissan for the modded division, and a modded Fairlady for your drift race division. I brought the Rimac... So I will be racing with the other super car owners, as usual, for pink slips. " He handed the man the slip to his car, as per the rules. He instructed for the other 2 to do the same. He whispered in Roxas' ear. "If she loses your car, I will buy it back from the people who won it." The guy dubbed " Frenchy " looked at the two. "Here's how this is gonna work. 4 racers to a race, winner takes 3rd and 4the pink slips, 2nd wins nothing and loses nothing. You hand me your pink slips before the race. Don't worry, everyone here can vouch for me, I have never stole a pink slip from these racers. So you in? Or are you guys not too tier like my buddy here says? " Jayce looked at the two of them expectantly after hearing what Frenchy had to say.

Haddie went to her dorm to get stuff set up. She put her clothes in her draws or in the closet. She set up her jewlery stand and put up her jewlery. She hung up Selena’s cage and put Selena in it.

Miss Morgan glared at the boy, how dare he speak to a teacher in that manner? She understood he was trying to help, and backed off when Mika had calmed down. She had tried to thank him, but he disappeared! She huffed in annoyance. The nerve of kids these days! Her gaze softened when Mika was returned to normal, and released her from her hold. "You were having a nightmare while you were sleepwalking sweetie, nothing to worry about. You just had a little bad dream is all. I had to make sure you wouldn't walk into oncoming traffic! Let's get you back inside and to bed!" She helped Mika up and walked her back inside. The boy had expelled the demon from her, and she didn't want to scare the poor girl by telling her the truth. The last thing she needed was panic among the students about this whole thing.

Lance smiled as Marina came in to tackle Michelle. "I've been fine I guess. Glad to be back on my feet again. I really liked the pictures you sent, I even got some artwork done out of it. I'm gonna get some exercise in, but I can see you from over there so I'll keep an eye on you, if you want." Lance was hesitant, but nodded in approval. He was glad to know she was learning to defend herself, and that Lance wouldn't have to be the one to teach her. She sounded like she had had a good time. He stretched for a few minutes and grabbed a jump rope for warm ups before taking his energy out on a few bags. He texted his trainer, who told him he was on his way.
Texangamer Texangamer AquaMarie AquaMarie and anyone else I can't think of

Last edited:
He took his time driftingbthe entire mountain and spins the car and parks. He smirks as he gets out. He walks the tuner division “ alright. Give me your pink slips and I’ll take them to jayce. . We are doing a drift race up the mountain then down the mountain. Winner takes 3rd and 4th spots cars. 2nd gets nothing. I’m ready when ever you guys are “ h Essie getting back in his car and smirks as he opens a pipe that leads to the exhaust “ with my power it gives it a bigger boost. Let’s ride “

Elizabeth Ashreel Elizabeth Ashreel

Last edited:
Yuzuki walked into the school. He just got back from home to school again. Traveling made him feel bad so he went to the nurse. She’s seen him so many times in her office before. He took place in one of the beds and laid down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back