• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Maxwood Highschool for the unique

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Well. I’m the strongest demon and as the demon kings son. I have command over this rouge demon. And if he don’t comply or listens. I’ll burn him to a crisp. Simple as that “ he said as Leo jumps on the girls lap and looks at her and meows at her “
Hmm. Seems she likes you. Don’t worry. She won’t hurt you. I promise “ he said smiling

Texangamer Texangamer

Maki Suzuki
1548018519901.png
Maki just looked at him" i appreciate it but the adults says they got it us teenagers can't help with it" she say to him as she was pouting a little bit" they are protecting me from the demons since i can understand them i can hear them so they are trying to protect me from harm" she say as she looked at her mother as she just looked at the cat that jumped onto her lap as she smiled as she just pet the cat" i have a puppy but i don't know what happen to her i was in a coma for couple months" she say sad as she pet the cat as she was afraid of cars since the car crash she was in Professor red Professor red SmallSailboat SmallSailboat

Well if you want. I’ll protect you from the demon. Or I can go hunting. There’s only one way to deal with a demon. And that’s for another demon to kill it. So these adults don’t know what their in for with this demon. If it’s who I think it is. There in trouble “ he said sitting down

Texangamer Texangamer

Daniela rolls her eyes at Hayden's announcement. She knew any minute the patrol would be here to either kill or arrest this chic's sorry arse. She was snapped out of her thoughts of seeing Hayden being tackled by armored men when a sharp pain erupts in her jaw, no doubt at the very least there'd be a bruise left from her giant foot. The next few minutes had seemed to go by slowly as Daniela made no move to try and dodged the insane lady currently beating the hell out of her. Hayden had a serious problem with DJ and she knew the girl had major anger stored up; might as well get it out before it builds back up in jail right?
After another ten minutes, Hayden had calmed a bit and was now rambling on about something while waving around her gun as she spoke; Danny couldn't hear any of it thanks to the throbbing in her head. Only when Hayden had aimed her gun was Danny able to focus on her words.
"Now, it's time to say good night...Water beast." She smiles innocently as she aims for DJ's heart. Only when Hayden had pressed the trigger, the bullet didn't pierce her chest; the bullet had placed itself in the side of Daniela's right calf. After letting out a hiss of pain she takes her focus to the sight before her, an unconscious Hayden, about twelve men in armor, and a taser. One of the men, with a badge that said 'Jackson', immediately takes her in his arms and carries her bridal style to the nurse's office; Danny was swearing under her breath and Mr. Jackson raises a brow at her...Colorful...vocabulary.

Maki Suzuki
1548022463414.png
Maki head shot up as she saw Danny as she just got worried as she stood up as she wanted to make space she just sat on one of the chairs" danny" she say she just looked her friend as she was worried for her she just wanted to run to her and hug her she was one that helped her with the bullies and to stand up to herself she just looked at her all worried she saw she heard she was cursing as it was the first time she heard her voice as she smiled she wanted to heal her but she don't know if her adopted mom would heal her since she just healed Lance she just looked over at Cassie' do Danny hate me because i left for a little while but got into that car accident' she thought as she sighed Elizabeth Ashreel Elizabeth Ashreel SmallSailboat SmallSailboat Professor red Professor red Tree_lord Tree_lord Anyone else i'm missing​

(Her xD )

Commander Jackson lays Danny on a vacant bed in the office, she flinches as he places her down. "No one of importance, she's being-" She pauses with a wince of pain once Mina starts attending to her wounds. "She's being handled as we speak..." Daniela tightly grasps the pillow on the bed, her knuckles start turning white from her grip. In a summery, she looks terrible...A large bruise was on her jaw line and Ms. Mina was starting to bandage her cuts just before she went to remove the bullet from her leg.
1548023109639.png
"Wait, The Hell Are All Of You Here? Did Hayden Decided To Attack The School Or Something?" She says glancing at each and every person in the room, her eye taking note of injuries and facial expressions of her friends and strangers. In the process her own expression became blank only a hit of joy once her eyes land on a certain girl. "Hold up, Mika?" She says with surprise evident in her voice.

Mika Suzuki
1548023461099.png
Mika just heard her name as she looked at her friend as she saw smile" Danny your okay" she say smiling as she walked over to her as she sit in the chair as she didn't want to hurt her anymore she just smiled" i was here for Lance since he's my brother now i just got adopted today i'm happy" she told her as she looked at her" i'm sorry for leaving i'm here now i won't leave" she told her friend as she wanted to hug her at the moment" i'm sorry you can hate me if you want but i did leave a not" she say looking down at her hands she just sighed looking away Elizabeth Ashreel Elizabeth Ashreel

He looks at the commander “ I’m a demon well half demon. By. I’m your best chance at stopping this shooter. “ he said and takes his ring off “ as you can see “ he said and disapears and reappears in the other room “ I can teleport and aswell as I’m immune and immortal with out my power restricter. So unless you want more students getting hurt. Let me help “ he said as Leo jumps on his head

Elizabeth Ashreel Elizabeth Ashreel

The commander raises a brow at the boy with a small smile. "Well, thank you for the offer son but the shooter on her way to a juvenile detention center at we speak, she won't be getting out for a while. As for Miss Daniela." He looks at her with a hard look. "Is there a reason you know a killer Ms. Jaxon or were you and your brother in the wrong place at one Hell of a wrong time?" She looks at him with a straight face. "She was someone I knew from my childhood after Darron and Isabella Left the state. I always had a bad feeling about the girl and I knew she didn't like me but I never thought she'd grow up to be a killer just to spite me." She says nodding a silent thanks to Ms. Mina as she finished bandaging her leg. The commander nods, satisfied with the girl's reply. "Though, I expected better from you Daniela. How could you let such an inexperience child inflict this much damage on you? Did you feel that bad for her or have you gotten rusty?" He says crossing his arms. Somehow it seems the man knew Danny, how was unknown to everyone in the room. "What can I say, she needed to let out all her anger before she went to jail. Might as well not let her kill the trees!" The corner of her mouth twitches upward ever-so slightly, though a smile wasn't found on her lips quite yet.

He shrugged and walks out. His kitten following as he walks down the hall way with a yawn. He puts his ring back in and gasps as he felt the strain teleporting puts on his human form. He keeps walking down to the auto mechanic room and works on one of his cars

Lance sighed in relief as his other leg was healed. Finally, he could stand on his own two feet again and get out of this room. Honestly he was only staying for Asaya and Danny, maybe Darron. There were far too many people in this room for him to be comfortable. He'd much rather be back at his dorm working on that cake to welcome Akira home. He weaved to her: "I can't help being concerned, you were rather exhausted the last time you healed me, I couldn't be sure if you had fully recovered or not." Before she got up, Lance hugged her and nuzzled her head, writing: "You're a blessing, Mika. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise." He knew the look in her eye when Danny came in however, and put a hand on her shoulder before continuing. "Perhaps you should recover a bit before healing her. I don't think it would be a good idea to wear yourself out. The nurse can handle it until you've recovered, okay?" Lance sighed in relief that she was (mostly) alright. She was certainly worse for wear, but at least she was alive. "Good to see you too, Danny," he wrote to her, teasing. He stood up, glad that he was now fully capable of doing so. "I don't know who Hayden is, but we're all here because of a certain demon problem. I'll fill you in later. Is Hayden the one who hurt you?" Lance was fully prepared to go find this woman and detain her, but a yank on his tail from Miss Morgan reminded him not to. He gave her a glare, she knows how much he hates that. She shot him one back, telling him to behave. Lance gave an amused huff at Danny's wisecrack. She was still the same as she ever was, and he was glad she hadn't lost her sense of humor.

Texangamer Texangamer Elizabeth Ashreel Elizabeth Ashreel

Michelle Leanne Woods
1548025781821.png
Elle was just waiting for her aunt as her mother was busy with other stuff she was in the gym as she don't know why she's being trained she just shrugged it off she just wait for her aunt while she listening to her music she been taught the old ways she just was glad she was back at school she texted her friends she was back but didn't want to say anything yet she just smiled' i wonder what mum has to do oh well she's a teacher after all' she thought looking at her sword she was bored of waiting she just was humming the song she was going to do for the talent show she just was singing thankfully no one was in the gym YET she was still waiting on her aunt to train her with the sword her mom trains her with the bow and arrow both her aunt and mother trains her with her powers she hasn't fully master her powers just yet she jsut started to dance as she just giggled AquaMarie AquaMarie

Once more people had begun entering the room, Asaya had crawled underneath Lance's bed, unable to handle the amount of attention he might gain from speaking and unable to keep conversation with anything other than masks. As he hid, he noticed two masks underneath Lance's bed, masks that he had handed to lance earlier. He decided to put the one with a small horn on it onto his face, and sighed in a sort of relaxed way. He felt much more comfortable with a mask covering his face, and much less lonely with the spirits it contained. he stayed hidden under the bed, waiting for all the people to leave. As he was waiting, Asaya noticed lance's tail dangling from the bed, and gave it a small tug.

He yawns as leo curls up on the roof of the car and he popped open the hood of his fairlady” last time I drove you there was a clicking noise. Let’s fix you up “ he said as he lifted the engine out of the car and one by one took the engine apart

Maki Suzuki
1548026890498.png
Maki just looked at him" yeah yeah big brother" she say as she looked at danny she was happy she was back she was getting help with Cassie with her powers and with all her studying and homework it's awful she just looked at Danny" but big brother i want to help" she say yawning she was somewhat tired from all the healing she healed twice and the same person she just sig in the chair she didn't want to prove to the others that she was tired all she wanted to was help her friend but couldn't cause she felt tired but she was trying not to show it" see big brother i'm not tired" she say as she felt fine SmallSailboat SmallSailboat Elizabeth Ashreel Elizabeth Ashreel

Miss Morgan's expression turned grim as she looked towards the nurse. "There's a demon. A powerful one. We need to have a staff meeting about this as soon as possible. I'll notify Miss Woods that her presence is required immediately. It's sealed away for now, but everyone's lives are at risk with that thing here. I'll ask the coach if he can prioritize the magical applications part of his class. As much as I don't like it, we're going to need all the manpower we can get, assuming that demon isn't bluffing. I am here because my idiot son thought he and another student could take it on by themselves." She gave a pointed, but now exhausted look at him. She knew it was possible for the demon to call for help, but whether a demon ever would was the question. If another demon came into play, they would certainly kill them all, yes. But then the two would have to fight over spoils, and if there's anything demons don't like, it's sharing what they believe to be theirs.

Lance looked to Mika and outstretched his hand, pulling her up to them to join in for a joint cuddle session. He wrapped a protective arm around her back and patted her head as he wrote: "It's alright. We're all gonna be okay. We won't let that demon hurt you, or Asaya, or anyone else anymore. It's gonna be okay-" "We? You are going to do nothing except let the adults handle this and look after your sister, do you understand?" Lance nodded submissively. He looked towards the small girl who had stepped out of the next room. She looked too small to be in high school, but then again so did Asaya. He wrote to her, offering what little of a smile he could muster. "Hello there, Kami. I'm Lance. It's nice to meet you." He heard the soft thud, no longer seeing the small man in his bed. He wanted to get up, but a sharp look from everyone in the room left him planted. He looked to Mika with pleading eyes, asking her to help him.

Texangamer Texangamer Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Tree_lord Tree_lord AquaMarie AquaMarie Elizabeth Ashreel Elizabeth Ashreel
Asaya awoke from all the yelling in the room, but stayed silent. He looked at the crowd that was now forming, and slowly put a hand up to his face. His mask had been destroyed! he began breathing much more rapidly as he covered his face with his hands, looking at everyone around him. 'They can all see it' He thought, now staring directly at lance. 'Why would he... do this...?' Asaya's eyes began to tear up as he listened to the continuing noise, uncomfortable with the amount of people in the room. He tried to shrink back as far as he could to remain out of all of this, and suddenly fell out of the bed with a loud thud. He let out a small yelp of pain, hands over his face, now panicked further by the fact that he had likely just brought attention towards himself.

The demon laughed at its captors in its new prison. "The boy is mine!" It said, menacingly, "And nothing you can do will change that! Less you want another demon to deal with?" IT laughed again within its new prison, aware that two demons would be a terrifying concept to any mortal beings, let alone the singular one that they were dealing with now. "Release me, lest I call upon my army!"
SmallSailboat SmallSailboat Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Texangamer Texangamer Elizabeth Ashreel Elizabeth Ashreel
"A-A d-demon?" Talia slumped back onto her coils, her hands shaking slightly as she laughed nervously. "Miss Morgan....could...I make a suggestion? A-At a possible solution?" Talia was rather nervous about this suggestion since it involved Kami's father. Listening to Miss Morgan and hearing what the now awake students were saying. "It may not necessarily work but it couldn't hurt to request my husband's temporary release from...prison...." after mentioning her plan to Morgan her hands shook even more. Talia's husband was seen as a monster for what he did.

Miss Morgan shook her head, and took the snake woman's hands in her own. "No need for that, darling. We'll figure something out once everyone gets here. The chamber master has it secured at least until the next full moon, when we can put more permanent seals on it. The problem is that's it's not wise to simply seal the thing away in there, it'll cause more malevolent spirits to come and attack the students, which is why we need to come up with a better plan of dealing with it." Lance felt another tug on his tail, and whipped his head back around to glare at Miss Morgan again. Now what? But Miss Morgan simply raised an eyebrow and shrugged. Lance was confused. If it wasn't her, then who could have pulled his tail? He looked around for the culprit, but no one else was within reasonable distance of reaching it. Wait, where was Asaya? He turned in a circle, looking around for the small man. He stopped to arch a brow at Mika, before giving a slightly amused smile. "You're a terrible liar you know. You need rest, I'm sure Danny won't mind waiting a day for you to get some rest first." He picked her up and placed her on the bed he was just in, tucking her in and kissing her forehead. Then he got another tug on his tail and was reminded of the little scamp scurrying around under his feet. At least Asaya was feeling better. Lance decided that he could forgive Asaya for now since he was injured, and let him play with it a bit. He flicked it around a little, toying with him like a kitten.

Texangamer Texangamer Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Tree_lord Tree_lord

Danny lets out a small chuckle as she turns her attention to Lance and away form a smiling Commander. "Hi Lance, glad to see you're better, though I can't help but wonder who was able to put you on a short bed-rest." She says with a small smirk, leaning back against the wall and crossing her arms. "Oh! Almost forget, Ms. Mina when do you think I'll be up for a ride on my Suzuki SV650 Rallye?" The Woman raises a brow, "I'm sorry your what?" Danny little out a snicker. "My motorcycle." Mina rollers her eyes "Of course the reckless girl rides a motorcycle why wouldn't she ride a motorcycle?" She mumbles looking at a calendar. "Child you were shot in the leg, I'd say at the least two weeks." She says turning back to Danny who sighs. "Yes ma'am. Also Mika, you just healed Lance, don't push your limit for me I'm a tough cookie I can handle it."

Texangamer Texangamer SmallSailboat SmallSailboat

Hadriel just woke up and saw the sun already glowing through her window. She yawned and sat up. She sighed.”School time. Yay.” She said sarcastically. She yawned and got her clothes on.

She then looked at Selena. Her white bat squeaked. She let Selena out of her cage and let her perch on her shoulder.”Ok Selena let’s go.” She said and walked out.

She then got to the school and walked in. She didn’t know where she was going cause she was new.

Roxas was alone beside Leo his guard down. He was taking apart the engine and found the problem “ fuck. The cylinder is chipped and cracked. Dam” he grumbled and looks around and at his 99 skyline. “ well she’s busted and the other one is faster so guess I’ll be here awhile “ he said and lifts the 99 skyline engine out and takes it aprtat and grabs a cylinder and puts it on the other engine

Asaya, now fully distracted by Lance's tail, continued playing with it for a short while. After a time of this, Asaya decided to attempt capturing his new prey, and grabbed it with one of his hands, barely able to encompass the girth of it. He gave it a large tug, in an attempt to bring his prey closer. He was a hunter now, and he shall capture his target! He made a small noise from the effort he was giving, and nearly went in for the killing blow (a small nibble. im being dramatic) before he realized his mouth was covered by the mask he had placed upon his face.

Lance wrote to Danny hesitantly: "Well, it started as a work accident..." Miss Morgan interjected. "That reminds me! I told you to never go back to that warehouse! I knew something like that was going to happen and you just had to do it anyway! You could have just taken more hours at the library, asked me for money, something! But no, of course not! You had to go somewhere to endanger yourself again!" She huffed. Lance paused for a moment, wearing a pained expression as he continued to weave: "Then I... I went off to fight a demon. The initial accident broke both of my legs, Mika healed one, then I went to fight the demon and made the other one worse... then Mika just healed that one too." "Which was the dumbest idea he's had in ages!" Lance was about to ask Danny a question when he fell to the ground on his butt, laughing. He didn't think the little tyke could pull him down, but Lance's tail was for balance, essentially losing that when Asaya decided to pull on it. He thought it was really cute that he tried to bite it... until his face went dark. Asaya had a mask on. He grabbed Asaya by the back of his collar, holding him up like an owner would their cat. He weaved calmly, prepared to strike. "Asaya, is there a spirit in that mask?" He looked to Mika for any signs of discomfort in her, but saw nothing so far.

Elizabeth Ashreel Elizabeth Ashreel Tree_lord Tree_lord Texangamer Texangamer

Mika Suzuki
1548028957210.png
Mika was asleep in the bed where Lance was as she just was sleeping as she was scared a demon was possessing her in her dream as she saw in her dream in the car crash she was sweating as she was breathing heavily she just got out of the bed as she open the door she was sleep waling she didn't notice she open her eyes a little bit as she had her eyes red usually her eyes blue she just stepped outside as she was walking she didn't even know she was walking she don't usually sleep walking she just walked until she got to the street and feeling someone holding she just yells" LET ME GO NOOOOOOO" she yells kicking SmallSailboat SmallSailboat

Last edited:
Danny nods in understanding, finding amusement in the woman's lectures, as well as Lances sudden burst of laughter. He was happy, she wouldn't get between him and the boy he chose, Danny would just have to keep looking for the right person who will love her at her worst as much as her best.

She furrows her eyes brows as she sees Mika stand up and walk out of the room, it wasn't normal for her to simply leave. With a quick glance at both of the nurses she sees their attention was else where she shifts her legs off the side of the bed after holds her index finger up to her lips in a way to ask Lance to not let them know she was trying to escape the room; her eyes glance back to the nurses.
SmallSailboat SmallSailboat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back