• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Maxwood Highschool for the unique

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Mika Suzuki
1548049145500-png.529544

Mika just looked at her as she just pouts as she didn't want to study" but...... but...... but........ it's the weekend" she said pouting looking at Cassie she just looking around as she was walking slow' maybe I can escape when i wake up in the morning escape my room' she thought as she was thinking of ways to escape the study session" yeah i like shopping um Cassie since you adopting is there any rules I have to follow" she asked as she was a bit tired as she just wasn't tired she just tripped over her foot she just giggled as she heard cars as she covered her ears she was afraid she just breath in ever since the car accident she been afraid of cars she just looked at her dorm room as she went to sit on her bed she wasn't tired" so this is my room it's nice to be back" she say she needed a hair cut as her hair was all the way to her back it was pretty long" I don't have much stuff but I mangage" she says as she smiled to her mother" are we gonna go see the social worker tomorrow" she asked SmallSailboat SmallSailboat

"I'd be up for that."
With a nod Danny then jerks the car from the start line as they are off, currently behind two other cars. once she sees an opening to weave past the two she floors it getting past them just in time to drift the upcoming turn. The last car was ahead of them by 56 yards seemingly just wanting to get the race over with. Danny shifts up a gear and speeds up till she's on their tail, drifting perfectly on each of the turns as they make their way up the mountain. She narrows her eyes on the white mustang in front before scoping out an area land on the side of the road and a turn up ahead. She waits to time it right and speeds up taking it to third gear. She quickly swerves the car and makes it ahead of the other by merely two feet before she speeds up and floors it to the finish point. The mustang speeds up next to them as the finish approaches. Danny glances at the driver before pressing down the pedal to the point of no separation from the floor and it was just enough to win by a mere seven inches.
She lets out a relieved sigh with a small smile on her face. The car was almost as it was when she took off, the only difference was is had a thin layer of dirt and dust on the hood.

The last two cars,
A navy blue Lamborghini and a silver Ford Mustang, came a minute later not looking too hot. They seemed to have slamme into each other from the dents and scratch off pain on the side of each. "I couldn't care less about those two cars to be honest with you do you want either of them?" she asks Jayce before opening the door to step out of the vehicle.
TeslaRolePlays TeslaRolePlays Professor red Professor red

"Wooooooooo! That was some fine driving!!" Jayce yelled as he pumped his fists. "I would advise selling the 3rd place car back to it's owner, and giving the 4th place car to Roxas for letting you use his car. He then puts the keys to the Lamborghini Adventador in her hands along with the title. He points to a tow truck taking it up th mountain, and has a tow truck take up the car Roxas drove, since it was pretty dinged up. He then offered the driver's seat of the Rimac to Danny, and got in the passenger seat. He hooked Spotify™ up to the car and One of these nights - The Eagles began to play as they drove back.

(Think we are ready for time skip)

|~| Time Skip: The Next Day (Saturday) |~|
Jayce Achievement Unlocked: Ruler of the Streets.

Danny Achieve Unlocked: Queen of Drifting

Raxus Achievement Unlocked: Burnin' Rubber

He smirks “ thanks but Danny you have it. I have more cars back home “ he said tossing her the keys to the car and smiled as he has a tow truck take his 240 to the school garage as he gets in the mustang and drives fast to the garage. Passing the rimac as the words “2 fast 4 you “ appeared in the site. Made of fire as he past them

Isabella
d5ae703bcf4b0fe2d58f11c51150b641.jpg

Isa just looked out the window she slept well she was hoping her friend was okay she just was at the nurse office with her boyfriend as she was sitting against the window as she looked outside as she looked at the sunrise she was up early she couldn't really sleep her mind was elsewhere she just was thinking of her uncle as she just started to sing as she felt calm she wonder what was Danny was doing probably sleeping in her dorm she just yawned as she looked at the sunrise as she just smiled singing the lullaby she heard in a movie once

Mika Suzuki
1548049145500-png.529544

Mia just looked outside as she was gonna escape she knew she had to study but she didn't want to her adoptive mother wanted her be caught up with school work she didn't want to since it was a Saturday she put on her implant she just looked at Danny" don't tell my adoptive mother Cassie where I'm going she wants to have me study I don't want to even though I'm behind in all my classes" she said as she looked out the hallway making sure it was safe she just grabbed her bag" I'll be back later" she said as she smiled as she closed the door as she ran for it running from her adoptive mother SmallSailboat SmallSailboat

Miss Morgan waddled her way down to Mika's dorm room and knocked. "Hello? Mika, sweetie~! It's Cassie! Come on out, we're gonna go shopping!" She knew Mika was reluctant to study today, and thought she might be able to lure her out by pretending to skip the studying today. She wanted to cover Biology and Math today, as they had covered English the day before. She also knew Mika particularly hated those subjects, as they gave her the most trouble, but she'd never get anywhere running from them! No, no, people in this family don't run from things! She waited at the door, and faintly smelled Lance's cooking. Ah, how she loved that smell! Lance had surpassed her in cooking years ago, despite her being the one who taught him to cook. She had half a mind to ignore everything and go have whatever Lance was making, but she made a promise to Mika and she intended to keep it! She also had a diet to keep up and Lance often ate things that were calorie heavy. Besides, she had to take Mika to meet Lance's social worker Monday, she couldn't have her showing up with Mika unprovided for! That would just be uncouth! She knew it was only a matter of formality- Linda and her had bonded quite a bit over dealing with Lance's case, and he was a fine example of Miss Morgan's parenting skills. The thought actually made her a little anxious as she had thought of something. Linda may want to see how Lance is doing herself, to make sure he's cared for. She hadn't seen him since he was a small boy, she'd be quite surprised to see him now! But his clothes, and his hair! Cassandra made a point to text Lance, informing him that it was absolutely necessary that he go out shopping with her tomorrow. Today was girl time with her new daughter! She hardly knew anything about the girl other than books and her abilities, she was so excited to learn more about her!

Lance had enjoyed his sparring session from the day before, but he was rather sore afterwards, particularly under his arms and in his back muscles. He stretched, texted Akira good morning, and slipped on some sweatpants. The bananas he had set up on the counter had finally gotten to being fully ripened, so now Lance could make banana bread muffins for breakfast. He was cutting up some fruit to go along with it as he waited for it to bake in the oven. He had accidentally left the door open to his room last night, so the smell of sweet bread and fruit creeped out into the hallway. He was playing soft music, wondering if Akira would be coming home today. He said 'soon', but didn't specify when. He hoped Akira wasn't planning to surprise him, it would ruin Lance's whole idea of surprising him with cake! He couldn't make it too early and risk it going bad, but if he waited to make it, it might not be ready by time he gets here. Lance was rather perplexed by this simple ordeal, letting the demon problem that was sealed away completely slip his mind.

Texangamer Texangamer Elizabeth Ashreel Elizabeth Ashreel (anyone who wants to invite themselves to Lance's cooking go ahead lol)

"I've always loved your voice." Darron says quietly after she finishes singing, his face held tired expression but a smile was still placed on his lips.
Texangamer Texangamer

After coming home late the night before Danny had crashed as soon as her head hit the pillows on her bed. It was around six o'clock and the sun was rising slowly above the horizon. She took hold of the crutches never to her bed and sighed after she hoisted herself up. Being injured was never something she enjoyed, then again who does? She glances over to Mika and writes "Good Morning" in water before a smug smile makes it's way onto her face after her comment. "You? Behind in studies? I never thought I'd see the day!" Her head turns to the door at Cassie's voice. Her smile turns into a devilish smirk as she yells out to her. "Door's Unlocked Come Get her!" Danny says holding Mika in place with a strong bear hug. "Sorry Mika, but studying is good for you!"

Last edited:
Roxas was out in the back of the school training. Blasts of fire could be seen from all over the school. He was shirtless and sweating. He grin as he summons a heavy blades weapon. A dual headed axe. “ let’s he see how this works “ he said and attacked the fire targets he made and swings the axe destroying the target. The axe flew out of his hands and into a tree splitting it half then half the tree was about to fal on the school “ uh oh “ he and throws a massive fire ball at the tree. Insinerating the tree

Asaya, attracted by the sweet scents coming from lance's dorm room, snuck his way in. He took a peak at what Lance was cooking, and his stomach growled loudly. He hadn't esten much in the last few days, as focused on making masks as he was, and was now suddenly rather aware of his malnouroshment. He gave lance's tail a tug to get his attention, probably a bad idea to do to someone while they were cooking.
SmallSailboat SmallSailboat

Jayce had been up since 6am, practicing in secret in the forest. He had been working on his latest project, animated maker magic with electricity. He finally managed to make an electric wolf, and then multiply it times 4. These beings could move at the speed of light, and attack an enemy. The problem was, their attacks were only about average, and it consumed Jayce's energy, something he was always needing. The construction crew had already arrived and started making an unobtrusive, underground garage for the school. The garage would be able to hold 50 cars, and would be done extremely fast since he played in cash, and a lot of extra money to have them be done by the end of the day. All they had to do was dog the ground up, full it with a concrete box, and then cover it back up and lay did down. With a crew of 100 guys, it'd be no problem. He nodded his head to Roxas as he walked out of the forest, taking note of the incinerated tree. What a show off. Not that he had much room to talk, but he only really seemed to try hard if he was fighting an actual person. He couldn't bring himself to fight a tree, it just seemed dumb. He walked down to the old student garages, noting that the adventador was there, along with the Nissan 180sx, and a few others. What was funny was the fact that his new drift car should have arrived last night. He looked around the 180sx, and saw it. The Nissan 200sx... Undeniably the best drift car in the market. He popped the hood, it was beautiful.
nissan-200sx-silvia-S3244975-1.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
He wanted to take a test drive, but figured that could wait till later. He walked over to the 1984 Audi Quattro, and began to put the rally tires and bumpers he had ordered for it on. First the tires, then the rest bumper, and then he layed down to add the front one.

Mika Suzuki
1548049145500-png.529544

Mia just looked at her" morning" she says as she just smiled" yeah I'm behind in class cause I was gone for so long I was in that coma for few months I don't remember much of it but I'm okay I'm happy" she says looked at her until she felt Danny giving her bear hug" ack what you doing ....... wait no I'm not here" she says trying to get free as she was pouting she didn't want to study" big meanie I don't want to study" oh alright I do the studying" she said as she looked at the door" can we hang out tonight we can have a movie night" she said as she looked at the door" can you let me go I'll do the study" she says pouting Elizabeth Ashreel Elizabeth Ashreel SmallSailboat SmallSailboat

Miss Morgan giggled in response to Danny's words, and let herself in. "Now you've got nowhere left to run young lady! You don't have to like it, but I'll be damned if I let you fall behind in studies! I promise you, we'll go shopping afterwards and it'll make everything better! It'll just be an hour or two, then you'll have the rest of the day to be free! Just come along and get it over with! Don't struggle now! It'll only make it harder dearie." She talked as she dragged Mika down the hall and to the library, giggling slightly at Mika and Danny's antics. They spent a few hours studying together, and got Mika mostly caught up. It took longer than Miss Morgan had expected, as Mika had a difficult time with this subject, but they managed to get through it. Miss Morgan decided coffee and a snack was needed before they did any more exertion today. She pulled some peanut butter crackers out and ate them with Mika before she spoke. "So, Mika. What do you think about boys? Or girls? Is there anyone you really like?" Of course this was the first question she was going to ask. She loved getting juicy gossip, and also adored seeing young love blossom. If Mika didn't have an interest, Miss Morgan was determined to find her one. She couldn't let her daughter grow up to be a lonely old coot like herself! That would make her a terrible guardian!

Lance was in the middle of cooking when he felt a tug at his tail. He swung his foot under and punted whatever it was that had thought it a good idea to grab it. He had gotten into some trouble with the gnomes in the forest sometime back who thought it would be funny to throw it around like a jump rope. Lance initially thought it was one of them, coming to pay him back for kicking them into a tree. They were vengeful little beastlings. He was shocked, however, to discover that it had been Asaya who pulled on his tail. He rushed to pick Asaya up and brush him off, checking for signs of discomfort. "I'm sorry, Asaya. I didn't mean to do that. I'd really like it if you didn't pull on my tail though, I find it to be rather uncomfortable." He set Asaya on the table, almost going to question him about the mask, but decided not to. He remembered what happened the last time he had taken Asaya's mask off, he didn't want to hurt the little one again. He'd have to try and convince him to willingly not use the masks anymore. At least, not the ones with spirits in them.

Texangamer Texangamer Tree_lord Tree_lord

Asaya hit one of the walls of Lance's dorm with a solid thud, and let out a small pained noise. He did not struggle when Lance went to move him, but did attempt to stand afterwards. "It is alright, friend!" He said as he went to stand, almost falling over as he did so. He was still a little shakey from the events of the other day, he allowed himself to fall, and sat back where he had been placed. "I must admit, friend, that I have been forgetting to eat lately! With all if the masks i have been making, the smell of food attracted me here!" It was unusual for Asaya to speak of anything other then masks even at this short of a length. His voice sounded a little shakey whenever the topic was not of that kind.
(Edited, missed a detail)
SmallSailboat SmallSailboat

Last edited:
After he was done he sighs as his energy was trained. He picks up the axe and t disapears as he then head to the garage and looks at the 240l damn. She’s busted up good “ he said takkngbthe rear fender off

When Jayce finally finished adding the bumper to his car he went to the Mercedes, and got a large duffle bag full of his clothes, a few weapons, and his various car keys, now at a total of 4 sets. He went to the dorm number that was on the piece of paper he had received, and knocked on the door, his backpack strapped only on his left shoulder, and then there was him. He was just standing there, looking around, bouncing on his toes a slight bit with anticipation.
Elizabeth Ashreel Elizabeth Ashreel

Danny graps her Crutches and props them under her arms as she makes her way over to the door. She stand off to the side and opens it, slightly shocked to see Jayce standing here. "Howdy, Jayce? I didn't expect to see you here." It was somewhat obvious to see she was confused seeing as her eyebrow was raised and her head was slightly tilted to the left but she had the smallest of smiles making it's way to her lips. What might have seemed strange was in a matter of hours the girl had crutches even if she seemed fine the night before at the race without them.

TeslaRolePlays TeslaRolePlays

Roxas fixed the fender and sighs as he puts it back on and starts it up “ well sounds all good “ “ he said an dturns it off then gets out an dooens his bag “ room 666 heh. Ironic “ he sighs and burns the paper and sighs “ why did I have to come here. I rather be at home chilling with the crew and” he paused as a flashed back happened of him getting jumped and beaten badly as he comes back to the present and gasped. Then panics and runs down the hall down past a few students and past the office and runs out side into the woods clutching his head “ get out of my head now “ he yelled as a huge beam of fire shoots in tonthe sky and burns a few trees. This was so big that it was visible and raised the temperature in the surrounding area

Mika Suzuki
1548049145500-png.529544

Mia just looked at her friend as she sighed as she had nowhere to run as she looked just looked back at her friend as she pouts" okay I'll go Cassie" she say as she just smiled looking at her as she was dragged to the library as she looked at the books as she gives a frustrated groan she hated math and biology it was the worst she just looked at her as she smiled when he was given a break she just ate the peanut butter crackers as she smiled" yummy" she says as she looked at her as her face turned red as she tried to cover herself with the hoddie she had on" no I don't like anyone I rather be alone I don't need to find someone to like" she said as she looked at her embarressed SmallSailboat SmallSailboat

He looked at her. "Um... Hi. I didn't expect to see you here either to be perfectly frank." He handed her the piece of paper. " I think I am in the right place..." He stated. He looked down at the crutches. "Did something happen last night?"

"Oh um more like yesterday mornin' " She says scratching the back of her head before taking the paper and reading over it. "Ah, so you're our new dorm-mate, ok well...come on in." She says opening the door wider and steps to the side. Half the room was decorated while the corner opposite of Danny's was left vacant. Daniela's Corner had a small white Desk with a few photos and decorations neatly placed on top, a black office chair with a blue throw pillow on the seat, a small white night stand, and her bed has a bed spread with a water design as well as a few decorative pillows at the head. "I don't think you were here when all the commotion happened but at the beginning of the week two students went missing, though no one realized apparently until yesterday. Those students were my brother and I. Long story short I was shot in the leg and a few cuts and bruises here and there but it's nothing I can't handle. If anything my little brother got the worst of it." She shakes her head slightly and closes the door behind Jayce before she goes to her bed and sits down, propping her crutches up against the wall. "The nurse is making me use these stupid things even though I demonstrated last night I can still walk, made she gave me an ear full when I got back." She says her smile growing a small bit as she remembers her lectures.

"I see... I am not sure if you heard it... But I got quite the lecture last night myself... From Cassie... It was rough. She touched some sort spots without realizing it." He walked in and set his duffel bag on the bed, a began to in pack all of his clothes into the tiny dresser in the closet. "That's why I had to go driving last night, I was kind of mad... But she didn't know... Soo I guess all is well." He put the weapons in the closet next to his dresser as well, except they were in a long silver lock box.

"I can understand that, for me though I'm more of a, 'Hope on a Motorcycle and drive through a forest' type of girl when someone ticks me off enough." She says watching him un pack. "Do you possibly want to go get some things for your part of the room? Ya'know for personal touch? Because I'm sure your bag isn't like Santa's magic toy sack in which you can pull out furniture and decorations." She says slightly swinging her legs as she sits on the edge of her bed. It was more so a way to get her out of the dorm room and away form Ms. Mina for a bit; besides it's the perfect time to show off her new car and get to know Jayce a bit more. After all, she'll be seeing a lot of him it seems.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back