• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Maxwood Highschool for the unique

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Maki just looked everyone she was uncomfortable as she just looked as she just pout as she just looked at her brother she just to turned off her implant so she don't have to hear anything the yelling was way too much for her she just looked around at everyone talking she didn't like yelling it hurts her ears buzzing were ringing in the n her ears

"I do have a question though, do any of you know of anyone abuse or trama from her childhood? Is her mother well?" Her questions may seem random but the answers would fill many empty puzzle pieces in Mina's Mind. This situation wasn't normal no matter who you are and what power you possess, this situation it one of life and death, and in Daniela's case...Mina could only hope for the best for this child.

He looked at her, surprised by her question before replying. "I am hear because I got into a few to many fights defending the innocent." He took the lead, walking towards his dorm. He sighed and continued. "The last straw was when this local bully knocked down a blind girl in our school, stole some money from her, and then beat her to a pulp. I was the only one in that damn cafeteria to have the nerve to take her to the nurses office. I showed up at the bullies favorite hangout spot that night, and have him a taste of his own medicine. As I walked away, the other threw a knife at me." He pulled down the left shoulder of his shirt to reveal a 2 inch scar. " I broke his arms. But it was worth it... He never touched that poor little girl again... It's funny... I have a similar shaped wound from today on the opposite shoulder... But today... I was defending some one honorably, not by taking out their enemy without their approval. Maybe my ways have changed. Maybe they haven't. All I know how is I need to drive, and I need to drive right now. What I would like to know... Is it you would humor a poor boy and ride along. Driving relieves stress, but even more so when you have someone to talk to. "
Consequences Consequences

Last edited:
They both shook their heads no. Lance was going to offer to help, but Miss Morgan quickly shot him an 'are you serious?' glare, rendering his hands immobile. Her gaze softened as she went to cup his face. Her voice was gentle as she spoke. "My sweet knight... my how you've grown. It wasn't that long ago that you were so small that a strong breeze could have knocked you over, now here you are, taking on the world all on your own. I need you to understand, I love you as I would my own flesh and blood. You are my son. You'll always be my little Lancelot, no matter how big you get. You're going to give this old woman wrinkles, making me worry like this. It's not a good look for me." Her voice cracked as her floodgates finally broke, her tears falling freely. "Ever since the day I met you, you've always carried an injury with you. It's rather cruel, you know. Coming into my home and making me love you as my son, just to watch you come home broken, beaten, and bruised every time I see you. I patch you up, put you back together, just for you to come home hurt again. You've always been a fighter, a protector. I remember the day I started calling you Lancelot. Do you? There was a particular customer giving me trouble about a book he couldn't find, and you tried to stand in between us and held your arms out, not even taller than me yet. You were so small and weak, but you puffed your chest out and glared at him like you were gonna end his existence if he touched me. Even when you knew you couldn't win, you'd fight the fight anyway, and sometimes win. That's how you've gotten so strong. I know this. I know how strong you are now, I know you can stand on your own now, yet... Lance, I don't know if I can keep taking this. I don't know if I've ever told you this, but my father was a cop. We were so relieved when he retired, it was euphoric. When he retired, we could finally let go of that weight in our stomachs that came every time he went out to work, because we never knew if he was coming back alive. I get the same feeling from you. Every time you leave my library I wonder if that will be the last time I'll see you. I wonder who you're going to protect today, what it will cost you to do so. Lance, you can't keep putting your life in danger. Your life is never just your own. When a person passes away, what makes it so sad is that not only is that person gone, but a piece of every life that person touched goes with them. That's part of what makes losing someone you care about so painful. You're not just losing the person, you're losing a part of yourself as well. Lance, you have people who care for you now. You have me, Mika, your friends, Akira... Every time you get hurt, so do they. Every time you be yourself, helping people like you always do, you bring another person into your life. You take another piece of someone with you. Please, if you won't do it for yourself, do it for us. Please, protect us from the pain of seeing you suffer. Please, as your mother, it's all I ask of you." The two of them were now in full tears. Lance was unable to speak but they understood each other perfectly. They held tight to each other, when Lance felt his phone buzz. It was Akira. He stared at the phone, trying to figure out what to say. Miss Morgan caught him, knowing his face and his habits all too well. "Don't you dare keep this from him. You text him and you tell him exactly what you did. Else I will take that phone, call him, and do it myself." Lance nodded, and went to update Akira on everything that happened.

Texangamer Texangamer Elizabeth Ashreel Elizabeth Ashreel

Last edited:
"Kami dear please stay In here with mommy for a little while okay?" Talia shut the door on her office and washed her hands before biting into Darron's forearm, injecting a tiny amount of her venom to numb his body before beging to stitch up the gash. Grinning as she finished, looking over her work as her fingers trailed the stitching. "Now to make sure they dont finish the job on the poor boy..." covering him with a blanket and tucking him in she looked to Kami "come get me when he wakes up okay sweety" winking at kami as she slithered out of her office to join the other staff and see what all the commotion was about. "What is going on? Wait why is there a guard here? Miss Morgan is here as well????" She asked curiously, confused about the whole situation, but after seeing Morgan there her confusion turned more towards worry.
Texangamer Texangamer SmallSailboat SmallSailboat Elizabeth Ashreel Elizabeth Ashreel

Last edited:
Mika Suzuki
2e94d448e2dace6f0c4626c1b1df9f8c.jpg

Mika just cover her ears as she had tears in her eyes her ears was ringing she just looked at her new mother as she looked over at her brother the yelling hurt her ears as she wasn't used to hearing people she was new to the implant she didn't like when people yell it was unusual for her she uncovers her ears looking at her big brother than to her mother looking at them crying' I don't like my voice yet I don't sound good' she thought as she looked at the people around as she looked at her big brother as she felt tears in her eyes" don't..... Leave .....me..... alone" she says as she just yawned a little as she looked at her mother she just sat in the chair SmallSailboat SmallSailboat

Isabella
d5ae703bcf4b0fe2d58f11c51150b641.jpg

Isa looked at the woman" no i don't know anything even though i'm her childhood friend" she lied to her she didn't have any courage to tell her anything she only knew a few things but not the whole story she wanted to help but didn't want to say anything her friend would be mad at her like forever she just looked away she doesn't like very good she just sighed she wanted to be in there with Darron but she wasn't allowed in the office she just sighed" are you going to kick her out of the school she's my best friend please don't do it" she said looking at her tears in her eyes" I want to find her but I'm stuck here" she said frowning Elizabeth Ashreel Elizabeth Ashreel

Kami
e74e26a881f2bae1efb31979114e1361.jpg

Kami just looked at her mother as she left the boy she just follow her mother" mum what's going on" she said rubbing her eyes a bit she was hungry but didn't tell her mum about it yet she just held onto her mother shirt she was looking at the others" hi I'm Karumi but just call me Kami" she said as she looked at her mother who was scary when she was mad" i was bored i didn't want to watch the boy sorry" she says" plus I wanted to meet people" she said sometimes she was babied since she was the youngest in her family and the youngest student her she just turned 13 today she didn't care her mother must have forgotten about it she didn't care she was now a teenager Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Last edited:
Asaya awoke from all the yelling in the room, but stayed silent. He looked at the crowd that was now forming, and slowly put a hand up to his face. His mask had been destroyed! he began breathing much more rapidly as he covered his face with his hands, looking at everyone around him. 'They can all see it' He thought, now staring directly at lance. 'Why would he... do this...?' Asaya's eyes began to tear up as he listened to the continuing noise, uncomfortable with the amount of people in the room. He tried to shrink back as far as he could to remain out of all of this, and suddenly fell out of the bed with a loud thud. He let out a small yelp of pain, hands over his face, now panicked further by the fact that he had likely just brought attention towards himself.

The demon laughed at its captors in its new prison. "The boy is mine!" It said, menacingly, "And nothing you can do will change that! Less you want another demon to deal with?" IT laughed again within its new prison, aware that two demons would be a terrifying concept to any mortal beings, let alone the singular one that they were dealing with now. "Release me, lest I call upon my army!"
SmallSailboat SmallSailboat Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Texangamer Texangamer Elizabeth Ashreel Elizabeth Ashreel

Miss Morgan's expression turned grim as she looked towards the nurse. "There's a demon. A powerful one. We need to have a staff meeting about this as soon as possible. I'll notify Miss Woods that her presence is required immediately. It's sealed away for now, but everyone's lives are at risk with that thing here. I'll ask the coach if he can prioritize the magical applications part of his class. As much as I don't like it, we're going to need all the manpower we can get, assuming that demon isn't bluffing. I am here because my idiot son thought he and another student could take it on by themselves." She gave a pointed, but now exhausted look at him. She knew it was possible for the demon to call for help, but whether a demon ever would was the question. If another demon came into play, they would certainly kill them all, yes. But then the two would have to fight over spoils, and if there's anything demons don't like, it's sharing what they believe to be theirs.

Lance looked to Mika and outstretched his hand, pulling her up to them to join in for a joint cuddle session. He wrapped a protective arm around her back and patted her head as he wrote: "It's alright. We're all gonna be okay. We won't let that demon hurt you, or Asaya, or anyone else anymore. It's gonna be okay-" "We? You are going to do nothing except let the adults handle this and look after your sister, do you understand?" Lance nodded submissively. He looked towards the small girl who had stepped out of the next room. She looked too small to be in high school, but then again so did Asaya. He wrote to her, offering what little of a smile he could muster. "Hello there, Kami. I'm Lance. It's nice to meet you." He heard the soft thud, no longer seeing the small man in his bed. He wanted to get up, but a sharp look from everyone in the room left him planted. He looked to Mika with pleading eyes, asking her to help him.

Texangamer Texangamer Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Tree_lord Tree_lord AquaMarie AquaMarie Elizabeth Ashreel Elizabeth Ashreel

Last edited:
Mika Suzuki

Mika just looked at her big brother" I'm scared big brother what if the demons come get me since I can hear them" she said as she just looked at him as she was scared as she sighed looking over to the boy who fell on the floor as she looked at her brother then went to help the boy as she picked him up struggling to do it she just sighed" there you go it's okay" she says going back to her brother she was scared being possessed she just sighed as she lay back down next to her family" what if the demons get me and I'm possessed like the boy was" she said shaking in fear turning back her implant on as she held onto Cassie​

Asaya gave little resistance to being moved, covering his own face the entire time. "Hello, friend..." He was much more quiet than usual, and barely audible to even Lance when he spoke now. "What is happening..?"

Miss Morgan was busy discussing the details and making plans with the other staff, both with the nurse in front of her and the others through her phone when Mika clung to her. "Don't you worry dear, we'll protect you. We won't let anything happen to any of you children," She said as she smiled slightly at Mika. Lance looked surprise at Asaya, impressed anyone could speak that low. He began to write slowly. "Well, a demon took possession of your body, and some spirits took possession of your masks. They were hurting you, and Mika, and we thought they would hurt other people too so we..." He swallowed hard, his guilt making him nauseous. "We had to break your masks, Asaya. I'm sorry, it was the only way we knew to help you. You were screaming in pain, Asaya, I couldn't leave you to suffer like that, I'm so sorry." Miss Morgan frowned at his words, knowing how much it must have hurt Lance to have to destroy something the boy named Asaya seemed to love. She didn't have time for that though. She had to get the staff together to make a plan, and most likely discuss the punishment that would be given to Lance and Jayce for endangering the school.

Texangamer Texangamer Tree_lord Tree_lord

Last edited:
Mika Suzuki

Mika just looked at the boy as she just smiled" hi there" she say as she was sitting on her big brother bed as she just sighed thinking as she was humming as she looked around as everyone was intense as she was she just closed her eyes ignoring the lucks she just sat down close to the wall as she looked at her brother and mother as she sighed as she start to sing it was a way to calm down her mothers old lullaby for her she just put her head on the wall as she just open her eyes as she saw people looking at her she just sighed as she just sing she wanted everyone nerves to calm them down she didn't want the demon to hurt her since she can hear him
(the song she singing) watch

Roxas was driving his heavily modded Mazda rx7. He was driving fast. His engine loud. The people at the school would be able to hear the engine. He sees the school and speeds up as he then pulls the handbrake and turns the wheel and the car spins 180 degrees and he shifts into first gear and the engine revs even louder. The tires kicked up a lot of smoke. The smoke was black and soon the car stops in a parking spot. Out steps a teen with dark hair and visabke arm tattoos. He smiled of the ring that was on his middle finger. A flame portal appears and he pulls a dagger out from the fire. He then walks into the school and twirls the knife around his fingers. He walks to the head office “ I’m Roxas wheeler. “ he said then gets his time sheet. He then walks down the hall. Some bullies snuck up behind him. One of them makes him float in the air “ look guys it a new kid. Let’s show him his place he said two other bullies start punching him as roxas seems unable to move.

967DFBE6-E335-4A6E-9FFA-85F1A41D15EC.jpeg
The car he drove )

Asaya went quiet for a moment, seeming to think, and then spoke loudly, as he usually did. "He is kind, friends! He means no harm! He is my friend!" Asaya went to stand, and was very shakey on his feet. He nearly fell the moment he got out of the bed. "Please release him, friends!" Asaya smiled widely, showing his teeth, which were oddly clean. He attempted approaching Lance, but tripped over his own feet and landed face first on the ground. He seemed much more concerned with the demon's absence than he did the destruction of his masks.

Lance instantly felt sleepy at the sound of Mika's singing, leaning his head on her. He knew this song, but he couldn't remember where from. It was very peaceful and quiet though, reminding Lance that he desperately needed sleep soon. He sat up and gave a look of deep concern to the small man. "Asaya, you can hardly stand because of what he did to you. Do you... not remember the pain you were in? The pain he put Mika in? In what way is he kind?" Lance's face was in anguish, almost angry at Asaya's words. That was a demon. The epitome of evil, hurting as many as they can with no discrimination. In what way could a demon be kind or friendly? Miss Morgan didn't react. She remembered reading about the effects long term possession can have on a person's mind. It would take a lot of work on their part and Asaya's to get him out of that mind-frame. Lance winced at the sound of the car outside, but figured it was part of the commotion of Danny's search party. He hoped it was going well, and that they'd find her soon.

Texangamer Texangamer Tree_lord Tree_lord Elizabeth Ashreel Elizabeth Ashreel

Roxas yawns as the bullies back up “ you done yet. Your punches are weak. “ he said disappearing and reappearing behind the main bully and smirks as he then throws him down the hall and ducks under a punch and upper cuts the other bully. The last bully runs away and roxas runs after him and trips him “ you can’t hurt a demon “ he said and picks up his knife and spins it around his finger and slips the ring on his finger ( where are y’all )

Aye aye. Thanks )

Roxas felt a stab in his back as a bully stabbed him then ran. “ shit. Wounds I take with the ring won’t heal once I take the ring off “ he mumbled and walks to the nurse office “ hello. Is there a nurse. I guess I’ve been stabbed a few time “
He said like this was normal for him

Mika Suzuki

Mika saw a boy as she saw all the tatoos on his arm she just held onto her brother arm as she was slightly scared she just tried to calm down she was scared of demons she just closed her eyes as she just wanted to heal his other leg" i wanna heal your other leg i don't know if Cassie would let me heal you" she say looking at him as she just lay next to him scared of the guy she just signed' he looks scary i'm sorry you got hurt more it's my fault because of the demons talking to me hurt me' she signed to her big brother as she just looked at him as she had tears in her eyes she was trying to be strong she didn't like him being hurt like this she used to Lance being strong SmallSailboat SmallSailboat

He froze then smirks “ so. A demon problem. I’m assuming this is includes half demons. Ever hear of roxalis the demon kings son. Roxalis is the demon king of fire. Names roxas. And I happen to be that half demon “ he said taking his ring off and makes a flame appear in his hand grinning

"Yes hello dear, I'll patch you up real quick." Ms. Mine walks over to Roxas with a few materials. "Sit child." She gestures towards a chair with a caring look on her care. She didn't have much experience with magic other then her own and it the topic of demons...you could say she had zero idea in how to handle them.

Professor red Professor red

(With DJ)

With brightly glowing blue eyes, Danny looks at Hayden dead in the eyes. "What? So shocked you were struck dumb? It's not surprising in the slightest that you haven't changed one bit...I've dead once and the pain I felt then would compare to nothing you could ever do to me now. So do what you dang well please because I couldn't care less. But mark my words...I will hunt you down...and I will kill you." She says in a deathly calm voice as she looks up at the glaring girl before her. Hayden's eye slightly twitches. "What, you think you scare me? Think again little princess because your sappy stories don't fool anyone! No One Cares About You D! I think you've finally figured that out, huh? You may look all pretty and innocent but monster's can't hold a disguise for long until they get found, shot, and killed. You're an assassin! Assassins don't deserve love, mercy, or happiness! SO THANK YOU DANIELA! YOU'VE OPENED MY EYES TO THINGS I COULDN'T SEE BEFORE! I came here ready to end your life but had hesitance after I see you all on your lonesome! Thanks to your little speech I think having the pleasure of ending your life will be the best thing I could ever ask for!" She laughs historically after her words, the gun aimed at Danny's head. "You know what a lot of movie villains do wrong? They Don't Enjoy Their Success long enough! So how about we play a little game before I rid this world of your pathetic life, eh?"

Thank you ma’am “ he said as a small little red furred kitten pokes her head out of roxas pocket and he smiled “ Leo. What are you doing here. You were supposed to stay at home. Oh well. “ he said pettingbthw small kitten that curled up on his lap “ don’t worry. I’m not a bad person. I’m half human so I act human. I don’t hurt people unless they challenge me or they are bullies or simply need a good beating. Names roxas. Roxas wheeler. Pleasure to meet you all “ he said taking his sweater and shirt off so the nurse could get a better look. He had more tattoos on his sides and has a perfect body. Leo looks st the other people

Mina cleans around the wound, disinfects it, and then starts stitching it up before securing a bandage over top. "Demon or not young man, you need to be care full. As you can see we have a full office today and I'm expecting another injured student any time now with a possible gun wound." She says finishing up. "Honestly why are kids these days so reckless?" She mumbles at the end before placing her supplies on the counter.
Professor red Professor red

Lance was thoroughly confused at the man who had just come in for stab wounds. He wasn't sure of what to make of this man, but could tell he made Mika uncomfortable. The fact that the new boy didn't kill them immediately meant he wasn't with the trapped demon... probably. Hopefully. Perhaps he could help with their problem. Lance shook the thought out. He'd gotten in trouble last time for getting in over his head and trying to help, he did not want to go through that again. He wrote to Mika: "Read my words. It was not your fault. It will never be your fault. I went in with Jayce on our own, it was my choice. Besides, we couldn't very well leave Asaya to suffer like that." Lance hesitated and looked to Miss Morgan, who nodded her approval. He weaved his words again to Mika: "Same deal as last time. You stop as soon as it hurts or you get tired, okay?" He looked to the man again. He liked kittens. Kittens were nice. Surely he couldn't be bad if he liked cats, right? He was curious about the boy's tattoos, but said nothing to him. Lance had heard that getting tattoos hurt. Lance had scales all over his body, he wasn't even sure if he could fit one on him somewhere even if he wanted one. Would Akira like it, if he did? He didn't know. He didn't like the idea of being in pain anyway.
Texangamer Texangamer

He stood up as low climbs to the top of his head and He walks to the girl then mentioned demons “ names roxas. If there is a demon. I’ll take care of it. I may be a half breed. But I don’t act like other demons. If you can believe it. “
He said talking to the girl

Texangamer Texangamer

Last edited:
Maki Suzuki
1548017693535.png
Maki just looked at him" but.... but....but" she say" you got hurt again" she ay looking down than looked up at him when he said it wasn't her fault she just sighed" why are you so concered when i heal you i'm fine" she say as she looked at the boy that walked up to her as she got a bit shy" uh... um.... hi" she say nervously as she just was healing Lance she really hoped Danny was okay she heard a gun shot earlier but wasn't sure where it came from she just was healing it took about 20 minutes for her to heal his leg as she just smiled as she finished as she just stretched she wasn't tired the only power she knew how to use her healing powers she looked at the demon kid" well we sorta do have a demon problem" she say SmallSailboat SmallSailboat Professor red Professor red

Users who are viewing this thread

Back