• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Maxwood Highschool for the unique

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Kami just was walking down the stairs as she tripped because some bullies' ow my hand' she thought as she went lookeing for her mother as she just looked at her mother as she was sccared of the cat on the ground as she moaned in pain her hand was hurting since she fell she couldn't tell her mother the truth she just yawned at her" hi mama" she say she broke her hand Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Tali looked up from her tea cup, brushing a few strands of hair back into place before replying to her daughter "hello little one, how has your day been?" Truth be told Talia was glad it was Kami and not someone else. Shaky and afraid wasn't the usual look she had when students or other staff members came by. Slithering out from behind her desk and over to Kami to offer a hug, which truth be told was more for herself at this moment. Although she could tell something was off about her daughter. Deciding not really wanting to pry at the moment she dismissed the thought and started fixing Kami's hair after noticing it was a little messy.
Texangamer Texangamer

Kami just looked at her mother" oh it was good Mama" she lied to her as she hurt her arm really bad she couldnt even move it" how's work mama" she say as she was happy she glad she had her mum here she had her new hoodie on as she liked always wear her necklace she couldn't even move her arm hoping her mom won't notice

"I'm glad, but you really should be more careful dear" sighing as she used her tail and a rag to clean up the split tea. "What happened to your arm? It is discolored " a slight impatient look on her face. Blinking, Talias eyes turned a light purple. When this happened Talia could see temperature in different shades or colors depending on the temperature. Looking kami over her gaze stopped on Kami's arm. The colors were different than the rest of her. Talia had switched over to a mop and bucket to keep cleaning. Her tail or coils tightened around the mop, snapping it in half "what....happened?" She asked Kami again, or rather dammanded.
Texangamer Texangamer

(If anyone else wants to jump in feel free :) )

Kami just got a bit scared as she looked at her mother as she broke the mop" um nothing mama" she say as she looked at her mom as she sighed "I fell down some stairs I'm sorry mama" she says she say as she was in pain she didn't tell her mother about the bullies that tripped her that's why she fell down the stairs she just sat on the bed" I'm sorry mama" she said looking down

Kami just got a bit scared as she looked at her mother as she broke the mop" um nothing mama" she say as she looked at her mom as she sighed "I fell down some stairs I'm sorry mama" she says she say as she was in pain she didn't tell her mother about the bullies that tripped her that's why she fell down the stairs she just sat on the bed" I'm sorry mama" she said looking down

"I figured as much from the change in its color....you know you can tell me these kinds of things right Kami?" Talia sighed and patted Kami on the head gently before putting the two mop pieces in the bucket. Slithering away to get some materials for a cast while trying to think of a way to reset the bone as painlessly as possible. However due to Kami's father Talia's venom wouldn't be effective in numbing Kami's arm. Meaning her usual or only method of pain relief worthless. Making her way back towards Kami with the supplies she gathered from a rather large cabinet, Talia curled up onto a rather large pillow by a fireplace. "Come here and sit down dear so I can fix you up, if you need to you bite my coils okay?" Knowing very well she couldn't numb Kami's arm at all.
Texangamer Texangamer

Kami just looked at her mother as she just smiled as she walked to her mother as she sat down on her" mama will it hurt" she asked she was half human half snake" so mama do you like school so far being a nurse" she asked playful as she just winced she didn't like the medicine as her arm was huring so much she just layed on her mother as she worked her magic as she tried to think of something Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Kami just looked at her mother as she just smiled as she walked to her mother as she sat down on her" mama will it hurt" she asked she was half human half snake" so mama do you like school so far being a nurse" she asked playful as she just winced she didn't like the medicine as her arm was huring so much she just layed on her mother as she worked her magic as she tried to think of something Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf
"Unfortunately it will....unlike most of the students my venom doesn't work on you, you could blame your father for that" a small laugh escaping her lips as she gently took Kami's arm and started resetting the bones without any medicine to numb Kami's arm. "I'm liking it so far, I get to see plenty of patients and many happy children" watching her daughter in pain made talia's heart wrench. Keeping her composure while she started to put the cast on Kami's arm. "How are your classes going dear?
Texangamer Texangamer

Kami just felt a lot of pain in her arm" it hurts" she say as felt tears in her ears as she looked down as she just want to bit on her mother" it's okay classes are hard and boring" she say felt a sharp pain as she looked at her mother as she felt tears" why did i have to be like daddy it hurts so much" she say tears dropping down her face she just yawned as she just hold onto her mom Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Kami just felt a lot of pain in her arm" it hurts" she say as felt tears in her ears as she looked down as she just want to bit on her mother" it's okay classes are hard and boring" she say felt a sharp pain as she looked at her mother as she felt tears" why did i have to be like daddy it hurts so much" she say tears dropping down her face she just yawned as she just hold onto her mom Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf
Talia's eyes teared up, she hated to put her little one through this, but it had to be done. Once Talia finished with cast she dried her own eyes before hugging Kami. "It isnt bad that you are like your father....he always made me happy when I was sad and he gave me you" smiling and rubbing Kami's back as she curled up around her to keep her warm. "In terms of snakes, your father was a constrictor that ate other snakes, which means mommies venom couldn't hurt him" nuzzling her daughters cheek while trying to cheer her up.
Texangamer Texangamer

Kami just looked at her mother as she giggled at the nuzzling" I glad I have mommy" she says as she looked at her mother as she smiled looking at her mother as she relaxed"I sometimes miss daddy" she says as she smiled looking at her mother as she was relaxing" mum thanks um I'm hungry" she said as she looked at the cast" it kinda hurts but it's okay I have the coolest mum ever and your a nurse" she said happily as she looked up" so why can't your vemon work on me why couldn't you hurt daddy" she says nervous about making friends she didn't feel like doing her homework Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Last edited:
Miss Cassie simply smiled at her and patted her head. "Don't you dare apologize sweetie! You did nothing wrong, it's not as though you can control it! I can dig out a few old spellbooks and see if I can't make you something similar, but it really would be in your best interest to get your powers under control. Perhaps we can add that as part of your tutoring sessions! The library doesn't close until late tonight, so you're welcome to stay until then! Oh, this is going to be so much fun!" She wiggled excitedly, happy to have another child in the house. The apartment always felt cold when she was alone in it, and it made her sad for Lance to go, though she would never tell him that. Then he would never leave! How is a woman supposed to find love with a child in the house! Oh well, Cassandra didn't really want to be with a man who couldn't appreciate her 'children' anyway. She'd find her Mr. Right one day, she was determined!

Lance gritted his teeth at Jayce's exit. What the hell was he supposed to do with this? He noticed the dragon was waiting for an order. He weaved: "Just cover me and make sure I have light to work with." Lance executed the order to shoot through the masks, breaking every last one and destroying the spirits alongside them. He also shot a bolt of light between the shadow and Asaya when Jayce shot them out of the room, severing it from Asaya's body. It was there that an opening was made for Lance. He took the opportunity, now that he had a shape of the shadow he could work around, to encapsule it in an orb. Lance kept it in there, uncertain that his light would be enough to destroy the demon, and couldn't risk opening the ball in order to find out. It was enough to keep him trapped, and that was enough for Lance. He did shoot light waves through the other orb he had made for the mask, the heat from the light waves burning the mask down. Speaking of heat, Lance was burning up. Everything dissipated except for the orb with the demon in it. Between Lance's light waves and Jayce's electricity, it was only Lance's shield that had kept his skin from melting off and burning him to a crisp. The room was extremely hot and dry, as though one small spark would have been enough to make it catch fire. Thankfully, the dragon has disappeared once the demon was in the orb. He stumbled his way out of the door, leaving the crutches behind to see Asaya and Jayce passed out on the ground. The adrenaline kept the pain of his leg off of him for now, as he went to throw the two over his shoulders to the nurse's office. He slammed the door open unintentionally, dropped the two bodies on the ground, then joined them as a third for involuntary nap time. The masks Asaya had given him were still on his bed where he had left them, and the orb rolled on the ground, screaming obscenities to those that could hear. His leg was in far worse condition than it was before, but he couldn't feel a thing as he fell into slumber.

Tree_lord Tree_lord TeslaRolePlays TeslaRolePlays Texangamer Texangamer

Last edited:
Mika Suzuki
1547878484864.png
Mika just looked at her as she got her head pat as she giggled" not my fault I can't control it" she mumbled as she looked at the books she had she just put the pills away in her bag" wait how are you gonna help with my powers, Cassie," she asked a bit confused how she was gonna help even though she doesn't have any powers she just looked at her" Cassie can i stay with you tonight I mean my dormmate is gone she's the missing student I don't want to sleep alone it's a bit lonely" she said looking at her as she was looking at the books excited about the tutoring sessions she just bites her lip" I hope I can catch up I don't want to fail" she says looking at her mother SmallSailboat SmallSailboat

She looks up at the young girl then gives her a hesitant nod. "Sure dear, have a seat I will be right back." She says before going into the backroom once more and then returns only a few seconds later with a drink in her hand. The assistant then takes a seat at the deck and does some work on the computer. It was her first day on the job and already a boy covered in wounds was brought to her, she did what she could with the experience she had but in reality they should have taken the poor child to a hospital....not a high school nurse office. "He'll be fine , but when he wakes up I don't want a lot of drama, anything you have to say to him involving any emotion will have to wait till he's fully recovered. I don't need him over-whelmed Dearest." She says looking at Isa with a smile, though it was serious and professional.

Texangamer Texangamer

As the sudden loudness of the door sounded through the office the young woman snapped her attention towards the door just in time to see Lance collapse to the ground. "Good Heavens!" She says abruptly standing from her chair and a white mist surrounds the three before they start floating in the air. She lays each on a bed before firstly going to each and writing down any visible wounds before swiftly and carefully re-bandaging Lance's leg, she then starts fixing up the others. After she was sure they had been taken care of, she made up three ice-packs and gently lead one on each of their heads.
"I knew being a helper in the nurse's office would be a challenge...but if this is a normal occurrence, it's highly concerning..." She mumbles before documenting the situation into each of their files. Her eyes are caught by a sphere on the ground, she picks it up and carefully places it on a pillow on her desk; she knew something was strange and didn't want to be responsible for it getting broken.

SmallSailboat SmallSailboat

Last edited:
The demon let out a horrid scream as they all fled it, both from pain by the light and anger at Asaya being pulled away from it. The dark dissippated from the room, allowing light to take its place. Later, a teacher would find this scene of ashes and wood chips coating the floor, and likely would notify the principle that it seems some hooligan has wrecked the woodshop, and whoever is reaponsible should be punished in such a way that they do not do this again.

Mika heard a loud scream as the masks were destroyed, but this one was not angry or demanding. This was a screamof pain. A scream as though many beings had just died, their spirits being released to the afterlife once more. This was followed by near compmete silence, save for thw thoughts of those closest to her.

Asaya's face was coated in open wounds, blood already pooling underneath him when they were lifted from the ground. There were burns, cuts, bruises, all types of injuries imaginable that wouldn't kill a man on their own visible in his face, which in of itself seemed to almost be that of a child's. It was soft, completely hairless, and far too underdeveloped for someone of his age. He seemed to actually be a child, with this coupling with his size, but his files were there and he was labelled as sixteen in the system. He kept mumbling in his sleep, the words "mother", "father", "sorry", and "death" were said frequently.

THING HAS BEEN CHECKED, POST UPDATED.

SmallSailboat SmallSailboat Elizabeth Ashreel Elizabeth Ashreel TeslaRolePlays TeslaRolePlays Texangamer Texangamer

Last edited:
Isabella
d5ae703bcf4b0fe2d58f11c51150b641.jpg

Isa jsut looked at the lady" yes ma'am i won't have any drama" shse say as she just looked at him" i'm just worried Ma'am will he be okay" she asked as she just bites her lip she just yawned a little bit as she just looked around she was listening to some music while she waits for her boyfriend to wake up she just had a worried look on her look she didn't care he was an assassin she just want him back tears were in her eyes as she listen to the music she hopes her best friend was okay she hopes danny was okay even though they haven't found her just yet Elizabeth Ashreel Elizabeth Ashreel

Mika Suzuki
2e94d448e2dace6f0c4626c1b1df9f8c.jpg

Mia just looked at her as she smiled when she heard a loud scream as she covers her ears but it wasn't like the others this one was different it was like someone was dying she had tears coming down her face one of the spirts was her mother" mama don't go don't leave me" she said as she just saw her leaving she just felt the tears as she just looked around " sorry Cassie I saw my mom leaving to the afterlife" she says tears in her eyes" but it's okay i know she's in a better place at least she's not in pain anymore" she said hugging her as she started to read Tree_lord Tree_lord SmallSailboat SmallSailboat

The woman stayed silent with only a nod to Isa as she was going through the files. It seemed Asaya wasn't to only one not valid for the school, Daniala Jaxon was here on a fact signature...it seems the nurse has figured it out faster than the headmaster's assistant did. "What the... isn't she the one that's still missing.." She mumbles under her breath as she checks out medical records and seeing a tremendous amount of trips to the hospital. With a glance she looks at all the students currently present in the room, she was not only worried about them but very skeptical of the situation at hand.

TeslaRolePlays TeslaRolePlays Texangamer Texangamer SmallSailboat SmallSailboat Tree_lord Tree_lord

Isabella

Isa just was listening to her music as she bites her lip as she hope Danny and Darron was going to be okay she was sighing she hopes they find Danny, soon she doesn't know what she does without them she had tears in her eyes but she wiped it away she didn't want Darron to see her crying she just yawned a little bit as she looked around as she saw the nurse working on some records she just sighed sitting in the chair she got close to the bed as she placed her head on the bed she was tired of waiting she just wanted to be there when he wakes up Elizabeth Ashreel Elizabeth Ashreel

Michelle Leanne Woods
f423925d25245efde5f0d4b4f6005d71.jpg

Elle just yawns as she saw her mother was already awake she was still in her pajamas her wound was so much better it didn't even hurt anymore as she walked downstairs as she smiled seeing a toy sword as she was confused" Madainn Nana ciamar a tha thu a 'mhadainn an-diugh càite a bheil màthair a' chlaidheamh dèideag?" ( Morning Nana how are you this morning where's mum what's the toy sword for) she asked her grandmother she looked up to her she were always pretty she just smiled her hair was a bit messy since she just woke up she always wake up late she didn't know how her mother wakes up so early she just yawned this was a vacation as she grabbed her phone missing her friends' Scotland is amazing but I miss you guys' she texted Mariana she was a little sad as she just sighed Marina was her best friend' i wonder if we go back to school' she thought she just got out her drawing supplies and she was drawing she was really good at drawing she doesn't know why she looked at the vitamins she had to take she hates the taste of medicine it was deadly for like with the medicine when she was sick it was so nasty AquaMarie AquaMarie

Last edited:
Miss Morgan came back with a cart of books, seeming to struggle with pulling it. God she wished Lance were here to do this instead. "If I can teach Lance to use his powers, surely I can figure yours out! First we need to work on turning your powers off before we can work on how to use them when they're on. Lance's are more of a tool he had to learn to use, yours are more of a generator. We have to learn how to shut it off first, then control how much power is coming out at a given time. You'll see! We'll be pros at this by the time we're done!" Speaking of generators, the flickering lights in her library were concerning. Had the boys caused that? Mika mentioned her mother being in a mask and passing away. Did they succeed in whatever it was they were doing? She hoped they were alright, especially Lance. Lance had become someone who reminded her of her father a lot, that familiar feeling in her stomach unwelcome. She decided she would check up on him later, and try to talk to him about it. She tried to comfort Mika as best she could- by changing the subject. "You won't fail darling, I promise! We'll stay up all night if we have to! And I'll make plenty of snacks- I was the one who taught Lance to cook you know, though he's long since surpassed me. Spoiled me rotten with all of that food! You know, I used to be much more fit than this but with Lance around- you know how he worries- there was no hope left for my poor petite figure!" She ranted on about how she wanted to get back in shape again now that Lance wasn't home to feed her anymore, and about all the different diets she thought she might try.

Lance woke up in a daze, and shook his head awake once he had realized he was awake. His leg was throbbing in pain, it was almost unbearable. Miss Morgan was going to kill him for this. He looked around the room, and shot a glare at the demon in his orb. He weaved his fingers to poke and prod at it, but decided it was better to wait until a teacher who knew about demons told him what to do with it rather than risk breaking it. As he looked around, he noticed the room was rather crowded today. Jayce was burnt out, Asaya was muttering in his sleep and looked like the mask had nearly destroyed his face, and... is that... Darron? What was he doing here? Lance had started to get worried, but when Darron kept ignoring his texts he presumed that Darron was mad at him for breaking his sister's heart, and didn't want to speak to him anymore. Lance couldn't blame him. If someone had broken Mika's or Michelle's heart, Lance would feel the same. He didn't think that Darron might have been in danger. Wait, if Darron was here, where was Danny? Was she still in danger? Lance cursed himself for getting injured. He decided he'd interrogate Darron for answers as soon as he woke up, and go from there. Right now, Lance needed the pain in his leg to stop. He looked around for the nurse, but couldn't see her anywhere. His attention was brought back to Asaya, and his face fell to a look of pity, then glared at the demon again. "I don't know what Asaya did. If Asaya wants to tell us, then he can. But I get the feeling that whatever Asaya did to end up here can't be worse than what you did to end up in there as a demon."

Lance was still baring his teeth at the orb when his phone buzzed, lifting his entire soul up. Akira was coming home soon. Akira was coming home. Akira was coming home. Lance hadn't been this excited since his second christmas with Miss Morgan (they still don't talk about the first one)! He had to make it special! He had to make a cake, and food, and decorations! He needed to plan a welcome home party! Let Akira come home to all of his friends waiting here for him, happy to see him again- wait. Would Akira want that? Akira might be tired from the long trip home. He may not want to deal with all of that when he first got here. Hm, maybe a smaller party would be better. No decorations or party, but Lance refused to back down on a celebratory dinner and cake. Akira loved sweets, surely he'd appreciate that no matter how tired he was! Besides, Lance wanted Akira to himself anyway. Yeah, that could work! Lance picked up his sketchbook beside his bed and began working on concept ideas. Definitely had to be music themed, but what?

Texangamer Texangamer Elizabeth Ashreel Elizabeth Ashreel Tree_lord Tree_lord TeslaRolePlays TeslaRolePlays K KodomoSekai

The nurse's assistant, Ms. Mina, came back in the room with some more bandages to stock the cabinets but took a double take when she noticed Lance was awake. "Oh, you're awake! Can I get you anything for your leg? How are you feeling?" She asked placing down the supplies on the counter top. Darron was laying in his bed making no sign of movement other then the raise and fall of his chest. Though, if you looked closely you'd see his eye lids slightly flinching as the events of the forest replay in his mind.

Texangamer Texangamer SmallSailboat SmallSailboat

Isabella

Isa just looked at lance as she just sighed as she was sitting back up as she was really worried about her boyfriend where was Danny when will they find her she just sat up as she wanted some coffee it was gonna be a long night she was gonna stay here for her boyfriend she wasn't gonna go and leave she loved him no matter what" your okay your okay Darron they looking for Danny right now" she said trying to comfort him as she sat back then looked at lance" what happened" she said glaring at him a little like an overprotective mother Elizabeth Ashreel Elizabeth Ashreel SmallSailboat SmallSailboat

Mika Suzuki
2e94d448e2dace6f0c4626c1b1df9f8c.jpg

Mia just looked at her as she nodded" yes ma'am oh boy staying up all night for the study" she say as she looked at her she didn't like to study but knew she had to " yeah my powers are like a genarator i just don't know how to shut it off no one taught me" she says as she was distracted by her mother but Cassie got her calm again as she saw her struggling as she wanted to help she looks weak but she tries to be strong" do you need help Cassie" she asked as she looked at her as she smiled" we can go see Lance if you like" she say happily SmallSailboat SmallSailboat

Suddenly, about an hour after Jayce was knocked out, the lights began flickering all throughout the school, the power seemingly being drained. Jayce woke up with a headache, and couldn't help but clutch at his head after he woke up. He found his sword next to his bed and picked it up, strapping it on his back. The lights completely turned off throughout the school, until the backup generator turned on. When Jayce had reached max capacity, he stopped draining power from the buildings main generator, and walked out of the room to the library. Electricity flowed through his body and began to heal all of his minor wounds, such as small cuts, a small scab, and several bruises. What used to be his scarless shoulder now had a large cut with a bandage on it, something that even his regenerative powers couldn't heal. This ability was very limited. He could only use it for minor wounds, and while he was using it, he couldn't be using his abilities for anything else, making it useless during a fight, but great for after a fight.

Her kept walking until he found himself in the library, and began looking through books. After what felt like an eternity he found a section of books on instruments for beginners. This interested him, for he had always wanted to play one. He took the book on the piano off of the shelf, and walked over to a nearby table to read up on it, and then practice later. He had heard it took a lot of time and dedication to learn how to play well, but he thought it may be a fun side activity. He began taking notes on all of the keys as he read, forming a mental picture in his head.

Asaya remained unconscious, laying in the bed in the nurse's office. He seemed to be completely out of it, and continued mumbling. Throughout his ravings the name Mika could be heard now. It seemed as though he was simply having a horrid nightmare. The demon within the orb had become quiet at this point, saving up energy to burst its way out of the orb and find a way to take back what it thought rightfully belonged to it. The demon needed to come up with a plan now, though, as it seemed lance has sown a seed of doubt into Asaya's mind.

Miss Morgan shook her head at Mika. Lance was probably fine, it was Lance! The fact that the school isn't destroyed by whatever took the power out meant that Lance had probably succeeded, right? She just needed to have faith. Yeah, that was it! She tried to keep up her spirits, "Oh no you don't! You're not getting out of studying that easily! Let's get you started on English first. That one's always my favorite subject, and an easy one to start with before we move to the other subjects." She pulled a few books off of her cart, completely ignoring the other patrons, and set them out in front of Mika to go over with her. They went over it together for about two hours, making sure that Mika was caught up on everything. "Good! You're doing well. We'll stop on that for now, I believe now is snack time! I liked to reward Lance every time we finished a subject, or if his attention started to wander. Never tell him I said this, but you are so much more a pleasure to teach than him. That boy couldn't keep hold of a topic if someone stapled it to his hand!"

Lance looked up from his work and weaved to the assistant. "Well it does kind of hurt... is there anything you can do about that?" He was confused to see Jayce just get up and walk out. Had he stolen the school's electricity to heal himself? Hm, not completely, Lance could only see little sparks going off. The big bandage on his shoulder was still there. Lance didn't like that, but thought that was good to know. He hadn't bothered to ask Jayce where he was going. If Jayce was feeling better, it was none of his business where he went after that. Lance looked away as Isabella glared at him, flushing a bit. "Your guess is as good as mine, I don't know either. I hadn't seen him for a while, I thought he was mad at me..." Lance had heard Mika's name come from Asaya, and Lance gave an amused huff. He'd never heard Asaya, in the brief time he'd known him, refer to anyone by name. Perhaps he liked Mika. Lance wasn't sure if he would be okay with that, as he wasn't sure what kind of person Asaya would be once he woke. Lance thought that he would approve if that was what Mika wanted, and he didn't sense any more evil coming from Asaya himself, just from the orb that had grown quiet. Hm, what was he planning? He needed a plan for that thing, he couldn't very well leave it there. Lance wasn't sure how long that orb would hold him, and needed a more permanent solution to this problem. Lance set his unfinished drawing aside to contemplate this.

Texangamer Texangamer Elizabeth Ashreel Elizabeth Ashreel TeslaRolePlays TeslaRolePlays Tree_lord Tree_lord

Users who are viewing this thread

Back