• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Maxwood Highschool for the unique

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
All light in the room seemed to suddenly fade away into nothingness as the two preformed their acts, unaware of just how large of a mistake they had both just made. The darkness that now surrounded them felt somehow aggressive, as though it desired greatly to tear them apart limb from limb. The mask that Lance had torn from Asaya's face felt wet and slightly squishy against his fingers, and required so much force to pull off that it ended with Lance landing on his own back. A loud voice filled the room, one of extreme anger, and the mask that Lance held began to glow a soft orange. "You idiots!" the voice yelled, seeming to come from all directions at once. "You have no clue what he is!" Screaming could be heard from the direction that Asaya was in, although he was not visible. It sounded rather pained, and was most definitely coming from someone who was smaller in size.

Mika Suzuki
2e94d448e2dace6f0c4626c1b1df9f8c.jpg

Mia just looked at her as she just smiled looking at the books as she saw a book called hunger games she hated the book called Twilight" thanks for letting me in for adopting me I been a lone for a while but i'm happy now" she say" yeah i went to our dorm room but she was gone i don't know where she went i want to be friends with her she was the one that protected me from the bullies" can i just come after school i don't have any activivies plus i'm way behind in school i need some way to study i need help thats true i don't have proof that she hates me hehe you sound like Lance he said the exact same thing to me earlier" she say as she hugged her mother as she was looking at the books while she listen to her talk she liked hearing her talk she didn't mind she loved it" i don't have time for after school activities i really need to catch up maybe you can help me or a tutor" she says SmallSailboat SmallSailboat

In the headmaster's office at a second desk was a woman with Ash blond hair and a pale face who was known by the name Mila Tapsro. She was sat in her chair reviewing student papers, she was assigned as an assistant for the Headmaster. While the headmaster was away on a temporary outing she started sorting files and paper work when she stumbled upon both of the Jaxon files. They were a mess but something seemed off about Ms. Daniela Jaxon's file. The signature she has from the mother was sloppy, while the one on Mr. Darron Jaxon's folder was a neat cursive; something wasn't adding up... She decided to see the attendance to see if either of the two were recently in a class and see what their dorm rooms were. Only, when she checked attendance she saw they haven't been present to any class or activity in the last week; seeing as this school was highly guarded considering the students that attend are being hunted, she decides to check their last known locations through the security cameras. Being only an assistant, you'd think she wouldn't have access to the security, but, with the Headmaster absent she was basically in charge. Upon looking at the last known location they were seen at she realizes not only have the two been missing for a week but after they entered the forest it seems there was some conflict, after that there was no sign of them.
An announcement rang through the entire school as well as the school grounds outside.
"I have a report on two missing students, will Mr. Jackson Dirolion please come to the Headmaster's office, thank you"
After the hangs up the intercom she leans back in the chair messing with her thumbs waiting for the head over the guards to come to the office.
A few moments later a knock was on her door, after replying with a short 'Come in' a middle aged man in his early thirties comes in with his FBI looking attire. Ok, that was a exaggeration, but he was in a dark blue uniform with a bullet proof vest on with many different weapons around his waist and on his vest.
"You requested me on behalf of the missing students Ma'am?" He says with a serious tone of voice. She simply nods and hands him the two files, "These siblings have been recorded missing for over a week and the only lead I have is some conflict a few feet into the forest on the west side of the school grounds, near the soccer field." The man flips through the folders and takes note of the difference in signature, it seems one is not supposed to be attending the school in the first place. "I'll get a scouting group to search the forest in the mean time keep an eye on the other students and make sure they stay clear of the forest." In response Mila nods and the Man excuses himself to start the search for the missing pair.

Isabella
maxresdefault.jpg

Isa got worried as she was looking for her boyfriend Darron and her best friend Danny she just looked around as she was freaking out she heard the announcement as she was freaking she felt tears coming down her face" where the hell are you Darron and Danny" she say as she was talking to herself she looked in ever single room she couldn't find them she was getting all worried' I gonna punch him really hard when I find him' she thought walking outside with her skateboard tears in her eyes she didn't know where she was heading to she wanted to head to the forest but she didn't she just looked outside the gates she wanted to go to town for an ice cream Elizabeth Ashreel Elizabeth Ashreel

Everything in Darron's corner of the room was clean other then the formation of a thin layer of dust on his belongings. It was all untouched even his bed was neatly made but didn't have the slightest sign of being used as of recent. Everything was in it's proper place, as usual, and nothing seemed out of the ordinary; which was odd. His roommates hadn't seemed to notice his disappearance, though for Akira that was no surprise, but Lance would have noticed something was off by now...right? After her quick scan of the room she must have missed a small object ever so slightly sticking out from under his mattress,a gun.

Isabella
d5ae703bcf4b0fe2d58f11c51150b641.jpg

Isa just looked at the gates as she wanted to leave but there were guards as she sit on the table with her skateboard she wanted her boyfriend back and her best friend she was a bit lonely she knew she had lance and the others but they are her childhood friends she was gonna punch them for leaving her all alone when they come back she just sighed as she drinks a soda trying to calm her nerves she just looked at the gates again as she sighed she hasn't had her medical exam yet she had the shot just not the exam she was waiting for a while hoping the nurse won't notice if she knew she had to be brave and get it done she just held onto the soda and drink it as she smiles a bit Elizabeth Ashreel Elizabeth Ashreel

Last edited:
Jayce formed an additional shield around himself and Lance, and slid towards him, trying to help him up in whatever way he could. "Back to back, now." He whispered , for some reason deciding that this was the best method as he closed his shield in on them closer to consume less energy. Lightning bolts struck everywhere around re room now, but a shield was now over Asaya. While he didn't join the two shields for his lack of trust in him during this moment, he felt it necessary to protect him. "Lance your powers are super effective against these types of demons. Use them, just as you would if you were trying to blind someone. Oh and Lance. Give it all you got, we are going to need it." He whispered. He then searched for the nearest wall outlets, and began drawing power from all of them at once, and then began drawing power from the schools backup generator. If he had to he would start drawing power from every damn electrical source in his range, but for now he had to save some of them in case it for worse later. He wanted to call for backup, but knew that the others weren't adept enough with combat.
SmallSailboat SmallSailboat Tree_lord Tree_lord

Last edited:
Miss Morgan smiled at her, "I can help you dear! Where do you think your school's required reading comes from? If I can work Lance from the ground up in his education in just a year, I can get you caught up after missing a few months! You know he couldn't read or write when he first came to me! I've never hated anyone in my life, it's simply not in my nature! But those people, they're certainly the closest I've ever come to it! Poor thing looked like he might break if a gentle breeze went past him when he first got here! Now look at him! He's grown into our fine strong Lancelot! If I can handle Lance, I can definitely handle you, don't you worry dear! We'll have you all caught up in no time!" She paused for a moment. Oops. She shouldn't have given out information on him like that. She would have to apologize to him later, she knew how much Lance didn't like to talk about his time before he was brought to her.

Lance nodded and pressed his back to his, despite that Jayce's shoulders were closer to the middle of his back, as Lance was a full head taller than him. He was glad Jayce had volunteered to be his other leg, leaning part of his weight on him to keep it off his injured leg. He was also glad that Jayce's electricity gave him an excellent source of light to draw from in the darkness. Lance would have to remember that. He also respected that Jayce had made a shield around Asaya, mostly convinced that he had no longer considered Asaya to be a threat. Lance had created a sphere around the mask that was in his hand to prevent the demon from going back into it. Lance shot out light-wave knives to get a sense of the room, and to see if the demon might have manifested physically. They radiated, cast from the light of Asaya's shield, covering the places where Jayce's lightning didn't touch.. No sign of a physical form. "Cover your eyes" he wrote to Jayce. Lance began to weave the light into a tapestry with masterful speed, and pushed his hands outward to make a blinding light cover the room completely. He prepared a set of gauntlets of light waves in case this didn't work.

TeslaRolePlays TeslaRolePlays Tree_lord Tree_lord Texangamer Texangamer

Last edited:
Mika Suzuki
2e94d448e2dace6f0c4626c1b1df9f8c.jpg

Mia just looked at her as she smiled" thanks Cassie" she says happily"I been gone for a couple of months I don't want to fail or get held back because I was in a coma for a couple of months" she say as she was looking at the books even though she wanted to read the adult books she had a higher reading level but she wasn't going to say anything she just picked the books she wanted to read she lost the necklace that prevents her to know when their demons she just sighed it was her mothers she just looked at the books" what about these Cassie" she asked happily she doesn't sleep because of the demons and spirits that was around her she hated her powers" do you have powers Cassie" she asked SmallSailboat SmallSailboat

The masks that were scattered across the floor now began to lift into the air. They were all facing Lance, and somehow seemed much angrier than they had before. The voice spoke again. "He is our messiah! Our savior and protector! He gives us a home! And you dare to take that away?" The walls were shaking from the shear volume of the voice now, and it seemed as though every new bit of light being generated was slowly being devoured by the darkness around them. Asaya, now made visible by all of this, was on his knees on the floor, both hands covering his face. There seemed to be some kind of red liquid pouring from where his eyes should be, possibly blood. Even though he was sorrounded by light, there seemed to be a large shadow standing over him, leaning over his back. The masks that were now floating begain to shake wildly.

From afar, Mika could hear voices calling to her. Many voices, all at once, demanding her attention and demanding she go to the source of them all. She could recognize them as being from the masks, and it was terrifying to think that she could still hear them from so far away. "Mika, " they said, "Come to us, see what he has created and see what we are!"

Last edited:
Mika Suzuki
kotomis-breakdown.jpg

Mia was hearing the voices as she was confused about why she was hearing the voices even though she was in the library she dropped the books she had in her hands her chest was hurting she had her panic attack medicine in her bag she dropped on the ground"I be a good girl I be a good girl" she says as she was having a panic attack she hated the voices in her head she hasn't had a panic attack for a very long time she just point to her bag for Cassie" panic..... Attack...... Medicine...... in......... the...... bag" she says pointing to her bag as she was freaked out about the masks the demons talking to her she didn't know how to explain it to her new mother Cassie SmallSailboat SmallSailboat Tree_lord Tree_lord

Jayce closed his eyes, not liking the vulnerability of it, but knowing that the blinding light was the best chance at defeating the demons. He basked in the warmth of the light energy however, and felt it quite cleansing and stress relieving. It helped him focus. He waited for the word, his sense of hearing at peak condition. He defend himself against the demons just by hearingthem, although it wasn't very effective, and he wasn't as able without his eyes. He kept the shield up, it wasn't super energy wasting, but what he would do if Lance failed would be. If Lance failed.... Jayce might die.

Miss Morgan was nodded in the affirmative, "Those are just fine! You're welcome to stay here and read them if you like! I don't have any powers sweetie, not unless you count photographic memory! Oh, the hours I spent going through all of those teaching books for Lance! I'm so glad they're not going to waste! You enjoy your reading time honeybun, I'll go get your required textbooks for the semester so we can go over them together!" Her face fell when Mika crumpled to the floor, then it went grim. Lance called this side of her the 'mom mode'. She grabbed the medicine from her bag and a water bottle for Mika to take her medicine with, and gently pulled her into a nearby chair. "Go on, take it."

Lance tapped Jayce on his shoulder, signaling to open his eyes. Lance was mute, so he couldn't give an audible signal. He dissipated the gauntlets to weave. "You're hurting your messiah! Look at him! He's bleeding! Is this what you want for your savior? To see him suffering and in pain? If you owe him so much, then repay him by letting him live in peace! You hurt anyone who tries to get close to him, and he keeps trying! Why? Because he wants to be close to people! People who aren't you! Let him have friends, family, people he cares about! Let him talk about masks all he wants without hurting someone! Let people appreciate his work without fear of being possessed by one of you! If you truly valued him and what he does, you'd leave him to keep doing it rather than pushing everyone away from him! Let him go!"

Lance weaved a message to Jayce: "Get to Asaya if you can, get him out of here. I'll do what I can to buy time if they don't listen." The throbbing pain in Lance's leg told him that boxing wasn't going to happen, he'd have to resort to a different fighting style. Lance weaved another set of light wave knives, angled at the masks to strike straight through all of them at once as a precaution, and strengthened his shields once the last of his letters faded away.

Texangamer Texangamer TeslaRolePlays TeslaRolePlays Tree_lord Tree_lord

The voice boomed, speaking again, yet this time with much less anger than before. "You are lucky he likes you." It said, echoing throughout the room. "Else you would all be dead." The masks that were floating moved towards Asaya, as though moving to surround him. "He is ours, and ours alone! You will leave him, and you will not separate us from him!" the voice paused a moment, and then let out a loud, mocking laugh. "Or do you think him entirely innocent in all this?" It said, booming within the room. "Why don't you ask him about his family, then?" At this point, the voice sounded as though it was coming from right next to Lance's ear, almost deafening him with its shear volume. The masks surrounding Asaya began to glow blue, the color filling in the empty spaces between them. Asaya stopped screaming, as one of the masks sunk beneath this blue shield they were generating, and then he began screaming again after a sound of electricity zapping and wood cracking could be heard. Another voice spoke, but this one only to Jayce. It was feminine, and spoke softly like a mother to a child. "Lower your barrier, warrior." It said, "You leave him in pain."

Maki Suzuki
Kotomi-Ichinose-clannad-34548255-428-296.png

Mia just looked at her as she just smiled as she sit in the chair as she took the medication with the water" thanks I'm sorry" she say" it's just my head i used to have a necklace that prevents me hearing voices like spirits and demons i lost it" she say as she sighed" mama bought it for me now I lost it now i hear voices in my head and it hurts that's why I had a panic attack" she said pouting as she sighed" yeah I need teaching I'm not very good at studying but I do love reading I'm sorry Cassie that I made you worry" she said" yeah I like to stay here with you" she says as she calmed down a little" the library makes me feel better it calms me" she said while smiling SmallSailboat SmallSailboat

Last edited:
The more Isa seemed to look the more weapons she would find; another hand gun in his desk drawer, a knife in his pencil case, under his bed was a...semi-automatic rifle??? As sweet as he is to her, what is he hiding? Why would Darron have all this artillery, he wasn't dangerous...right?
As these questions might swirl through her head something may catch her eye, a little folded piece of paper sticking out from under his bed. It was cream in color and looked worn, like it was written
quite a long time ago

Texangamer Texangamer

Isabella

Isa just sighed' what the hell are you thinking Darron' she thought as she just wanted to puch something as she looked at the weapons she found " why did you leave what did you do" she say looking at the note as she just sighed she missed her boyfriend but she didn't understand why they were so many weapons what was going on with his head of his she just sighed she looked at the note as she sits on his desk as she just drink her soda' why so many weapons' she thought as she just read the note she knew it wasn't her buisness but she had to know Elizabeth Ashreel Elizabeth Ashreel

Jayce considered letting the barrier down. The voice had sounded so much like his own mothers, someone he had been close to and lost. How did these demons know? Maybe they could read minds. He focused his thoughts on the fact that they were demons, his job was to save Asaya. There was one option left. He really didn't want to do this, for the strain it out on his body was insane. He had to leave Lance something as well. "Clefspeare it's time for you to return he spoke quietly before taking a knee and putting his right hand on the ground. This was his last resort. This combined with the move he would do next could very well kill him. He connected to the main generator of the achool, and power went out in certain areas, the lights flickering in the library. A dragon appeared, spewing electricity from its mouth. He nodded towards Lance and the Dragon knew what to do. The Dragon would cover Lance and follow any orders given to it. "Goodbye Lance, it was nice to meet you." It was then that Jayce morphed into an one of electricity, and at the speed of light grabbed a metal hook of the wall, since it was one of the few things he could hold on to. The hook caught onto Asaya's clothes, and Jayce, Asaya, the metal hook, and Jayce's sword all went flying out of the room, where Jayce was found in his solid form, unconscious.
SmallSailboat SmallSailboat Tree_lord Tree_lord

Last edited:
It looked like a letter, it was dated January 13th.....seven years ago...

'Dear Darron Jaxon,
Long time no speak huh? sorry for the sudden disappearance on my part but they were after me...I couldn't let them find you so I left! Don't worry I'm in a safe place with a family in London, they're housing me for about a month and then I'll be traveling again; that is...unless our problem is resolved. Look...I'm sorry about Danny, I can see why you hate her so much. I mean...I know what happened with your step-dad but the others...she had no excuse.
Anyway Darron, this letter is for more then small talk, I have an offer for you that I think you'd love. I know you and I are still very young but it's not like we haven't skipped grade levels as it is. Knowing you since we were born I know you hold grudges and are always up for revenge, but this job will change your life and once you're in you can't back out. How would you feel about being an assassin? Yeah I know I know it's a lot to think about considering you're literally going to be responsible for end people's lives but think about it. Everyone that has wronged your, and all those who need to pay for their wrong doings? We won't harm innocent civilians only those who are on the wrong side of things. Besides, Danny needs to pay for what she's done, young or not...unlike us, she's a monster Darron...she has secrets and I don't trust her!
Just think about it, ok?

Love you with all my heart,
8, 1, 4, 5, 14 '

They wrote their name in numbers? How peculiar, though this person seemingly was around Darron's age at the time so as a child it wasn't uncommon for such a thing. Though what was more strange then a presumably 10 year old asking their friend to kill people was the fact they said they loved Darron. If Isa remembered correct Darron had just started dating a girl name Kate, who died a few years later, and was with him all the time. This person, however, was in London while Darron was in Virginia. It seems Mr. Perfect isn't so perfect after all huh?

Texangamer Texangamer

Isabella
158061-anime-girls-anime-girl-crying.jpg

Isa just looked at the paper as she couldn't believe the later had said as she remembers Kate as she just was trying to breath in and out' wait than all these weapons than he took the offer and he tried to kill Danny' she thought trying to put together the pieces as she looked at her promise ring on her neck she just threw it across the room she was upset as she felt tears down her eyes' he killed people how can I date someone like that what have I gotten myself into' she thought as she sat on his bed and the paper she loved him but he's not Mr perfect after all Elizabeth Ashreel Elizabeth Ashreel

While Mila was trying her best to sort out the situation with the missing two, the patrol Mr. Jackson had called for was formed and making their way to the forest to see if the siblings were anywhere near by. After going twenty minutes into the forest a horrendous sight was before them, it was a bloody scene that's for certain. Laying on the ground were ten men, ten dead men. Far off to the right was no other then Darron, like the other's he was covered by his own blood and deep purple bruises decorated his face. The scent of the crimson liquid was fresh in the air like it all happen today; though this wasn't the case. Darron decided to take Danny to town for a while and they took a day off from school, the day had turned into two days and then a week once Darron was contacted by...someone...and had to takanny out of town for a small bit. On their way back just the day before they were attacked...leading us to this point.

"Search the area find the girl!" The leader of the patrol shouted. "Miles, Danson get him to the Nurse Stat!"
The guards did as told and now the area was taped off as a crime scene. Jackson went back to the headmaster's office to inform Mila about the situation, to which she quickly made an announcement.

"Students Of Maxwood High School, I'd Like To Inform All Students And Staff That The Forest Is Off Limits Until Further Notice. I Repeat, Under NO Circumstances Are You Allowed To Enter The Forest. I Was Just Informed That A Group Of Hunters Have Been Sighted In The Area As Well As One Of The Two Missing Students Has Been Found. Stay Safe, Be Smart, And Have A Great Day." After the announcement she switches off the intercom and says a thanks to Jackson before he goes on his way back to deal with the search.

Texangamer Texangamer

Isabella
158061-anime-girls-anime-girl-crying.jpg

Isa just heard the announcement as she bites her lip picking up her necklace as she put it back on as she ran to the nurse office as she saw Darron" Darron" she say as she was panting as she was really worried about him" what happened to you how did this happen where's Danny" she said as she looked at him as she was leaning against the wall as she was bitting her lip she was really worried her mind was freaking out she wanting to know where Danny was she just was walking back and forth in the waiting room' come on come on' she thought she was still mad at him but she was worried he was her boyfriend, after all, she just was bitting on her nails that's what she does when she nervous about something Elizabeth Ashreel Elizabeth Ashreel

Once a nurse came in the room and Darron was in her site she was stunned at the amount of injuries he had, as well as the severity of them. She got to work immediately and started cleaning up all the blood and wiping alcohol on the unconscious boy's wounds. He has a semi-deep gnash in his side along with some other cuts that weren't as deep; at least he's alive!
After she stitched him up and bandaged his injuries before she turned to the guards with a hard look. "What The Heck Happened To This Young Man! Wait, was he one of the missing children?" She asks with a raised voice. As a response, Miles says "He was one of the missing students, though what happened to him is something we are not at liberty to discuss ma'am" With a simple nod she walks into the back room, finished helping the boy.
Danson discusses who should go help the investigation and ultimately Miles leaves and Danson sits in a chair next to Darron while he waits for his boss to come and tell him to do otherwise.

Last edited:
Isabella

Isa just looked at the people was really worried she just walked back and forth when the guards left she just looked around as she just open the door as she looked at the Assistant" ma'am can i come in I mean he's my boyfriend" she says as she looked at her"I'm worried I know them him and his sister their my childhood friends" she says to the lady please can i" she say as she just looked at her tears in her eyes" i can calm him when he wakes up" she say tears in her eyes" please can i help" she say Elizabeth Ashreel Elizabeth Ashreel

Talia remained in her office, trying to calm down after seeing a cat run by one of the three windows. "Filthy creatures....!" She mutters under her breath as she shakily sets a cup of tea down on her desk. She had only managed to make herself one cup due to the cat. When Talia had noticed the furry four legged animal she was taking the pot off a burner she had borrowed from one of the teachers some time ago. After removing it she dropped and spilled most of it just before curling around the rafters and hissing at it. So far that day she had bandaged a few scrapes and managed to make a mess on the floor.......which she hadn't gotten to yet, or rather was trying to not focus on it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back