• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Maxwood Highschool for the unique

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
This one with the masks was interesting. Jayce may have been the type to not judge a book by it's cover, but the actions this guy was taking seemed sketchy. First Mika had collapsed on the ground, and now he was approaching her with a faceless mask. A shield of electricity formed around Mika instantly. His teeth were grinding against each other as he spoke. "State your intentions now. You dare harm her and it will be the last thing you do." The teen didn't like this one bit. Suddenly a shield formed around himself as well, but his hands didn't move. Not yet... Not until he confirmed that this person's actions were sinister. Then he would strike... Then the person would bleed.

Mika Suzuki
2e94d448e2dace6f0c4626c1b1df9f8c.jpg

Mika just was passed out as she was hurting she just had her hands on her head" my head hurts" she mumbled as she is passed out she just held head it was hurting too much the voices hurt she never felt this pain before she just yelped she is in a lot of pain this was worse than the accident it was like the demons were talking to her it hurt so much" it hurts" she says tears she just cover her ears as she was still passed out it probably will take hours for her to wake up she recently got adopted TeslaRolePlays TeslaRolePlays SmallSailboat SmallSailboat Tree_lord Tree_lord

Marina nodded as she hadded the glass orb to Lance and quickly went to help out Mika. The tenticle of a small ocatpus pressed against the glass and big blue eyes looked up at Lance. Marina kneeled down to pick up Mika and carry her piggy back style "alright lets go" she said as she started to walk towards the nurses office.​

Lance nodded slightly to him. He was still hesitant about him, but accepted his apology and appreciated the respect he was being shown. Was he... asking permission to help her? Lance was confused for a moment. Why would Jayce need his permission? Did he think they were dating? Lance blushed as he quickly went to clarify. "Just so we're clear, Mika and I aren't dating! My boyfriend is currently away right now, but Mika and I are just friends!" He saw Asaya move towards her, and he too tensed up when he had gone to put a mask on her. "Is that mask... meant to help, Asaya?" He was surprised to see the electricity go up around Mika and Jayce. So that was his power, noted. Lance needed to find a way to counteract that if this man became a problem. He'd ask Akira about it when he got back, maybe they could put their heads together on this newly arrived problem. He wanted to be upset that Jayce had threatened Asaya, but truthfully Lance didn't know enough about Asaya to discern whether he deserved his protection or not. He remembered wearing the mask. If they really did talk, and Mika can read minds, the voices from that mask must have overloaded her mind. The question was, really, whether the mask he intended to put on her was meant to help or hurt her. He held the orb in his lap, and stared in fascination at the octopus that had appeared. He'd never seen an octopus in person before, and looked all around it without further moving or touching it, curious as to what to do with it. It seemed pretty cute. Lance was confused as to how Marina had managed to pick Mika up. Wouldn't the electricity hurt her? Especially since her powers were associated with water? Maybe Jayce had some sort of control over who the electricity affected and who it didn't. Lance decided to wait and watch, although he didn't like how quick Jayce seemed to be to reach for violence. His heart ached to hear Mika in pain, and was trying to get all of them to the nurse's office as soon as he could.

Texangamer Texangamer Tree_lord Tree_lord TeslaRolePlays TeslaRolePlays AquaMarie AquaMarie

Last edited:
The tiny octopus just stared at him for a while more before swimming out towards the other side of the orb to lout out towards Marina.

Marina had been confused to the whole interaction of the new guy Jayce getting protective of Mika over the guy with the masks. Did the masks do something? All she remembers from the mask guy was seeing him in the nurse office and that he had given a mask to Michelle. Aside from that, she did not know who he was.

Marina had been too focused on picking up and helping up Mika to have noticed the shield of electricity that formed around them as she picked up the fainted girl. She now stood still with Mika on her back scared to move an inch. She was afraid after all water and electricity did not mix well. "Jayce?..Mika will be fine...I got her...if you do not want him to touch her he won't but I need you to please remove this shield so I can take Mika to the nurse...the sooner the better.." she spoke out.
Texangamer Texangamer Tree_lord Tree_lord TeslaRolePlays TeslaRolePlays SmallSailboat SmallSailboat

Vivienne smiled and nodded she always enjoyed the house tree her mother had "I know! mother made this house with father...its a very old tree...." Kathleen stated "the nice thing is the tree is still alive and can continue to grow" Vivienne added. Before anyone could knock on the door, the door opens itself and standing on the doorway was a 5'11 woman, just slightly shorter then Kathleen. She had short wavy red hair with a few strands of silver woven into her fiery hair. She had large antlers with vines and flowers wrapping around them. She held a large stuffed in her hand, the women looked very regal but a soft and warm smile laid across her face.
"mo chlann! tha mi a 'deanamh ort! Michelle a 'coimhead ort cho mòr' sa tha thu!" (my children! hello, my dears you made it! Michelle look at you is so big!) the women said quickly going over to them hugging them all and kissing them even Jim got a hug and a kiss on the cheek. the women continue to hug Michelle giving her an extra long hug "
"oh! thig a-steach ann an uillt, ciamar a bha thu a 'siubhal? ... feumaidh tu uile a bhith sgìth agus caoidh! thig a-steach a thighinn a-steach" (oh! come on in dears, how was your trip?...you must all be tired and famish! come in come in) the women spoke telling them all to come in. The home felt warm and relaxing and smelled of nature and as well with the aroma of food from the kitchen. Texangamer Texangamer
fc0784d382d7d9ca0bae395579766ef4.jpg

Last edited:
"I figured as much, but just to be safe I saw it necessary to take such a precaution." When Marina went to pick up Mika, she was un-phased by the shield of lighting, for he had no hostile feelings towards her. He looked at Asaya and lowered his shield. His goal was complete and Mija was safe. There was no need for further action unless Asaya decided that he wanted to die today. He instead threw his keys up in the air and catches them quickly. "You really shouldn't have been worried Marina, I have no hostile feelings towards you." He nodded towards the building as the two trucks arrived. " take her to the infirmary, I will meet you guys there in a few minutes." He then walked over to the tow trucks, handed the men their payment, with a nice tip to ensure they took them all the way to the garage he directed them to.

Mika Suzuki

Mika just held onto the girl as she was hurting she wasn't weak because she healed him the spirits or demons hurt her head as she just held to the girl that was holding her" it hurts" she mumbled as she put her head on her back as she wouldn't wake up for couple hours she was worn out from the healing and the spirits and demons talking to her she was afraid" don't hurt me" she said groaning she felt tears in her eyes she couldn't take the pain the masks had voices she just held onto the girl​

Last edited:
Asaya seemed confused, but mostly unphased by the electric aphere around him. It took him a moment to respond, but he eventually did, and did so much more quietly than he usually did. "No, friends. I simply feel she deserves a nice mask of her own. I was... Thinking of a style to match her own! I feel a strange pull." Asaya seemed to be sonehow unaware of the seriousness of this interaction, almost as though he was somehow used to people being passed out or passing out randomly.

Marina gave Joyce a confused look and looked around her, so the electricity did not harm her? "oh I see...thanks for not turning me into a crispy crisp" She was still unsure about crossing it again now that she had noticed the shield. Although she trusts him saying it would not hurt her because he had no hostile feeling towards her. It could not hurt to still be conscious about the electricity powers her had.
Marina felt as Mika moved a bit as she talked in her sleep "don't worry Mika...you will be alright...we got you.." the brunette quietly spoke as she made her way towards the infirmary. Quickly reaching the infirmary and taking the girl inside, she had a feeling the nurse would not be to please to have students back so soon.
Texangamer Texangamer Tree_lord Tree_lord TeslaRolePlays TeslaRolePlays SmallSailboat SmallSailboat

Lance let go of the tension in his body when Jayce walked away, although not happy about the command that seemed to be in his voice, and rolled his chair alongside the others. He wrote to Asaya hesitantly. "Perhaps now's not a good time, my friend. Let's wait until she's awake and feels better, then we'll ask her what kind of masks she likes, okay?"

They made it to the nurse's office fine. The usual nurses were out today, as the one from yesterday was on vacation after yesterday's events. This particular nurse didn't care about the students or anything at the school really. She was just there to get her paycheck and go home. She tended to the students mechanically and silently, ignoring the presence of all the other students present. She got Lance his crutches, and put the girl to bed. Her vitals seemed fine, she just needed a little nap. She put the girl down in bed and checked Lance's leg for signs of complications before she went for a smoke break.

Lance was glad to be on his own feet again, and was given permission to go back to his room. That was where he wanted to be most right now, and he wanted to be there before Jayce got back. The man left an unsettling feeling in his stomach, and wanted to avoid him if he could. He'd stay to keep an eye on Mika though, he couldn't leave her on her own, still not entirely certain if it was him or Asaya that had made her like this. If no one else did, he'd ask Mika what had happened to make her fall like that. He was worried he'd miss Akira coming home being there, but knew that if Akira didn't find him there that the nurse's office would be where he would next look for him. At least, that was what he told himself. He sent Akira a text informing him of the new arrival and how uneasy he made Lance. He wanted to tell Akira to stay away from him, but Lance didn't have a full reason to believe Jayce would hurt Akira, and didn't want to try to decide who Akira should and shouldn't be friends with. So until he had proof that Jayce was dangerous, Lance would leave that part out of his messages.

Tree_lord Tree_lord AquaMarie AquaMarie Texangamer Texangamer

Mitchelle Leanne Woods
f423925d25245efde5f0d4b4f6005d71.jpg

Ella just smiled as she saw her Nana as she smiled as she missed her a lot she hasn't see her since last year last Christmas as she got a lot of hugs and kisses as she giggled as she was happy to be here with her Nana as she was getting kisses" hehe Nana" she say in english as she looked at her Nana as she smiled" Hello nana tha e glè mhath a bhith gad fhaicinn gu bheil mi a 'faighinn tòrr pògan tha mi duilich dè a tha sa chidsin tha mi acras, bha an turas fada a chaidil mi a' mhòr-chuid air an trèana" she says as she smiled looking at her grandmother as she smiled (Hello nana it's very nice to see you hehe I'm getting a lot of kisses yeah I'm hungry what that in the kitchen I'm hungry the trip was long I slept most of it on the train ) she went insde the house" Chan eil mi cho mòr no àrd mar thu fhèin no mama no piuthar chan eil mi ach còig-deug ach cha do rinn mi ach an t-seachdain sa chaidh" I'm not that big or tall like you or mama or auntie I'm only fifteen I just turned it last week) she said as she was hungry her stomach growling AquaMarie AquaMarie

Mika Suzuki

Mika just moaned as it been a couple of hours since she passed out she just sat up in the bad" ow my head" she say as she rubbed her head as she looked at Lance" you didn't have to stay with me Lance you could have stayed in your dorm" she say as she was sitting up on the bed her head really hurt it was like she was hit in the head by a truck or a baseball bat she looked at the guy with the masks" get him out of here get him out of here" she say freaking out​

Asaya was looking towards Mika as she exclaimed that he should leave, and let out a small sigh. "What is the matter, friend?" he said, looking at her. "Surely I cannot harm you! I am tiny!" He did a small hop. This time, when he spoke of his size, he did not seem to shy away from the subject. He approached Mika and, perhaps a bit too soon, decided to ask her of her thoughts on masks. "What do you think would suit you best?" he asked, almost close enough to touch her face with his own. He seemed a little too excited to create something for her. For now, the masks were only quietly whispering, but still audible to her. The one on his face, however, was silent.

Lance shook his head at her dismissively. "No, I think Akira would rather me be here too. I can't leave you like this-" He was taken aback at her panicked state, and quickly picked Asaya up and put him outside of the office door. He weaved a quick, "Sorry" to him before he shut the door, trying to ease her mind. Her panic however confirmed to him that it was the masks and not him who had caused her pain. Part of him was relieved, but most of him was concerned about the two masks that Asaya had given him. He made a point to never let Asaya put one on him again, though it should be fine if he hung them up, right? He wondered if Akira would mind if he did that. Looking at the masks, he decided that wasn't a good idea either. He'd have to give Akira a warning about those. There seemed to be some kind of spirits or something attached to those, and Lance didn't feel comfortable with them being on the wall, watching him. He wasn't sure what to do with them now, and contemplated this while the others were talking.

Texangamer Texangamer Tree_lord Tree_lord

Mika Suzuki

Mika just looked freaked out as she saw him take the mask guy out of the office" I'm scared of the guy he's the one that made me faint because of the masks were talking to me it made my head hurt that's why I fainted because of his mask I can read people minds yes but I can read demon and spirits around me and the mask had a demon or spirit in them" she say as she looked scared holding on her sweater" I want to go to the library" she said pouting to him as she looked scared tears in her eyes SmallSailboat SmallSailboat

Asaya stood outside the office, confused by the behavior of everyone. He was simply trying to share his joy of masks. Why were they all acting so oddly around him? He looked around for his bag, and realized it had been left in the room when he was carried out. He sighed a little, and sat next to the door. Maybe they needed time to have a private conversation?

Mika Suzuki

Mika just saw the masks in his bag was still in the office as she got scared she just cover her ears" please no more please no more voices" she say tears in her eyes" can you take me somewhere quite please" she said tears coming down her face" I need somewhere safe and quite" she says as she was playing with her sweater" I don't like my powers listing to the sounds of people minds I can't control it" she said tears in her eyes as she just had her hands on her ears she was afraid if her mind would explode SmallSailboat SmallSailboat

Lance nodded to her quickly, at this point willing to do anything to get that pained expression off of her face. "Sure, let's go" He said as he grabbed his crutches and made his way down the hall. He stopped in front of Asaya, who looked downcast, and looked at him with pity. "I'm sorry Asaya, but apparently the voices in your mask are bothering her a lot. She needs some space right now, but maybe when she's feeling better she can talk to you again, okay?" He tried to offer a smile, but it came out pained. "I don't know if the library is a good idea, Miss Morgan can be rather... loud. But I promise you you'd be safe there." It was the safest place he knew, personally.

Lance took her to the library, and knelt down to brace for the impact. She ran up to him and tackled him, smothering the side of his face in kisses again. Her voice was quite shrill with excitement, "Lancelot! It's so good to see you! How are you feeling sweetums? Why aren't you in the wheelchair? There's no way your legs have gotten better already!" Her face turned into a kind of pout as she picked at his hair. "Oh, look at you. Your hairs getting rather long, I think it's time for a haircut soon..." Lance stood up quickly, fearful she might have a pair of scissors within her reach. He never liked haircuts because he didn't like the idea of sharp blades that close to his head. He was prepared to bolt, or get as close as he could to bolting on crutches at the mention of it. She continued on as though she hadn't said anything though, and looked to the girl standing next to him. "Oh, why hello dearie! Who might you be? I've met the boyfriend already, and so you must be his friend! Oh how darling! You know I've always wanted a little girl, she could be your sister, Lancelot! Oh I'd take you home right now if I could! Oh look at her, she's absolutely precious!" She viciously hugged Mika as well, moving her face around and inspecting the new friend Lance had brought with him. "Oh I'm so glad you're making friends dear, I was so worried about you going off to school! You were always so timid with everyone I've tried to introduce you to before, I thought you'd be clinging to my skirts for the rest of my life! But you've made friends! And even have a boyfriend oh I am so proud of you!" She hugged his hips and nuzzled her face into his stomach, as she was a solid 2 feet shorter than Lance. Lance flushed, now thoroughly embarrassed by her antics, but couldn't help smiling at her either and patting her head.

Texangamer Texangamer Tree_lord Tree_lord

Maki Suzuki
Maki just looked at the lady as she smiled" well I am an orphan my dad in jail and mom died to cancer and auntie and Uncle don't remember me due to a car crash I was in a comma for few months but I'm okay I has my friend I'm happy" she say looking at the library getting hugged as she giggled" wait take me home where that Ms Morgan" she asked" I'm Mika Suzuki I'm Lance friend" she sitting down it was quite here and safe from the masked man SmallSailboat SmallSailboat

Last edited:
Jayce drove the Audi to the garage, and then shut the door.He then went up to his dorm, and put the bulletin board that he had had in the trunk up on the wall of his bedroom. A small piece of paper was stabbed onto the board. The paper read Asaya. The board was split into 2 sections, threat, and potential threat. Asaya was currently in the potential threat column. He in packed his clothes and put them all in a dresser in the room with delicate care. He hid his sword in the trunk of his Rimac, and closed and locked the doors to the car, before sliding his keys into his pocket. From there he bolted to the infirmary, finding it empty when he arrived. There was one way he could find her, but without his sword it would use a lot of his energy. While due to his closeness with the weapon he could summon it, he would then have to put it back up and by the time he did that they might have left the room they were in. He placed a sparking hand on the ground. From there the floor around him began to spark, and streaks of electricity were sent everywhere. Each one of them going off and searching multiple rooms at once, all at the speed of light. "The library" he muttered to himself. Why in the hell would someone who was passed out be in a library? Maybe she had already awoken? When he had sent the sparks out, he had been looking for Lance. Her had assumed he would be with Mika. His powers were to drained after consuming so much electricity for him to do it again, at least without his sword. He bolted to the library. When he arrived, he looked up at them, clutching his knees. From a combination of his non stop sprinting, and usage of his powers, he was exausted, but his goofy grin appeared nonetheless."Already feeling better are we?" He said as he looked at Mika. Jayce looked down at an imaginary watch. "Can someone explain to me what happened back there?"

Last edited:
Asaya seemed confused by all of this, and even more confused when told that his masks had voices. "My masks are perfectly safe, friend!" He had said, when Lance left with Mika. He sighed, grabbing his bag from the nurse's office and heading to his dorm. Why did people always get so scared of him, he wondered. He laid back in his bed, removed his mask, and set his mask down on the floor. He was crying now, but only slightly. (I am not tellin yall what his face looks like yet. Thats if yall remove the mask or somethin happens lol)

Miss Morgan listened to her story, then looked up at Lance like a child wanting to bring a puppy in from out of the rain. Then, like a parent, Lance rolled his eyes and nodded his approval. She squealed with delight and squeezed her. "I will call Lance's social worker tomorrow and get those papers in order! Lancelot, you be good to your new little sister now, you hear? Oh a girl! It's been so long since I've had another girl in the apartment! Oh I can style your hair and paint your nails- Lance would never let me do that to him- it'll be so much fun!" She almost went to give the newly arrived Jayce the same treatment (although no threat of adoption) when she noticed Lance's expression upon his arrival. Lance didn't like him? Since when did Lance of all people not like someone? Sure, he was scared of a lot of people, or uncomfortable, but Lance had never disliked someone before. She would have to keep an eye on this one. Her greeting wasn't as enthusiastic with him, but she was still cheerful just the same. "Hello there dearie, I'm Miss Morgan! I'm the librarian and Lance's guardian. Is there something you needed sweetheart?" Lance weaved two separate texts, one to each of them. To Miss Morgan: "Jayce here is a newly arrived student. He tried to help Mika when she started to not feel well." To Jayce: "Mika woke up and said she wanted to go to the library because it's quiet here. According to Mika, the masks have some sort of spirits in them that talk to her, though I think Asaya doesn't know his masks have spirits in them. I could only hear them when I put one of his masks on. I think he means well, in any case."

Texangamer Texangamer Tree_lord Tree_lord K KodomoSekai (felt this was important for you to know when you come back) TeslaRolePlays TeslaRolePlays

He nodded slightly. "I felt a demon presence. I kind of jumped the gun when he was acting suspicious, I assumed it was him. I have a feeling that demon is toying with him. While I don't look forward to doing so, odds are that we will need to destroy the demon mask. The problem is, I don't want to have to fight Asaya just because the mask has him obsessed. " The teen actually looked worried, for the first time since he had been here. "We can't let him put a mask on anyone while they are sleeping, I truly don't think he is in a normal mental state when he wears that mask, or is near them. Although it's just a theory."

The tension in Lance's body was lessening. He didn't want to hurt people either, it was only because he thought Mika was in danger. Lance could understand that, and was slowly beginning to accept Jayce. He thought for a moment before writing to Jayce, ignoring Miss Morgan's incessant fawning over her new daughter to discuss this with him. A creeping dread filled him as his thoughts concluded. "She was still upset even when I put Asaya out of the room without his bag of masks. It may not just be the mask Asaya is wearing, it could be all of Asayas masks, that whole bag of them. It's possible he may let us destroy all of them once we get the one off of his face, but its also possible they may get out of control if they somehow detect that we're a threat. Not to mention, Asaya loves those masks. It will break him to watch those be destroyed."

Texangamer Texangamer TeslaRolePlays TeslaRolePlays

Mika Suzuki
Mia just smiled looking at her new mother she just hugged her" you really gonna adopt me so I don't have to be alone anymore" she say happily" you can braid my hair now if you want to" she say happily as she looks at the boys talking the new guy was protecting her she just smiled" do you have space for me I don't have much things but I'm happy I came to this school plus bullies don't bug me anymore I can hear since I was in the comma and I had a surgery for my ear see" she say showing her her her coclar implant SmallSailboat SmallSailboat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back