• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Maxwood Highschool for the unique

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Danny sends a small glare towards Jayce. "I'm in, back in my home town racing was second nature for me. This isn't my first rodeo, I can assure you. Besides, a little ego bruising has always been a favorite past time of mine." Her accent started becoming a bit heavier as she started getting comfortable in the setting. She hands in the slip and places her hands in her pockets. Despite being terribly injured at the moment the adrenaline of racing once more drifted any pain far off in the distance, leaving only numbness in it's place.

He sees his mustang and gets out of his car and walks up to her. “ please don’t race with my mustang. It’s builts to run off my powers as much as you want I can’t let you “‘he said turning the engine off and grabs the keys “ but if you want you can ride shotgun when I’m racing “

Elizabeth Ashreel Elizabeth Ashreel

Danny raises a brow, "Then why didn't you drive it here instead of your other car?" She wasn't upset about the situation more so just confused. Danny could've got her bike to race if he hadn't asked her drive it in the first place.

Isabella
d5ae703bcf4b0fe2d58f11c51150b641.jpg

Isabella was the only one left in the nurse office she was watching over her boyfriend as she smiled she wanted to chase after Danny but knowing her she wouldn't listen to her but she stayed with her boyfriend she looked exhausted but she had to be here when he wakes up" oh I hope your okay please be okay" she said tears in her eyes as she got up as she poured herself some coffee she needed the caffeine as she looked at him as she was looking around looking at her phone Elizabeth Ashreel Elizabeth Ashreel

Michelle Leanne Woods
1548048389727-png.529541

Elle just looked at her aunt as she sighed"I guess that's my cue" she giggled as she picked up her sword as she just looked at her aunt" is this really necessary to learn auntie" she asked as she just put up her sword she was sparring with her aunt she just looked over Lance she felt a smack on her head" ow" she says" yeah sorry I got a little distracted sorry Auntie" she said as she was getting in her ready stance as she just smiled she don't know why she was getting lessons by her mom and aunt she had to listen she also was getting lessons about her healing powers AquaMarie AquaMarie

Mika Suzuki
1548049145500-png.529544

Mika just looked at her"I'm sorry I didn't mean to I don't usually sleepwalk like that Cassie" she says as she just walked with her to go back inside" I'm sorry for worrying you Cassie" she said as she looked happy" i'm not tired" she says to her pouting as she walked inside as she was trying not look tired but she was tired she just yawned" okay maybe a little" she giggled as she just looked around" so about clothes uh I don't have much" she says as she like sweaters she loved it" can we do some shopping tomorrow since tomorrow is the weekend or do I have to study" she asked SmallSailboat SmallSailboat

Well. the other car is a drift car. This one is a drag and a all around car. I wanted to use this for the muscle division. I poligize. But the offer to shot gun when I race still stands. Again I apologize “

Daron started stirring in his sleep before his eyes began to open ever-so-slightly. "Isa? Where am I? Is Danny ok? Where's Hayden!?" He started panicking as his thought escape his mouth. Darron goes to sit up but winces at the sharp sting of his side. "Ow...ih I'm going to kill those girls...more so Hayden but still."He sighs and looks up at Isabella with a small smile.
Texangamer Texangamer Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Isabella
d5ae703bcf4b0fe2d58f11c51150b641.jpg

Isa just looked at him as she just smiled" oh your awake" she say as she looked at him tears in his eyes" um.... she left the nurse office i don't know where she went man that girl" she say as she just snicker" anyways don't sit up stay down please do it for me" she say as she had tears in her eyes" don't ever leave me like that i was worried" she say looking at him as she felt tears down her eyes Elizabeth Ashreel Elizabeth Ashreel

Jayce took the pink slips and handed them to Frenchy. He hopped on his car, his division went through the city. First a drag race, and then a street race throughout the town. The modded division went on the mountain, since tonight's modded event was drifting. The drifters went after the nodded cars, and they raced up and down the mountain as well. He wished the other 2 good luck, reassuring that he would buy Roxas car back if she lost the race. Her wanted to see what the chick could do. and then headed down to his event, placing money in the pot on top of his pink slip. Tonight's bet was 40k. Each of the drivers out money in. His opponents each had different cars. One was a pink Lamborghini Adventador, the 2nd a Green Lamborghini Huracan, and the third a Bugatti Chiron. The Bugatti was likely to be the lucky 2nd place guy. It's a shame, he could of used the money from selling that car. He got in his car, closing the door downwards towards him, and waiting for the signal. "3, 2, 1!" The Super car drag race was off, the Rimac Jayce was in, and the Bugatti in the lead. The R imac blew the Bugatti away off the strt, but towards the end of the 1/4 mile, the Bugatti almost caught up. However, today wasn't the bugatti drivers day, and Jayce won the first stage. He collected the cash after driving back. They drag race winners got the money, the city distance race was for slips. He put the money in the frunk of his car. (Front trunk) He then got back in and prepared for the big race.

This was the one that counted. The one that requires skill, not just a fast car. "3, 2, 1, Go!" The race was off to a start, and he blew away the competition . Turn by turn, he was losing his opponents, the skill he had superior to that of his opponents. He finally reached the finish line, as the spectators cheered, some booing. He waited for his opponents to finish before getting out of the car. He kept the pink car, and sold the Huracan back to it's owner for 300k. The modded divisions race up the mountain was next, and he went to go watch the start of the race.

Professor red Professor red .

Danny shrugs,"No need to apologize, even so I wouldn't have the guts to let a stranger drive my bike let alone race it so thanks for the trust on that. Also sure, shot gun sounds like a wonderful idea considering I'd rather not be standing around watching all the fun." The corner of her mouth twitches into a smirk as she looks around at all the other cars. She turns her attention to Jayce. "Commander Jackson will have my head if you crash and die but either way kick arse and burn rubber you hear?" She says jokingly, though there was a seriousness to it as well. She leans against the mustang for a temporary releif from her leg.

Jayce clapped Danny on the back lightly. "Do me a favor and at least get 2nd... Oh ya... And don't scratch her." He pointed to the Pink Lamborghini Adventador. "If you don't scratch her... That beauty over there is yours. I took a look under the hood... They have done some heavy mods, if the driver knew what he was doing, he could have beat the Chiron. Your after this race. Oh... And give Roxas one of the pink slips if you win... It's called mutual respect. Speaking of which... " He muttered. "Yo Frenchy! Get over here! " When Frenchy arrived he clapped 20k into the others hand. "Mutual respect. Thanks for hosting this." He then hands Danny 20k. "Bet this against the others. If you win, we split the money winnings 50/50... It'll cover the 20k I just lost due to mutual respect. " I need the money for a custom garage for the school.

Danny looked at Jayce and blink for a second before a small smile."You've got yourself a deal. By the way, the name's Danny. I don't think we've actually introduced ourselves yet." She says lifting her hand for him to shake after she places the money in the pocket of her jacket as to not lose it.

Roxas walks over and slaps down 60 k “
Put it towards the money pot for my race then what I win I’ll give 20k to the host and the rest of the winnings to the garage “ he said walking back to his car “ let’s stsrt racing. “ he said as he gets in his car and starts in and revs the engine and smirks “ that Silvia I really want “ he said to himself smirking

TeslaRolePlays TeslaRolePlays

He offers her his hand. "Nice to meet ya Danny. Names Jayce." He then looked over at Roxas. "Thanks my man. Definitely could use the money. I got about 500k to put into it... But I don't think that will be quite enough after tax. So your money will definitely come in handy.
Elizabeth Ashreel Elizabeth Ashreel Viper
Professor red Professor red

Danny nods, locking his name to memory. She looks around the area at all the other vehicles and their racers before studying their body language as to form a plan against her oponants. She didn't pay much mind to the boys small exchange of words all she cared for at the moment was getting an idea of what she'd be up against. She turned to Jayce, "Do you have any tips? Also are there specific rules here because back home the only rule was don't get someone killed by pushing them off a cliff."

"No rules. Just race fair. I would suggest using the e brake... It is the easiest way to drift that thing. Remember that steering while drifting is in the pedals. To keep a balanced slide, mash the pedal and steer in the direction you wanna go, and then steer and the other direction and pres the pedal lightly to keep a balanced drift. It's all in how you feather it. Aside from that, just don't crash it."

"The last is a given, but thanks Jayce. I'll be sure to keep that in mind." She nods and opens the car door, leaving it open as she sits down. Standing so much without her crutches wasn't doing her any good with her leg, but Danny is too stubborn to stop now just because of a small bullet wound. She'd been wantin to get back into racing ever since she came to the school; no injury was going to stop her now that she had a chance. After all, she'd never forgive herself if she backed out now, things were on the line and not only that, but she had a chance at her own car! It'll be worth all the lectures she'll receive from everyone once it's done and over.

"Oh ya... One more thing... You own the car if you win... But you also get a spot on my team. I will explain later." He then proceeds to open the passenger door. I hope you don't mind if I come along for the ride? " He says as he begins to sit in the passenger seat. "Now we wait for them to get back I guess. Or I can explain why I need a team member."

"Don't mind at all, also do explain the whole team member situation. After all we have time might as well use it." She says swinging her legs carefully into the car and closing the door before facing him.

Miss Morgan laughed, "There's no need to apologize dear, you didn't do anything wrong. Oh, if you think you're getting out of studying that easily, you'd be wrong! We'll study in the morning when you wake up, but we can go shopping to relax after to get you some clothes! Which reminds me, I've also got to drag Lance out for shopping. He refuses to buy clothes by himself! Says he 'doesn't need it, he has plenty'" she said mockingly. "Three outfits is not plenty! The boy doesn't even have a jacket! Granted, that boy could be in the Arctic and still not get cold, but still! He could get sick! I remember one time he came into work when it was raining, and in that usual white t shirt he wears. And on the day where we were having a promotion for one of my favorite romance novels! We had to call an ambulance, one poor girl fainted! He spent the whole day avoiding the front of the library like it was the Black Plague! That whole thing could have been avoided if he'd just wear a damn jacket! That boy will be the death of me I swear to Heaven on High!" She huffed irritated as she walked Mika back to her dorm room.

Lance gave an amused huff at Michelle getting distracted before his trainer showed up. "You done with bags, kid?" Lance nodded. He couldn't weave well with fingers bound, so his trainer did most of the talking. "Alright, let's get you started on pad work to get your head in the game, then we'll get to sparring. You in the mood for a particular style or are we gonna mix it up?" Lance held up two fingers, indicating the latter option. His trainer nodded, and put the pads on his hands before lowering his body a bit, preparing for Lance's hits. Lance went to work, having gotten over his fear of hurting the man a long time ago. He was only a few inches shorter than Lance himself, but not as fit. He had retired from fighting a long time ago, but was still willing to teach. He was glad that Lance didn't talk, thought it bespoke of an excellent fighter. Plus, like Miss Morgan and many other adults who had chosen to see the good in Lance, he loved to talk. He noticed something was wrong, however, when Lance went to work on his hits. "Alright, stop, stop, stop! Your swings too wide, you're leaving yourself open, you're looking around me instead of at my hands. This is basic stuff, man." He took the gloves off and put his hands on the side of Lance's head. "Where's your head at?" Lance looked away from him, pressing his lips into a thin line. "Where's your head need to be?" Lance pointed towards the ground, indicating 'here'. "Exactly. Focus, Lance. Can't be losing your cool, it'll get you hurt if you ever decide to quit playing chicken and get in the ring." Lance took the opportunity to drink a good amount of his water gallon as he weaved. "I'm not playing chicken, you know why I won't fight for them." "It was one time, Lance-" "I don't know why you keep asking. You know what I fight for, and you know why I won't get in that ring. I don't want to hurt people, especially not for money or for someone's else entertainment. I get enough attention just looking like this, I don't want any more." "Lance you can't change who you are or what you look like. You're not a monster, son, you never have been. You and I both know that the worst monsters are often the ones who look the most human. If they're gonna gawk and stare at you anyway, why not use that? To prove to all the other kids who look like you that they can fight for peace and goodness and all that jazz-" Lance snapped at him, hurt. "There are no others like me, Marcus! I've never seen someone who looks like me even once! The Au Ra haven't been seen in decades, no one even knows where I came from! You know where my last name comes from? My social worker told me she picked it because it's the only tribe of Au Ra that doesn't talk. She picked it! We don't even know if that's my real name!... I'm a monster, Marcus. You put me on that stage and I'm just gonna be some mighty beast for someone to take down and get cheered and applauded for. Going up there won't do anyone any good, and if I'm going to fight it's not to be a villain in someone else's story." Lance ran his hand through his hair, his light sweat holding his hair back away from his face. "If you're done running around in circles with me on that, I'd like to get to sparring now." Marcus simply nodded, and warmed up as Lance took a breather. Having gotten that off his chest, Lance's focus went into hyperdrive, thinking only of his technique once he got in the ring with his trainer.

Texangamer Texangamer AquaMarie AquaMarie

Last edited:
Once the race starts he speeds off taking first. He decides to be a little flashy so shifts up a gear and drives faster and then pulls the e brake and spins around 360 and Gaines control and shifts down to third and taps the brake making the car slide to the side and drifts around the corner and straightens the car and drives to the next turn “ these roads are wimpy compared to the mountains in Japan “ he said laughing and drifts around the next corner. He keeps doing that until he gets to the top when a driver slams into his side making him spin out. Roxas gains controll “ fuck I’m in last “ he groans and smirks “ time to get serious”’he said and quickly hooks his phone up and grins as he puts on his drift playlist and the first song that comes in is headstrong by trapt. He smirks as he speeds down the mountain taking corners perfectly. He spins around a corner an doased the guy ahead of him. Then at the next corner passed the other guy. And for the last corner he passed the last guy. He sees a straight line then a ramp on the side and hits the nitrous and used his power to make the car go incredibly fast and hits the jump as he the. Flew through the air and lands and pulls the handbrake and the car spins 180. He shifts into first and slows down and.stops as he gets out and looks at the rear fender “ fuck “

'Poor car' Danny thought lookin over at the damage. 'and he tells me to be careful? Well there's his payback for showing off I guess' Danny waits for the host to call up the next racers as she listens to Jayce explain the whole team situation. Danny reaches into her back pocket and pulls out black leather fingerless gloves and slips them on over her hands; she usually wears them while racing or just riding her bike in general so it's perfect that she had them with her.

Hey. Some one hit me. I wouldn’t do this to my car. “ he said a little offended and sighs as he almost gets hit by the car that hits his “ you came in last. For over em keys. And you. In the 180sx. Hand your keys over aswell “ he said and they both gave him the keys

"I need a driver for the team relays. I was hoping that if you drive well you could be that driver. I will explain more later... " The man dubbed Frenchy then calls the next group to the line. "3, 2, 1, GO!!!!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back