• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Maxwood Highschool for the unique OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
I'll post when I get home at 6 I might go to library scared to get in the car with Andy she freak out cause her PTSD of cars

Also I have this feeling that Jayce and Alex are going to keep trying to go at it, only to be held back by their significant other. Just my prediction

Ya honest, pretty much... issue is Alex is a human and his entire supply of weapons got destroyed by a demon, he can order more. But for now he is basically defenseless.

Well a pistol with no ammo... and yes... it did happen to be Roxas XD the guy was literally just constantly following Alex for a few hours looking for a point I which he could just absolutely mess up everything, ended well for Roxas I’d say not so much for Alex though. The reason he has no ammo is because it was in the briefcase of weapons and ammo... the Roxas so kindly destroyed basically an hour after Alex got to the school!

Eh it’s fine he just sent a cat to follow me for multiple hours to find out where my weapons we’re and my hideout and compromised both. All in all wasn’t the worst thing ever.

Ok I will admit kinda true, he did read my mind though to figure that out in the first place, he was mostly just exploring for the most of it.

Pretty much, I feel like Jayce is just going to continue to sorta tourture Alex... and ima just be LMAOing every time honestly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back