• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Maxwood Highschool for the unique OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Professor red Professor red Jayce drives a Rimac concept 2 and has a garage at the school full of tools. Your welcome to use it anytime as long as you seem yourself a worthy driver. This is Jayce's turf. (Seriously though I might add a drift car to his garage so they can do that. Also the Rx-7 is a great car for it's time

Seriously though... I feel like the character was made to step on Jayce's toes... Someone who kills for fun... And is a good driver... Mage of either that or he is made to get along with Jayce. We shall see

Does he kill for fun? I didn't see that in the CS or the post but idk lol Tree mentioned that to me on Discord so I presume it's written somewhere, I must have accidentally glossed over it lol

Unixorgi Unixorgi please wait until Zelda approves your character sheet before posting in the main RP chat. She does this by giving your CS post a heart. Until then, please keep your posts to this chat here and refrain from using IC chat for IC or OOC posts. Otherwise, we will unfortunately have to ask you to choose a different RP thread.

Btw I didn’t add much personality info because I usually figure that out and change how she acts slightly as I go along

Sorry but I don't think your good for my RP you can look elsewhere your posts aren't long enough for us to work with sorry but ya gotta go

No the School guard has the forest inder investigation for the murder of the hunters and Darron's injuries as well as gun shots xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back