• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Maxwood Highschool for the unique OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
I'm sorry I wasn't trying to break anyone XD it was important for both Lance's character development and I know, with school starting up, that people don't exactly do too hot during this time of year so I wanted to send some love everyone's way

I am just waiting on Consequences Consequences ... You guys done pissed Jayce off and now that's one less person to fight lmao. Good luck with that. Oh ya... And because he is driving when he comes back he is going to be super mellow... Which means that he won't be in the mood for fighting unless someone is in trouble. Good luck my friends.

Talking to Tree about it, and he says he doesn't plan on having anything happen w that for a while, we're gonna let him build relationships with the other characters first before we continue his character arc lol so no worries

most of what could happen will take a few days to arrive and set up themselves. so stuff will be calm on the asaya front for now (other than asaya having all he cared about torn apart right in front of him by people he trusted that is)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back