• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Maxwood Highschool for the unique OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Welcome back Viper! Sorry, I'm late to the welcome parade, lol but I'll be back soon myself! Probably. I'm returning to the site and reading up on everything today, then hanging out for Saturday because I have other stuff to do that day (And I caught an actual cold... ;-; ) and probably going to make an actual post on Sunday. Hopefully.

My Gam'maw Makes some amazing peanut butter fudge every year for Christmas and brings us two batches because my dad and I would fight over it other wise xD

Also, bae cancelled this weekend's plans I should be able to be here! Woo! I'm gonna wait until everyone's up and has posted before putting anything down today, also KODOMO : D

lol I'm talkin about my grandma on my dad's side
It's funny because both my grandma's share the same first name
So I have a Mee Mee and a Gam'maw xD

Mine, when my older brother was born, apparently argued over who got to be mamaw and my dads mom won so she's mamaw and there's grandma lol also, Lance just dropped three unconscious bodies including himself into the nurses office (and a demon orb), which nurse are we leaving to deal with that? XD

Um I literally don't know about the actually nurse xD
I'm only NCP-ing an assistant rn but for roleplay purposes and progression in the story I'll see what I can do xD

Yup! Lance has that thing completely sealed up lol lance made it all the way there w no possession, you'll be fine^^

Okay this is a little late but: On the topic of Grandma food. My grandmother makes the best pound cake. I have never had one as good anywhere. It is just amazing. (And while I am slightly biased cause she is my grandmother, that stuff really does make my mouth water)

Okay this is a little late but: On the topic of Grandma food. My grandmother makes the best pound cake. I have never had one as good anywhere. It is just amazing. (And while I am slightly biased cause she is my grandmother, that stuff really does make my mouth water)
Oh my gosh my mom's pound cake is literally the best thing in the world! Of all the different types of pound cake I've tried my mom has always been the queen.

(No offense taken) And A bake off would be amazing! But lets be real here they're both great bakers and who wins is simply a matter of opinion xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back