• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Maxwood Highschool for the unique OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
She can later though lol Akira's gonna have pictures of Lance and she's just gonna delete them all and act like nothing happened~

OMG yes i love Harry potter i have all the books and blu ray movies trying to get the 4k movies i have 2 so far

I’m sorry to say but I am withdrawing from the rp feel free to use my character however you see fit or just let them disappear into the ether

Sorry guys! I've been out for the last few days because of a mix of illness and had a con to go to. I'll try to get back into the swing of things tomorrow. How much have I missed in the meantime?

Sorry guys! I've been out for the last few days because of a mix of illness and had a con to go to. I'll try to get back into the swing of things tomorrow. How much have I missed in the meantime?

Your last post was only a page ago, as punishment for leaving me to hold off the vultures until you got back is that you have to read it lol

Yes, your god is still alive with a bad case of the emotional sniffles, but they live and have an adorable mimikyu plushie now as medicine.

Okay, so Cull just stood in front of the door like an idiot. I can work with this. Probably.
Or maybe I can just have him get lost in his fantasies about imagining what happened to the student with the stab wound, and then his mind sort of wanders into a very extreme and censored scenario which he later snaps out of to continue acting with the rest of the cast.

I'm sorry guys, my mood is absolutely trash and I'm having a really hard time trying to write anything right now. I think I'm gonna have to go on a mini hiatus until I'm feeling better, I'm really sorry. Until I come back can we say that Akira has left due to family emergency and that Cull decided to go on a vacation or so? I don't really mind what excuse is used for them to be temporarily written out. I'm really sorry again guys.

I'm sorry guys, my mood is absolutely trash and I'm having a really hard time trying to write anything right now. I think I'm gonna have to go on a mini hiatus until I'm feeling better, I'm really sorry. Until I come back can we say that Akira has left due to family emergency and that Cull decided to go on a vacation or so? I don't really mind what excuse is used for them to be temporarily written out. I'm really sorry again guys.
it's fine hon, I was playing around. You take your time and come back as soon as you're recovered, yeah? My PM's open if you need a friend love <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back