• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Maxwood Highschool for the unique OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
thanks Texangamer Texangamer I could make both a student and teacher if thats alright
for teacher wondering what type of teachers are being used, so I can figure out what type of teach to be

Last post for the night, friends! Good night, y'all!

I usually switch back and forth between third and Firth person, though I make sure to keep it one or the other mostly in each post. If danny has a lot if action and body motion I'll most likely put it in third, but if she talks at all I put it in first since I can write put all her thoughts easily. Though it all depends on personal preferences.

I did my time in prison... er... I mean school.
I just moved from a small prison to a corporate prison (Not even joking with the corporate prison analogy to be honest)

Not really, but I spend most my time in an office cause theres not much that goes on here.

Yeah it's really competitive haha
But I might start online with comic strips then work on animations. I've already started both so who knows where it'll take me

that is so true. The most recent project I've taken on is a light house scene, the light is scanning the area and the waves are crashing along the cliff and rocks. Though it's still amateur cartoon animation.

I've always wanted to make animations about rpnation scenes I do but I cant animate lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back