• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Maxwood Highschool for the unique OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Actually same though, with all the roleplays I've been in over the last two years. I've actually only been making fanart of the oc's and such so far, nothing too complicated. But maybe when I up my animation skills I can try and make an episode of some of these roleplays

Actually same though, with all the roleplays I've been in over the last two years. I've actually only been making fanart of the oc's and such so far, nothing too complicated. But maybe when I up my animation skills I can try and make an episode of some of these roleplays
Yeah. Just looked at the main page, which btw I'm gone for like 4 hours and there's already a full page worth of replies, calm down guys. Why the sudden text color change? One post you're using normal color for your talking, now you're a light blue. Kinda weird to suddenly do that, I mean not being rude about it, just a sudden change lol

I like him, he'll be fun to mess withI was messing with the features and didnt know about the color thing yet

I found it and fell in love lol I might also change font when I find the perfect one just sayin lol I'm still new to the site sonstill figueing things out. Plus since Danny had water magic I felt blue to be accurate :b

I like him, he'll be fun to mess withI was messing with the features and didnt know about the color thing yet

I found it and fell in love lol I might also change font when I find the perfect one just sayin lol I'm still new to the site sonstill figueing things out. Plus since Danny had water magic I felt blue to be accurate :b
I always color my talk text, sometimes I'll bold it, but I never use a different font. Doesn't suit me imo. But hey, find what you like.

If only there was a mechanic like character in here.

firestorm firestorm "Are there any hot guys in this school?"
Well, I don't mean to toot my own horn but Nicholas is pretty damn sexy.

Nicholas doesn't have a 'romantic interest' protocol so this concept of 'romance' is literally foreign to him. He is incapable of getting romantically involved with anyone. Besides, who would wanna date a walking scrap heap who is on the verge of literally dying any time he learns a new concept.

Aw that's so sad! To be honest though go online and find the society of people who are for marrying robots, those are the people Nicolas need to talk to ; )

Aw that's so sad! To be honest though go online and find the society of people who are for marrying robots, those are the people Nicolas need to talk to ; )
Well, it's a concept that's possible for him to learn but to do so he'd need a major AI overhaul done by the person who made him or a very skilled engineer.

You guys are so funny kinstar is 777 Haha really quite old. But his age in human years is 17.

I was thinking about making the CS for the person that created Nicholas but idk if we're allowed two characters
I mean.. Nicholas is made of metal, just keep him well maintained and he could live forever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back