• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Mass Effect Tales from the Citadel {OOC}

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I like the characters and am interested to see what shenanigans they get up to. So I say we just keep going if everyone is still up for it.

I was personally waiting for more replies before I did so myself but I’m happy to keep it going. Might reply tonight, but definitely plan to tomorrow since there’s at least two people interested

I’m definitely still interested, I posted sooner then intended last time out just as attempt to keep it going til replies came in. I’ll stick around and post if you guys are planning to stick with it.

DiamondJack DiamondJack - Are you guys still looking for players? I've never played the Mass Effect series but I'm pretty understanding and quick to catch on. I have a Quarian / Geth duo I'd like to introduce.

To anyone still watching this thread I would like to sincerely apologize for just disappearing. I went through a pretty extensive bout with my anxiety disorder. I kinda just hermited in my basement for a while not really talking to anyone. I just thought I'd provide an explanation, and once again I am sorry.

It happens. Anxiety's not easy and I suspect you're the one who has suffered more than the rest of us. If this is something you'd like to pick back up, chances are good some or all of your players are good for it too. If that's going to add to your anxiety, fair enough. Either way, thanks for the conceptual pitch in the first place! And I hope you're in a better spot now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back