• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Marvel Universe 323- Occ

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Sorry guys i am really busy today. If you want you can NPC Beast to get us down there

The mission is to make contact with an alleged mutant colony in brazil. So expect a trip into the jungles.

Sorry guys i am really busy today. If you want you can NPC Beast to get us down there

The mission is to make contact with an alleged mutant colony in brazil. So expect a trip into the jungles.
Is ok, life happens. Im innthe middle of the mother of all migranes so thats a thing too. Never had one start with pain in the roof of my mouth though.

Yaaaaayyyy! new characters btw, im excited. I'm excited to bring Rai and all her horrifying badassery. I kinda joke that this fits her as a theme song but am I wrong? Imagine a personification of death herself just showing up, deciding she doesn't like you and ripping you a new asshole because she can. XD

Is ok, life happens. Im innthe middle of the mother of all migranes so thats a thing too. Never had one start with pain in the roof of my mouth though.

Yaaaaayyyy! new characters btw, im excited. I'm excited to bring Rai and all her horrifying badassery. I kinda joke that this fits her as a theme song but am I wrong? Imagine a personification of death herself just showing up, deciding she doesn't like you and ripping you a new asshole because she can. XD

Looooooool I remember this theme music XDD I almost died laughing in the theater when I heard it~ Just <3

The brazil team will be Angel, Shadow, Jace, Morph.

As for Fenrir no. Beast has set it up to have Pixie take you there.

I was under the assumtion they were all going XD. Pantsless wonder is coming too.
Well, you are coming on the mission so you somehow need to make a post that has you sneaking away from the guy and showing up in the capital shack.
WeaselThor WeaselThor I'll try and make a post for beast that will include shadow and Angel. If you dont see one from me by the time you are free enough to make one then go ahead and make it and Ill make a Shadow post from that.

Oh right there is damian.

So quick note. Damian can sense a massive amount of Magic within Angel. But its source is from hell, hense why he would've detected it. The demon within Angel is Actually Damians uncle.

So perhaps Damian goes as well as a symbol of good faith. After all angel just traveled literally around the world to make it here.

Ill be back on in about 6 or 7 hours and ill pop in here and there.

Oh right there is damian.

So quick note. Damian can sense a massive amount of Magic within Angel. But its source is from hell, hense why he would've detected it. The demon within Angel is Actually Damians uncle.

So perhaps Damian goes as well as a symbol of good faith. After all angel just traveled literally around the world to make it here.

Ill be back on in about 6 or 7 hours and ill pop in here and there.
Alright. Does Pixie have teleportation powers? And does Damian make it apparently that he is there for peaceful reasons?

Thats up to damian. His raised hands indicate low threat level.

And pixie does have portals. Im not sure if its something associated with her mutation or magic. But she does have portals.

Thats up to damian. His raised hands indicate low threat level.

And pixie does have portals. Im not sure if its something associated with her mutation or magic. But she does have portals.
Hmm alright. I will see if I can get up the post or not

Users who are viewing this thread

Back