• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Marvel Universe 323- Occ

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Tfw = The face when

PERHAPS THEY WILL DO WHAT I WANT IF I THREATEN TO DISINTEGRATE THEM MUAHAHAHA (eh I'll cross this bridge when I get to it, Ana is still naive asf so idk what would happen yet)
Thank you. And yes that is also a frequently used threat. Though you run the risk of being out gunned. Remember everyone in these communities has some kind of power big or small. Justice is usually a personal manner unless you can convince others to join you. A silver tounge can be a deadly weapon in the underground.

How would you suggest Ana gets her bearings and finds the underground? She's never even been to America; the mutant racism would be a pretty big shock to her in the first place.

How would you suggest Ana gets her bearings and finds the underground? She's never even been to America; the mutant racism would be a pretty big shock to her in the first place.
Want to have our characters meet each other? Maybe Kibto could help her out? Or the new character Im planning to make could

If her parents wer pro mutant activists they probably had some friends within some of the sanctuaries just in case something like this happened. :) say one of those friends was Hank Mccoy the beast. Asking about him would likely lead to Toad & sabertooth who are friends of his in new york. They would be able to lead her to A mutant named Madame Karriss. She can open portals to different locations in the world.

If her parents wer pro mutant activists they probably had some friends within some of the sanctuaries just in case something like this happened. :) say one of those friends was Hank Mccoy the beast. Asking about him would likely lead to Toad & sabertooth who are friends of his in new york. They would be able to lead her to A mutant named Madame Karriss. She can open portals to different locations in the world.
Oh, naw dood her parents were victims of Siberian concentration camps and Ana was raised in a research facility till she was 9. They ded asf.

New character? o-o
Yap, I was thinking of making a character who basically lives and breaths the underground. Info broker, with the power to clone? Not sure about the power but it would be something that is useful, but not to the point of Alpha level

Yap, I was thinking of making a character who basically lives and breaths the underground. Info broker, with the power to clone? Not sure about the power but it would be something that is useful, but not to the point of Alpha level
We could use a traveler. Being the equivilent to a mutant taxi would allow you to interact alot and remain relevant through every arc.
*bamf*

We could use a traveler. Being the equivilent to a mutant taxi would allow you to interact alot and remain relevant through every arc.
*bamf*
Traveler? So someone that teleports or makes portals? That kind of power? Cause Im completely open to it, atm I don't have a set power for him

Traveler? So someone that teleports or makes portals? That kind of power? Cause Im completely open to it, atm I don't have a set power for him
Yup portals would be ideal because you could teleport entire groups or remove someone dangerous from the battle field temporarily.

Yup portals would be ideal because you could teleport entire groups or remove someone dangerous from the battle field temporarily.
I could work with that~ I'll give it some thought, for the time being you can assume he'll be a travel kind of character, not the best combat, but he'll get things around.

I see. Can you send it to me in a codeless format so i can read it please?

You may need to revamp the history because jeans history is completly different. With no professor X to put mental barriers up she was found by sheild and is currently within a pocket dimension prison. She has been there since she was a child. Almost no one knows who she is aside from the occasional weak telepathic shout.
Dangit, I just reread this. I'll make adjustments.

WeaselThor WeaselThor let me know if there is anything else I need to change.
I suppose he is fine...just be careful. Our omega level positions are full so he wont be on an omega level, and try not to use telepathy to powerplay. I have had issues with people using telepathy to strip characters of their free will and that makes it hard to progress because alot of people dont like it when they cannot react to things. But i dont think that will be much of a problem here, so go ahead.

Also omnikinesis is not gonna be a development as that is certainly an omega power. However i can be fine with his telekinesis growing beyond the 100 ton range.

By the way i assure you my trepidation is nothing personal. I just dont really like telepathy as a power, but seeing as how its such a large part of the marvel universe i am kinda pressed to allow it ya know.

Surely you knew I'd write him as an Omega level mutant...
Every Grey ever has been Omega.

If that's the case, I'll pass.

I was writing him as an alternate Nate Grey.
It's all good, no disdain whatsoever. I'll stick around and read the rp. I seriously like a lot of the OCs.

No, I just don't understand why you'd write him to be an omega if the omega positions are full?
Because it's authentic to every Grey ever written and I take writing authentically pretty seriously.
I was even gonna introduce small easter eggs like inadvertently causing "Death of the Greys" and a Cable comic relief scenario.

But, at the end of the day it's okay to agree to disagree. What isn't okay is using lols and swooping in to poke fun at a situation that isn't even hostile. I withdrew my bid politely, and I am still interested in seeing where the rp goes. I'm considering creating an Asgardian equivalent to Wonder Woman.

Ya. Sorry about that mate. I asked for people to contact me via pm to discuss the omega positions before hand so i had assumed you wer making him an alpha level mutant.

Ya. Sorry about that mate. I asked for people to contact me via pm to discuss the omega positions before hand so i had assumed you wer making him an alpha level mutant.
I never saw that post. My watched threads have been acting up lately. Am I the only person that is happening to?

Anyway, I'll just put him in my back pocket for another rp. I like to think he was kinda well written, if only just overpowered.
But, I was serious about the displaced alien warrior woman.

Poke fun- dude. I say lol because it's a phrase that's just normal to me, I'm not literally laughing out loud every time I say it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back