• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Marvel Universe 323- Occ

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Heyo everyone, I'm super-freakin' excited for this RP to start and see how these diverse cast of characters interact with one another. (for some reason, I imagine uriel duking it out with the hulk when I say that lol)

I'm excited as well~ Sadly I couldn't complete Kibto last night, but he will be done tomorrow! I stake my YouTube privilege on it!

Awesome we starting~ While I do wanna add stuff to my charries personality, I think he's done for the most part. Is it fine if I rp him? But just do some edits here and there when I remember to actually do it XD

Awesome we starting~ While I do wanna add stuff to my charries personality, I think he's done for the most part. Is it fine if I rp him? But just do some edits here and there when I remember to actually do it XD
Sure thing personality can be planned out in the rp. Its one of the ones that isnt as rigid.

athereal athereal

So i cant read your cs all the way duw to me being on mobile. But from what ive gathered your attempting to make the pheonix yes?

If so i am sorry but im gonna have to decline...i have a plan for the Phoenix force and cannot have it within anyone but Jean Grey right now.

Acutally...He's not a Host.
I see. Can you send it to me in a codeless format so i can read it please?

You may need to revamp the history because jeans history is completly different. With no professor X to put mental barriers up she was found by sheild and is currently within a pocket dimension prison. She has been there since she was a child. Almost no one knows who she is aside from the occasional weak telepathic shout.

I see. Can you send it to me in a codeless format so i can read it please?

You may need to revamp the history because jeans history is completly different. With no professor X to put mental barriers up she was found by sheild and is currently within a pocket dimension prison. She has been there since she was a child. Almost no one knows who she is aside from the occasional weak telepathic shout.
I stripped the format.

Ok so is he from universe 323? Or from another one?

If its from another we can make sense of his arrival because the pheonix force came to this universe about 9 or 10 years ago and bonded with jean. She is in the pocket dimension now. If it freed him from his "white hot room" then it stands to reason that he would come out in the universe it is currently in.

Which is universe 323.

I would've preferred New York since that's where my opener was set, but ah... I can't spread all the way from NY to Florida

Oh thats fine. Many Mutants within the underground community have portal or teleporting powers that they will offer the use of in exchange for stuff (not money since its worth less in the underground.) . Miami, New york, Houston, Los Angeles, and San francisco all hold large mutant populations and big sanctuaries. Its entirely its entirely likely that The Park (new yorks sanctuary built beneath central park in a bunch of abandoned subway tunnels.) would have someone who could get her to The swamp.

Tfw?

And that depends entirely on who you deal with...but it is one of the easiest ways to get what you want. And it wouldnt be the first time marvel has touched on that either.

Ok so is he from universe 323? Or from another one?

If its from another we can make sense of his arrival because the pheonix force came to this universe about 9 or 10 years ago and bonded with jean. She is in the pocket dimension now. If it freed him from his "white hot room" then it stands to reason that he would come out in the universe it is currently in.

Which is universe 323.
I can make that work.

Tfw = The face when

PERHAPS THEY WILL DO WHAT I WANT IF I THREATEN TO DISINTEGRATE THEM MUAHAHAHA (eh I'll cross this bridge when I get to it, Ana is still naive asf so idk what would happen yet)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back