• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
"And I don't want the team to be endangered because Atreus doesn't listen to me or you." Alex says and he adds "And I willingly go mute sometimes, how am I a good leader?"

"Atreus." Victoria warns him, this was supposed to be for team bonding, but no, of course he wasn't getting the hint.

Atreus folds his arms."What? I just said I'm not much of a cook or what am I suppose to clean the kitchen with him? Be more specific." He tells her.

Thalia pats his shoulder."Yeah about that, you need to quit doing that Alexander as it doesn't help anyone when you do that." She points out."You got to put your foot down and bring out the authority." She tells him.

"I try, but before this I only worked with mom, I can't be the leader." Alex explains "The only reason I am is because I have the most experience in the field."

"Atreus, you can ask him if he needs help, I know you prefer listening to me, but Alex is our team leader, what will you do when I have to skip a mission because I can't come?" Victoria asks.

Atreus slumps over with a groan."Why must you lecture me, I know you're just trying to get me to bond with the guy but seriously come on I'm not a baby." He walks to the kitchen.

Thalia shrugged."You can be the leader, I think uou should work with you on your confidence and maybe take you to Asgard." She tells him.

"How is going to Asgard going to fix my confidence?" Alex asks and he raises an eyebrow at Atreus "If you're here to help I need some help finishing the desserts, but I can't remember everyone's allergies, so I was hoping you could do it."

Being the naturally silent and publicly invisible person that she was, Kiva had been observing her teammates as they held separate conversations with each other. As dinner was being made, she decides to help out by setting the table five-course style. She calls out to the kitchen. "Hey! Is this okay? Or would you all rather have a different setting?"

"It's... turkey, salad and desserts, no need for that Kiva, though any allergies you might have are good to know." Alex tells her, not that he'd have patience to cook a five course meal anyway "And I don't think Atreus and Thalia will see the use of that setting."

Victoria walks to the window and she sighs, yep, they were going nowhere today, which was fine she supposed.

Last edited:
Atreus pulls out one of the cook books and checks for desserts."We want to make one from scratch?" He asks him, he could but he wasn't a professional in the kitchen either.

Thalia shrugged."I think you'd just have to trust on that Alexander, don't think I could explain it other than live in the day as a viking warrior and gain the viking courage." She tells him.

"Most are done, but the topping isn't done yet." Alex tells Atreus and he stretches "next time we're just doing this at Stark Tower or something. And I have courage, but I trained to be an assassin, so..."

Atreus stretched."Yeah but it's nice to get away from there from time to time and the adults..." He mumbled, he raised a brow."Yeah I don't believe you on the courage thing, assassin sure but courage nah." He tells him.

-2 years later-

Victoria's hovering in the air, as she blasts enemies with magic homing bolts and she lands to dodge a flying one before smacking a few with her staff "There's no end to them!" she calls while blasing a large group with a beam of energy, she'd walk more, but she had used her leg too much, so it was either flying or cane, she picked flying.

Alex dodges a few more attacks before countering and he groans, Victoria had a point, sure they were prepared, but not for this much enemies and shit "Thalia, big flying dude!" he calls towards her "Kiva, more enemies behind you!"

roxas roxas LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix Xen6n Xen6n

Last edited:
-2 years later-

Victoria's hovering in the air, as she blasts enemies with magic homing bolts and she lands to dodge a flying one before smacking a few with her staff "There's no end to them!" she calls while blasing a latge group with a beam of energy, she's walk more, but she had used her leg too much, so it was either flying or cane, she picked flying.

Alex dodges a few more attacks before countering and he groans, Victoria had a point, sure they were prepared, but not for this much enemies and shit "Thalia, big flying dude!" he calls towards her "Kiva, more enemies behind you!"

roxas roxas LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix Xen6n Xen6n
Kiva hears Alex's call out and instinctively goes into her Spectre form, causing the approaching enemy's strike, and entire body, to phase right through her. She returns to normal and knocks out the foe that was now in front of her. Then, she uses her Shadow Sword and begins to mow down more adversaries. During the last two years, she had time to practice her skills a bit, learning how to channel her energy into a blade. Kiva runs through a horde of enemies. Each slice was as quick and precise as her movements. It was effective. It was efficient. It was....rapidly draining her stamina. When she finally cleared up enough space to have a brief moment to stop, her sword vanished. Her breathing was heavy. "It feels like a war of attrition! Instead of trying to overpower us..... they're trying to wear us down...and overwhelm us...." Kiva looks around at the enemies still approaching. "There must be something....we can do to.....turn the tide in our favor! I'm open to suggestions!" She then briefly turns her attention to Alex. "Enemy to your right!" She would've dealt with the enemy herself, but she had one of her own that had gotten close enough to attack her. Kiva barely managed to dodge and kick the foe, but it would be at least a few more seconds before she could fully go back on the offensive.

Alex moves and uses a dagger to kill the enemy "Too tired." he mumbles, wearing them down seemed to be working though, even with the whole army of Wakanda "I feel like this is pointless, he has more men then we do." he tells her and moves to get rid of more enemies, but his movement is starting to slow down. there is no mission that could have prepared them for this, nothing.

Victoria whacks a few more with the staff before creating a bunch of energy spears and she fires them at a large group "We need to make some dent into it, but how?" she asks, landing near Kiva and creating a shield around so her teammate can recharge, she has to lean on her staff so she doesn't fall over "Where ever my father is I'm sure he'll find a way to stop Thanos, hopefully."

LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

Last edited:
Atreus was fending some off on his own with some blasts of green energy from his magic, he didn't like being dragged into this fight but least he had alot of stamina to offer than the humans, he tried to tap into his ice magic and he stomped a foot down to create an ice wall that spiked out infronf of him which he climbed up.

Thalia thrusts her sword up into the air so she could go after the alien that Alexander had pointed out, knocking them from the sky and brought them to the ground and tried to keep up with her father and the rest of them.

With Victoria landing next to her and shielding her, Kiva was able to safely recuperate. "Yeah. He'll find a way. We just have to hold these things off and hope that Thanos is stopped sooner rather than later." She looks at the seemingly endless horde of adversaries and sighs. "There has to be some way to stop them at the source, or at least slow them down." She straightens her stance and looks at her hands. Little waves of darkness start to swirl around them, signaling to her that she's ready to go again. "I could try something to clear an opening, but even if it works, many of us might be too exhausted to capitalize on it, including myself."

"No, nothing risky!" Alex warns Kiva, they just had to hold out until it was enough "Victoria, how are you in energy?" he asks, he had to admit that the magic users were handling themselves a whole lot better then the non-magic users, damn he needed a break.

"Doing good as long as I don't walk too much." Victoria replies and she sends a wave of energy towards a large group as she flies up again "Kiva, go help Alex, he looks like he needs it." she says, heading over to Atreus so she has a good vantage point to see the battlefield.

Atreus gets to the top, trying not to let himself get surrounded."I wouldn't push yourself." He was always protective of her even though he knew she could handle herself, he throws down ice daggers at anyone approaching him.

Kiva nods at Victoria before dashing towards Alex. "Alright. Nothing risky as you said, but you look like you need a moment to catch your break. Go ahead. I'll hold them off for you." She holds her hands close to each other as shadows swirl around them until they reform her sword. "Don't worry. I'll be careful with this."

Alex chuckles "I'm just exhausted, don't know what a few minutes will do, but I do need a break." he says and looks around, everyone was fighting hard and here he was, slowing down, damn his little sibling would be so disappointed in him. At that hw looks at his daggers, his sibling, he couldn't give up if he could protect his family, he puts his daggers away and pulls his dual pistols from his boots, checking the ammo.

"I could say the same to you." Victoria deadpans as she gets rid of some enemies sneaking up behind Atreus, or at least, trying to "My flying spells costs little to no energy to use, so I can keep going, but we need to make a dent, any sort of dent is fine."

Alex chuckles "I'm just exhausted, don't know what a few minutes will do, but I do need a break." he says and looks around, everyone was fighting hard and here he was, slowing down, damn his little sibling would be so disappointed in him. At that hw looks at his daggers, his sibling, he couldn't give up if he could protect his family, he puts his daggers away and pulls his dual pistols from his boots, checking the ammo.

"I could say the same to you." Victoria deadpans as she gets rid of some enemies sneaking up behind Atreus, or at least, trying to "My flying spells costs little to no energy to use, so I can keep going, but we need to make a dent, any sort of dent is fine."
"You'd be surprised at how much recuperation can help. Even if it's only for a moment." Kiva said with a reassuring smile. "If it helps you feel better, I think we all do, but at least we get to see our training and stuff paying off." She turns her attention to the approaching enemies. Her smile fades into a focused glare. The shifty shadow user sprints into the horde once more, slicing away at anything unfriendly that tried to get too close to Alex.

Atreus quirked a brow before he a roll or his eyes."You shouldn't worry about me Vi, I'll be fine." He points out and he whistled which did summon fenrir to him to knock enemies back, the pup had grown into quite the large wolf which meant it wasn't from Midgard."We're trying the best that we can, there's such a big army of them." He tells her.

"I can see that-" Victoria stops talking when she sees something in the distance "Oh no." she mumbles, had the others failed, why was Thanos there? "I think we can forget winning." she mumbles, she's nowhere strong enough to go against Thanos, even with all her training "Dammit! Kiva, Alex, where's Vision?!" she asks.

Alex freezes at that questions, there were some adults who had broken of from the rest "No." he whispers, had they failed, they know Thanos was there for the stones, but he thought they were in space, not here, did dr. Strange lose the time stone? "Change of plans, let's go." he says and pulls Kiva along to where he last saw Wanda, Bucky and some others.

As Kiva is fighting, she heard Victoria ask about Vision. Instantly, she stops to look around. That was an unexpected question, but considering the situation at hand, it was both an important and concerning one. Something must've went horribly wrong. Sadly, she couldn't search at all before she found herself having to cut down an enemy that almost got to her. Kiva prepares to launch an attack, but she finds herself being pulled away by Alex as he tells her that plans have changed. After stumbling a bit, she quickly catches her footing and follows him. "We're in a lot of trouble now, aren't we?" She says to Alex along the way.

Atreus sighed before just groaning as the big man was there now which he didn't think was a good thing either, he has Fenrir come back to him before hopping on the back of the wolf."I really don't think we've got a handle on this situation." He tells her.

"Yeah we are." Alex says and he adds "If the mind stone is the last one he needs I'd say we're in trouble.", dammit, why couldn't things just go their way for once? Of course they probably doesn't make it on time to actually help, but still, they can sure as hell help out "Victoria, Thalia and Arteus get over there as well! I don't think we'll make a dent, but we sure as hell are going to try."

Victoria sweatdrops "We shouldn't give up though." she says as she flies towards the area, plus, they might make a change, even if it's a small one.

roxas roxas LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back