• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom MARVEL: The Imperative Annihilation [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Currently at work. Will hopefully finish Torunn and Vik tonight. Anyone who wants character relationships hmu ^^

Hmm, any feedback for me bois?
Err well. If you don't have any plans for both of them having any association or run in with SHIELD, I don't know how they'll meet otherwise. I do like the idea of two anti heroes working together though.

Err well. If you don't have any plans for both of them having any association or run in with SHIELD, I don't know how they'll meet otherwise. I do like the idea of two anti heroes working together though.
Yup, as pmc, they’re opportunisties for SHIELD to hire them out for some off the books unassocioated mission. Least, that’s my idea to get them involved.

I hate to be this guy, but your power grid numbers are a bit off. Steve Rogers is considered peak human and his stats top out at 3 except fighting skill which is 6.
Played around with it somemore, thank you for your input. Going to keep the current set up till Booperboy Booperboy tells me otherwise.

Played around with it somemore, thank you for your input. Going to keep the current set up till Booperboy Booperboy tells me otherwise.

You do realize that a 6 in durability is legit Thanos tier, right? I'm pretty sure having an armor that provides that would he a bit hard to explain. I mean, even a 4 is already kinda weird for enhanced humans. That's venom tier.

Edit: Nevermind, they buffed Eddie Brock's Venom durability to 6. Point still stands doe.

6 durability is probably one of the vaguest levels in an already vague system as the description is just "superhuman" I believe. However 7 fighting ability is a bit much for Skullz considering his backstory and either 5 or 6 would fit better.

6 durability is probably one of the vaguest levels in an already vague system as the description is just "superhuman" I believe. However 7 fighting ability is a bit much for Skullz considering his backstory and either 5 or 6 would fit better.
And what is his backstory? Pretell?

You do realize that a 6 in durability is legit Thanos tier, right? I'm pretty sure having an armor that provides that would he a bit hard to explain. I mean, even a 4 is already kinda weird for enhanced humans. That's venom tier.

Edit: Nevermind, they buffed Eddie Brock's Venom durability to 6. Point still stands doe.
Hmm, fair enough. I think I’ll fimd a way to explain it.

Why are you asking me what your backstory is? Your CS said Crossbones (fight skill 5) trained him and then he learned more from experience.

Why are you asking me what your backstory is? Your CS said Crossbones (fight skill 5) trained him and then he learned more from experience.
Alright, that’s fair, but I want to hear Booperboy Booperboy opinion, and if it is the same then I’ll lower it.

Okay, found a better way to explain it where the durability will be at 4. Removed the things about armor.

Elekta Kount Elekta Kount
Yeah, I'm not trying to attack you or anything but the power grid numbers are weird because they don't correlate with each other like how 6 durability isn't THAT big of a deal but 6 in everything else is. Also durability 4 is explicitly for regeneration.

And if you guys are serious I can look over them when I get a chance.

Granted, the power grid numbers are pretty damn vague in general, and they often don't take some gear or specific power applications in mind. For example, the edgy 90s sword killer Mister X has a 2 in speed. That's listed as "normal" speed, even though there's an assload of clearly very fast people like Captain America, Daredevil, Iron Fist, Black Cat, Black Panther etc. But via his 7 in fighting (likely boosted by his specific low level telepathy dedicated to reading opponent's moves) Mister X can block barrages of automatic gunfire with swords. Normal, non plot swords.

I don’t even know now. KnightOfNight KnightOfNight Thanjs for the feedback, already made adjustments, but imma just going to wait for the admin to sort this out. I just want to get to doing without getting bogged down too much.

Speed is probably one of the worst used stats as it's purely how fast can you go from point A to B and like strength, makes huge jumps so almost every non-flier/teleporter is at speed 2 or 3.

Elekta Kount Elekta Kount I think 3 durability is "enhanced" (what does that even mean Marvel?) and 5 is bulletproof.

Basically 3 makes it so low caliber bullets don't really get you bleeding to death and 5 makes it so low caliber bullets fail to penetrate your skin and immediately feel like committing sudoku after realizing how useless they are.

As for deducing the extent of the grid levels, I recommend checking the characters who have the same level for a better understanding of the scale.

Edit: Canon characters, of course

Users who are viewing this thread

Back