• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Marvel Roleplay Anyone?

AnnaBug

"Woah you have a metal arm? Thats so cool!!"
Hello! My name is Anna I go by she/her pronouns, and I am looking for a Marvel roleplay either ocXcc (double up if wanted) or ocXoc! I have plots for my ocs if we're doing ocXcc. If we are doing ocXoc then we can come up with a plot together! Or if there's a plot base off a movie/show you've not seen we can make up a plot then as well! I am hoping for a long-term roleplay and that it would be descriptive (5+ lines). I am also happy to move the roleplay to Discord (Bug_#8142). Below I will have the plots and information for my Ocs! The plots below can be changed if desired!

Naida Odindottir

Naida Odindottir X Bruce Banner Plots

My Imaginary Friend
TW: Ab*se because of Bruce Banner's backstory

Ever since Bruce was young his father treated him horribly. Especially after his father killed his mother. He had an imaginary friend though who healed him, helped him through it all. As he got older he thought that friend wasn't real and his mind was just broken from his father. However when Loki was attacking New York he saw her. Naida. His imaginary friend. Naturally he feels betrayed since Naida left him with his father to die while in reality she left because her father forced her to and locked her away in the dungeons for months as punishment for leaving Asgard without his permission.

Loving you is a losing game

They met during the attack of New York. Bruce wanted to say something then, convince her to stay with him but he didn't. A year later Naida came back and slowly they begin to finally do something about their relationship but then Bruce leaves this time. They once again found each other on Sakkar only lose each other again when Naida turns to dust. Once they brought everyone back both of them are scared to even touch each other in fear they'd be losing each other once again. In the aftermath of Endgame the two find their relationship falling apart and the slowly they try to rebuild.

Anastaisa

Anastasia X Loki Plot

I really hate you, so much it must be true love
Anastasia and Loki have hated each other as long as they could remember but suddenly that means nothing when they find themselves captured on a mission and are now forced to work together in order to escape the small cell. As time goes on they begin opening up to each other about their past, fears, and who they are as they begin to discover they're not so different after all.

Lyra Brooke

Lyra X Peter Plot

No Way Home
(Spoilers!!)

Lyra and Peter had have their ups and downs and have come out stronger than ever, that is until Peter's identity is revealed to the world. Luckily Lyra remained a secret. She was doing her best to help Peter navigate it all but once he heard she lost her scholarship to MIT because of him, he knew he had to do something. He went to Dr. Strange for help. The spell was cast and then villains came out of the works and another Lyra. This Lyra went down the wrong path. So now Lyra is comforting her past head on and who she would've become with Peter's help as they try to cure the villains. (rest of the movie continues as normal and she forget Peter at the end. Maybe we could do where he tries to get with her again or something? Idk)

Lyra X MJ Plot

You're a Gay Superhero
Mj and Lyra had been dodging around the way they've felt about each other for awhile now. Then when they're in Paris the city of love, Lyra knows she's gotta confess. However, a wrench is thrown into her plans when she teams up with Peter to save the day.

Chanel Stark

Chanel X Kate Plot

All I want for Christmas is You
Hawkeye Spoilers!

When Clint gets into hot water because Kate wore the Rogun Suit, he calls Chanel to help them out and make it disappear from the media. Chanel agrees and meets Kate for the first time. The two hit it off and together they get kidnap, fight bad guys, and try to protect Clint from being assassinated all before Christmas rolls around. And maybe they kiss a time or two but who's counting?

Corbin Baxely

Steve X Corbin Plot
No plots so far :(

Corbin X Wanda Plot

Safe and Sound
Spoilers for MOM
Corbin always knew he'd die to Wanda but it never stopped him from loving her, even when she didn't love him back. For awhile, when she pretended everything was alright after Westview they saw a future together, but without Billy and Tommy Wanda saw no point so she began looking for a universe with her kids and Corbin as her husband. When she found it she wasn't going to let it go, even when her Corbin teamed up with Strange and America to stop her. Wanda ended up putting Corbin in a trance so he'd stay with her while she did what she needed to do, but doing so killed him. (this is just the MOM movie ig)

DM me or comment tp rp! Also do before adding me on Discord so I know its not someone random!!​

interested in doing double ups!! I can play just about anyone, but would like to request for you to play bucky!

I'm down to rp. I'm looking for a Gamora, Rocket, Nebula, Mantis or Quill though. I'm best with Peter, MJ and Wanda.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back