• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

ave goin insane

here's to never growing up
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Welcome to Stark Academy,

You are one of the few individuals that have been invited to learn at our advanced academy for heroes in training. This is a school for the elite, with legacies ahead of them for the taking. This is where you will be writing your path.
Please meet at the school gates by taking a teleporter to the school’s dimension. The teleporters to this location will close promptly when school begins. Please be on time.
This is the first year where the children of villains have been invited to attend. Please welcome them and have a great year.

With regards,
Stark Academy Staff

~ ~ ~

A new high school has been founded - Stark Academy where every sort of hero and villain can go. For many years, there has been a debate about this issue, but finally, this year, the children of villains will be allowed to attend. Though there are sceptics regarding the school’s true purpose, Stark assures the public that this school will be for the future heroes. The hope is to create heroes out of everyone that attends this school. It’s a combination of both Marvel and DC worlds in a separate universe created just for this Academy.

Little do they know that this is the perfect opportunity for other villains to strike. A whole school of heroes in training separated from their parents is a disaster waiting to happen. What will happen to your stay at the Stark Academy? How will your legacy impact the fate of the multiverse?

~ ~ ~

This is just some stupid RP i was in a while back. I missed it, I wanted to do it again, therefore, i t s r e b o o t t i m e

This looks very well done, as far as superhero RPs go. Krakoa sovereign nation state, yes or no...?

Interested, would we be required to make our characters the offspring of known heroes/villains?

So I saw that Tony Stark wasn't reserved so he as a parent, not a sponsor and second ok

I’d assume Ramona and Crystal would probably have some preexisting relationship, since they’re functionally sponsored by the same person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back