• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Marvel: Avenger Contingency

aonly9470 said:
question... do you have a counter for Thor?
Sorry, that spot has already been taken. Only the counters for Falcon and Scarlet Witch are left, if you'd want. ^^

Could I have a counter to Scarlet Witch? I'm brand new, but have been writing for fun long before I thought it would be fun to rp. I have some pretty cool ideas about this

@EdenRain I'm sorry, I haven't been updating this thread but another person already claimed scarlet witch over at the rp thread. If you'd like you can play a shield agent? I know its not as glamorous but it has just as much potential for plot and character development.

on a side note I'm going to update the post on this thread as well.

I find it funny most of the codenames for these characters in this roleplay sound like villain names (a couple of them are even used by marvel villains). Good luck Dark Avengers try not to kill too many innocent people while fighting the bad guys that aren't working for your boss lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back