• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Marble Hills High School

giphy.gif

Michael Kordell

He was a bit happy that they let him join them. If they hadn't he would've been alone. Michael was pretty quiet compared to the others that were sitting with him. He saw Deshawn leave saying that it was almost time for class. He thought to himself that he should also better be going. "Anyways guys, thanks for giving me a good lunch period. I got to go now, it's almost time for class. I skipped a whole 3 periods today, skipping another one won't be that good on my resume." He smiled at them, and picked his stuff up. He walked out, walking toward his next class.​

Kevin nodded. "See ya." He put his guitar back in it's case. He believe he had a successful lunch period in the friend zone. Maybe soon it'll become something more but he had to take it one step at a time. Cole stood up. "I should get going as well. I'd like to keep a good reputation."

Last edited by a moderator:
Jethro continued reading, to be honest, he had read this book many times before but he enjoyed the book, no matter how many times he read it.

He slowly stopped reading and closed his book. His thoughts turned to his sergeant's phone call. It was almost unheard of for a Sergeant to call an Explorer and request a ride along, usually it was vice versa. He wondered what the Sergeant had planned for him.

Skylar Goode

1118full-taylor-godfrey.jpg

Skylar took Deshawns phone number and watched him walk away, filled with giddy she typed his number into her phone before heading to the girls locker room. She changed into her gym clothes and walked to the gym alone. She began to warm up her muscles before heading to the track. She put her muscles to good use and began to run as if their was no turning back.

upload_2016-1-2_23-2-32-jpeg.214473

Marcus carried his stuff into the first dorm building. When he entered he said, "Hey is anyone home." Marcus just sat there and waited for a response. Well that was until he saw the kitchen and all the snack that were there. Marcus instantly grabbed some snacks to eat. he was so hungry from his flight to get here.​

EVERYONE, SCHOOL IS STARTING UP! WHICH MEANS MOST OF US WONT BE ABLE TO POST AS QUICKLY. PLEASE UNDERSTAND, AND IF YOU ARE ABLE TO POST 24/7 DONT EXPECT EVERYONE TO POST AS SOON AS YOU. THANK YOU, RIDD.

Snow returned the hug, holding and being held by Dani. She looked over Dani's shoulders at the clock, reading the time. Her eyes once again got wide as she pulled away from Dani. She pointed a single finger at the clock.

Tasia was in the Band room playing the piano when she looked at her watch.It was almost time for class.Tasia got up and started walking to her next class which was Gym.She also had this class with Michael.Tasia had basically every class with Michael,yet they barely ever have verbal communication.That was a bit weird to Tasia but nothing crazy.As she was going to Gym Tasia put her hair in a ponytail so it wouldn't go everywhere and went into the girls locker room to get dressed.

Dani turned her head to the clock. She read the time and laughed,"Come on we're gonna be late!" She grabbed Snow's hand turned and took off to the gym. Smiling the whole way.

38360-25650.gif

Jethro closed the book and headed to his next class. Gym class was Jethro's opportunity to warm up for the day. He dressed himself for gym class, shorts and a muscle shirt. Jethro uses his time waiting for the others to finish getting dressed to stretch and do push ups. When the running starts Jethro hangs back for minute, gauging the speed of the others. He notices right off the bat a girl pulling ahead of the others. After a few moments, he realizes its the girl who fell on him in the cafeteria. Putting on his actually speed, he catches up with her, running side by side with her.

"Is that all you've got?" Jethro asked as they ran.

@CutiPii

Drake jumped up. "I'm fucking done,no more of this paranoid shit.I just gotta move on" He said and walked to the gym.He saw Dani up ahead. "Yo Dani,wait up!" He said and sprinted up to catch up with them.

Skylar Goode

Skylar had been running for around one lap and a half before a voice startled her and pulled her out of day dream of kissing cute boys and being pampered by fairies.

"Is that all you've got?" A smirk lit up her face at the thought of competition, "I'm on a speed walk, is that all you've got?" She slightly quickened her pace and turned her head to watch the boy with the buzz cut keep up with her.

@ModernRanger

"Please, my neighbor's three year old runs faster." Jethro retorted, increasing his pace and pulling slightly ahead of her. He too enjoyed the idea of a challenge. These days, due to all of his physical activity, there were not many who could keep up with him. He was happy to have someone provide a bit of a challenge.

@CutiPii

Dani stopped running and turned toward Drake as he ran toward she and Snow. Ah man, I was so caught up with Snow I forgot about Drake! "Hey wait, S, I want you to meet someone." She told Snow.

Snow looked at the new boy, giving him a friendly smile. She held out her right hand for a handshake while holding up her left hand which had the words I can't talk tattoo'd on it.

@JoshMackMurph @WinterSoul

Last edited by a moderator:
Dani smiled at her friends,"Drake this is Snow, an umm..old friend of mine. Snow this is Drake my best friend." She told the smaller girl. Her hand moved subconsciously and wrapped itself around Snows again.

Skylar Goode

The blonde shook her head and kept her pace, watching the boy speed up in front of her. She waited til he was a quarter of a lap ahead of her before pushing herself to run faster than him. She could go on for hours, wasn't planning on it, but she could. "That's a fast three year old." She smiled. "By the way, I'll crush you like a bug." She smiled hoping he would take the bait. Confident they would end in a tie or she would smother him like a bean and cheese burrito. He might have been physically fit, but she could run to the end of the earth without breaking a sweat.

@ModernRanger

"Keep in mind, I am kind of a Police Officer. Running like this is a daily thing. Throw in the military factor as well and you can say I am just as equipped for this running." Jethro replied, catching back up with her.

"By the way, yes. My neighbor's three year old is fast. It is kind of intimidating." His even tone gave no hint as to whether Jethro was joking or not.

@CutiPii

Skylar Goode

"Police and Military you say?" She finished her last lap and stopped abruptly, "That's cool, but I doubt you could last three minutes in one of my technique classes." She picked up the water bottle she had set on one of the bleacher seats and took a long drink from it. "I'm Skylar, Thanks for catching me earlier."

@ModernRanger

Snow looked at both Drake, who's name she now knew, and Dani. She then did a kind of a nodded in the direction of the gym as if to say that they should get to gym.

"I'm Hudson...err... I mean, Jethro. I am used to going by my last name. I wouldn't so much say I caught you as I was there for you to land on but no worries. By the way, I don't think you'd last in my 'technique class' either." He replied, coming to a stop only a second or two after she did.

"What kind of technique class are we talking about here?" He asked.

@CutiPii

Skylar Goode

"Jethro Hudson." She spoke and smiled at her new friend, "I don't doubt you on that one, I have chicken arms. " She gave a quick giggle before taking another gulp of that refreshing h2o. "The technique class of classical ballet." She pulled her hair out of its previously lopsided bun which came lose from the run and fixed it into a pony tale. "I bet it's almost the same thing, but I'm yelled at in French and you in English."

@ModernRanger

Dani watched Snow nod in the direction of the gym,"Oh yea lets go. Coach is gonna kill us!" She laughed taking off down the hall again, Snow in tow.

"I wouldn't say English is the correct word for the language I am yelled at in. I will confirm that language is involved. However it has more to do with F bombs and alternates to the word crap. In fact, just the other day one of the recruits in my training program was called three different names that mean a woman's private parts." Jethro explained, recalling the memories.

@CutiPii

Users who are viewing this thread

Back