• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High School AU

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
“Oh. Okay.” Swift nodded, then paused. “How do you feed the wolf though?”

Mark looked at the note. Alright. I guess I’ll see him tomorrow then.
Lily explains:"i shift and eat then digist for a few minutes before shifting back"

“Ohh. Yeah, that makes sense. Well, I’m going to turn in now. Night.” Swift curled up under her blanket and closed her eyes.

“Ohh. Yeah, that makes sense. Well, I’m going to turn in now. Night.” Swift curled up under her blanket and closed her eyes.
Lily pulls her blanket and starts to sleep:"night swift..."

-end of arch-

( tinfoil hat tinfoil hat Eevee19 Eevee19 Zachjoker Zachjoker Grayson Lockwood Grayson Lockwood S Surfergirlgeek Albert_Drake Albert_Drake NightTerror NightTerror SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD )

-Meanwhile.....on a different earth
The screen of the camera monitor for lily dorm room was playing on a screen as Lilith was watching lily and that girl named swift, listening in on their conversation and slam her fist on the desk:"you may have a new family but im sure my plan will not only make you forget your idenitity but also your abilities...." she turn the cameras back to the paris monitor with a switch

A small bat float there beside lilith asking:"wait so you have cameras on a different earth too, i thought lily walker was your twin?"

Lilith shook her head:"yes and no i'll explain everything later..." she transform into batfang and use her compact to contact an ally Through a communicator wanting to see if he was willing to help-

Part one of cutscene-

The next morning it was sunny and clear with the protests finished the school can now resume classes and accept any new students

Lily alarm goes off as she put a pillow over her head
Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix

Jay heals up pretty quickly and drags himself out of bed. He turns invisible to find his dad. Not caring if he skips classes that day.

Last edited:
Steve is alredy awake and has gone for his morning run, he is now sipping coffee in his classroom and going over his lesson plans deciding of he should change anything given recent events.

Jay not finding his dad somehow got shoved in the packed hallway and he stumbles into a classroom turning visible again.
(Open for interaction)

Jay looks at the voice trying to control his emotions that's building up inside of him. " I'm looking for my father which I can't find. Came back from being kidnapped by saving myself. I got shoved by the stampede of students.So yeah I'm fine. " not meaning to snap at him but ends up doing that since a lot has happened in a short amount of time.
S Surfergirlgeek

Last edited:
Bruce runs over and catches him before he hits the ground "Damn it kid, this is what we were trying to avoid"

(I apologize everyone had some ooc stuff going on)
(Let's quickly finish this.it's fine)
"I'm fine I been abused and bullied before.I moved around on a broken bones before. I don't need help." Not used to people caring about him.

(Let's quickly finish this.it's fine)
"I'm fine I been abused and bullied before.I moved around on a broken bones before. I don't need help." Not used to people caring about him.
"You opened your stitches, Jay, I need to fix them before you bleed to death. I know you aren't used to people caring about you but this is what we do here, is help each other"

"You opened your stitches, Jay, I need to fix them before you bleed to death. I know you aren't used to people caring about you but this is what we do here, is help each other"
"You know I'm still wearing my bloody shirt so your seeing that. " lifting his shirt to show unopened stitches

Users who are viewing this thread

Back