• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High School AU

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Deadpool, meanwhile, was in his classroom setting up his weapons. He had ‘Hollaback Girl’ Playing over a speaker he’d brought with him.
(Interactions open)

Mark noticed someone walking towards him and the other boy. “Is that your dad?” he asked, gesturing to the man.
SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD

As Lily finished her breakfast, so did Swift. “When do classes start?” she looked at her niece, making a note of how weird it was that she was attending the same school as her brother’s child. “I don’t want to be late.”
@Miasmith17

Mark noticed someone walking towards him and the other boy. “Is that your dad?” he asked, gesturing to the man.
SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD

As Lily finished her breakfast, so did Swift. “When do classes start?” she looked at her niece, making a note of how weird it was that she was attending the same school as her brother’s child. “I don’t want to be late.”
@Miasmith17
Lily tells her:"it starts at eight we better get going..."

Mark watched eyes widened as the boy ran off and hugged the man. “Okay. Well, I’m going to assume that’s his dad,” he muttered to himself. “Hey, um, I didn’t catch either of your names?”

Swift nodded and stood up. “Alright.“

Mark watched eyes widened as the boy ran off and hugged the man. “Okay. Well, I’m going to assume that’s his dad,” he muttered to himself. “Hey, um, I didn’t catch either of your names?”

Swift nodded and stood up. “Alright.“
I'm Jay and he's my adopted dad Loki

Lily and other students start heading to class quickly hearing the bell

“Jay? You’re my new roommate?” Mark looked at Jay.

Since she didn’t know the halls as well as her old school’s, Swift just followed Lily.

“Jay? You’re my new roommate?” Mark looked at Jay.

Since she didn’t know the halls as well as her old school’s, Swift just followed Lily.
Lily enters chemistry class and takes a seat in the back

(Timeskip to lunch or go through classes?

Mark looked at Loki. “Okay, well, I’ve got to go to class now, but I’ll see you later? You’ll be okay with your dad, right?” he asked Jay

(@Miasmith17 idk you can choose or we can have Lily and Swift in a conversation running throughout class)

Mark sighed. “Okay, well, see you around then.” He left Jay with Loki and walked to class.

In class, Swift leaned over to Lily. “When’s combat?”

Mark sighed. “Okay, well, see you around then.” He left Jay with Loki and walked to class.

In class, Swift leaned over to Lily. “When’s combat?”
Lily look at swift:"i dont think we have combat but we have martial arts..."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Oh. Okay. That sounds good too. I'm in the mood to kick someone's butt. Non-lethally, that is." She quickly added the last part.

"Oh. Okay. That sounds good too. I'm in the mood to kick someone's butt. Non-lethally, that is." She quickly added the last part.
(If nightterror is on we might go to his class)
Lily chuckle:"i understand"

The substitute passes out graded papers and lily grade is a forty, d minus....

“Am I supposed to get grades? Y’know, ‘cause this is my first day and all.” Swift looked at her roommate.

"oh. okay then." Swift simply sat and went through the class, trying to pay attention to the lessons and information.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back