• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High School AU

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Jay looks at the voice trying to control his emotions that's building up inside of him. " I'm looking for my father which I can't find. Came back from being kidnapped by saving myself. I got shoved by the stampede of students.So yeah I'm fine. " not meaning to snap at him but ends up doing that since a lot has happened in a short amount of time.
S Surfergirlgeek
(Where I'm at. What i just did with Grayson Lockwood was a catch till the next day.) S Surfergirlgeek

Last edited:
(sorry for absence i'm just jumping back in the best i can)

Loki strolled through the hallways in search of his new ward. It had been awhile since he's lost track of him and he was extremely worried about the nervous boy.
SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD
~~
(idk when deadpool's class is so i'ma refrain from that)

~~
(idk whats going on with oliver either so im gonna refrain from that as well)
@Miasmith17

Loki strolled through the hallways in search of his new ward. It had been awhile since he's lost track of him and he was extremely worried about the nervous boy.
SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD
~~

~~
@Miasmith17
(I was grounded for awhile. So I made Jay come back from being kidnapped)
Jay counties looking for his father. His storm refeclting his scared emotions
NightTerror NightTerror

SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD
~~

~~
@Miasmith17
Mostly just read over it,
But like i said oliver may be upset with white arch for setting a building on fire and accidentlg hurting mark. They were targets to be captured by hired assassins and villians to be captured but the queens followed the address of the meeting and end up at the werehouse along with daredevil and white archer. They fight the men and the assassins but at some point white starts to set the place on fire wanting to kill vlad but of course blue/mark gets in the way and accidently gets burn marks. So thats why oliver is mad but doesnt know her idenitity still

In a flash, Swift was up, whipping around toward the sound. She relaxed when she realised it was a harmless wake-up noise set by Lily and made a mental note -- Lily has alarm. "Mornin', roomie," she yawned.
The alarm kept going off

Lily sigh and grabs her phone turning the alarm off:"morning swift...another morning of darkness and decay..." she said with a frown and goes over to her closet

The alarm kept going off

Lily sigh and grabs her phone turning the alarm off:"morning swift...another morning of darkness and decay..." she said with a frown and goes over to her closet
Swift raised an eyebrow. "If this is darkness, a cup of coffee as dark as my soul would be a glass of milk." She hopped off her bed. "Hope you don't mind if I use the bathroom first."

Swift raised an eyebrow. "If this is darkness, a cup of coffee as dark as my soul would be a glass of milk." She hopped off her bed. "Hope you don't mind if I use the bathroom first."
Lily picks out dark clothing to wear instead of uniform:"i dont mind, i dont like coffee..." she goes over and changes checking the scar on her back acting emotionless

Swift scratched her head. “That... was a joke.... never mind.” After using the bathroom she changed into the school uniform. “Are we allowed to wear other clothes?” she asked Lily.
@Miasmith17

Last edited:
Swift scratched her head. “That... was a joke.... never mind.” After using the bathroom she changed into the school uniform. “Are we allowed to wear other clothes?” she asked Lily.
Lily tells her:"i dont get jokes since i barely been around other teenagers, i havent gotten into trouble so should be fine..."

She fix her outfit and put on satchel bag as she stepped out she noticed kaito stepping out of his room as well, they accidently make eye contact

Kaito close his door and walk over to the elevator ignoring them

Lily tells her:"i dont get jokes since i barely been around other teenagers, i havent gotten into trouble so should be fine..."

She fix her outfit and put on satchel bag as she stepped out she noticed kaito stepping out of his room as well, they accidently make eye contact

Kaito close his door and walk over to the elevator ignoring them
“Okay.” Swift gathered her stuff and walked out behind Lily. “Huh. Who was that?”

“Okay.” Swift gathered her stuff and walked out behind Lily. “Huh. Who was that?”
Lily glared at kaito:"no one, just somebody ex who is a asshole..."

Kaito took elevator to first floor and heads to cafeteria

She head over to elevator and press button getting inside once it arrived, pressing first floor button
Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix

Lily glared at kaito:"no one, just somebody ex who is a asshole..."

Kaito took elevator to first floor and heads to cafeteria

She head over to elevator and press button getting inside once it arrived, pressing first floor button
"Oh. okay, we should get going. You want to get breakfast?" Swift said to Lily.

"Oh. okay, we should get going. You want to get breakfast?" Swift said to Lily.
Lily agreed:"yes, lets get there before it runs out..."

Once the elevator arrives she heads inside then walks over to cafeteria once they reach first floor

When they reach the cafeteria, Swift gets some food and sits at a table, looking uncertainly into the crowd.

“So... do you know the other students?” Swift took a bite of her food. “If it’s okay, I’d like to know who I’m learning with.” She gave a small laugh.
@Miasmith17

Meanwhile, Mark had woken up and was walking through the halls when he spotted some snow on the floor. At that same moment, he heard screaming and rushed toward the sound. Turning a corner, he saw a boy running around. So that’s who the screaming was coming from. He stepped into the other boy’s path to stop him. “Hey! What’s going on?”
SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD

“So... do you know the other students?” Swift took a bite of her food. “If it’s okay, I’d like to know who I’m learning with.” She gave a small laugh.
@Miasmith17

Meanwhile, Mark had woken up and was walking through the halls when he spotted some snow on the floor. At that same moment, he heard screaming and rushed toward the sound. Turning a corner, he saw a boy running around. So that’s who the screaming was coming from. He stepped into the other boy’s path to stop him. “Hey!”

SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD
Lily tells her with a light smile:"i know a few. Jay is a shy mute kid who doesnt listen sometimes, kaito sometimes gets in trouble but is a jerk, albert and terry are smart but can be harsh few times..."

Swift nodded. “Okay. Thanks.” She have this done thought and made a mental note not to be as warm with some, like Kaito.

@Miasmith17

Meanwhile, Mark had woken up and was walking through the halls when he spotted some snow on the floor. At that same moment, he heard screaming and rushed toward the sound. Turning a corner, he saw a boy running around. So that’s who the screaming was coming from. He stepped into the other boy’s path to stop him. “Hey! What’s going on?”
SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD
He notice him and stop s " I'm looking for my father"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back