• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High School AU

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lily frown and lean on the wall, shivering:"something dumb....."

CaptainTaurusVA CaptainTaurusVA

Before the cops could grab damon, the school gate wouldnt open and a metal door appear infront of it to protect it

Clint look outside the window he was using the tablet to stop damon
"oliver, bruce, and gavin something is going on outside...."
Yahhah Yahhah Sanguis Sanguis PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss @Fel008
“What the” Gavin muttered before throwing his consciousness into that of his falcon. He’d let her out for a morning flight, but now he steered her towards the front of the school. A student seemed to have walked outside and was talking to the mob. “Some kid’s trying to get himself arrested” Gavin said coming back into his own body and telling what went on.
@Miasmith17
Sanguis Sanguis
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

Damon sees the gate and looks toward the school knowing it was Hawkeye and then Dick comes and pulls him back in "What are you doing?!" Damon says "Look I already got the crowd they believe this is a school for kids with talent, it was my fault, people have always hated mutants and heroes I'm both so why not take me away and save the school rep and secret"

@Miasmith17

Damon sees the gate and looks toward the school knowing it was Hawkeye and then Dick comes and pulls him back in "What are you doing?!" Damon says "Look I already got the crowd they believe this is a school for kids with talent, it was my fault, people have always hated mutants and heroes I'm both so why not take me away and save the school rep and secret"

@Miasmith17
Clint sigh:"we need to make a plan....."

Damon said "Doesn't a hero give himself up for other Barton? cause if you wouldn't do the same then I think that makes you a chicken"
Clint shook his head:"yes but in this situation....we need to all work together. Besides if you go with your plan other students who are afraid of their idenities being found out could be investigated on"

Clint shook his head:"yes but in this situation....we need to all work together. Besides if you go with your plan other students who are afraid of their idenities being found out could be investigated on"
Damon says "Why is this school even a thing if Bruce knew something like this could happen one day? no one is perfect someone was gonna find out"

Damon says "Why is this school even a thing if Bruce knew something like this could happen one day? no one is perfect someone was gonna find out"
The elevator beep as it stop on the main floor

Harry walked out of the elevator with flash thompson

Clint look at damon and sigh:"look damon....we need to catch bruce up on everything happening and make a plan that wont cause the media or anyone to go to war agianst the school...."

Upstairs in the dorm hallway
Lily walk towards the elevator wearing all black, purple streak in her hair
She press the first floor button to get to the main floor, her eyes not showing much emotion as she has added more ice around her heart

Last edited by a moderator:
The elevator beep as it stop on the main floor

Harry walked out of the elevator with flash thompson

Clint look at damon and sigh:"look damon....we need to catch bruce up on everything happening and make a plan that wont cause the media or anyone to go to war agianst the school...."

Upstairs in the dorm hallway
Lily walk towards the elevator wearing all black, purple streak in her hair
She press the first floor button to get to the main floor, her eyes not showing much emotion as she has added more ice around her heart
Damon says "Fine..."

Damon says "Fine..."
The elevator door opens
Harry stop near clint and damon
Lily walk out of elevator with duffle bag, she shook her hair lightly to move out of her face but it look like slow motion to those who fall for her

Damon sees her and blinks and then realizes and asks "Hey uh where are you going?" Dick says quickly "Damon Lily, Lily Damon, anyway back to his question, we can figure this out don't leave"

Damon sees her and blinks and then realizes and asks "Hey uh where are you going?" Dick says quickly "Damon Lily, Lily Damon, anyway back to his question, we can figure this out don't leave"
Lily look at him, with a cold look:"why wouldnt we leave? Look harry has to leave anyway for the sake of his father company....im going to my other father place for awhile"

Most everyone decided to take their leave from the room, after that. The person who'd responded to her decided to stay and take a seat. He spoke again mentioning how his mother knew a lot about what he was talking about. Lydia had been taught that it was rude not to introduce oneself when starting a conversation. Well Draevius had taught her that, it was one of the few things her dad had taught her that didn't seem to be a demonic scheme. "I've just never really messed with the internet before so I didn't realize how different people could be on there. My name's Lydia" she introduced herself. It was true she hadn't had any real personal technology at home, as her mother never really got things for her and Draevius thought technology was a 'dumb' mortal trick. "You're mom must be pretty smart then".
Letho Letho

Wanda could barely force herself to walk to the commons area and watch the news, her head hurt so much from all the activity going on outside the school. She was almost completely new and not at all used to densely populated areas, let alone those where everyone's emotions were strung so tight they could be cut with a knife. Her powers caused her to feel everything everyone around her was, and she was intimately aware of how much distrust and hate was aimed at the school. Her new school.

Lord, she hadn't even been here for a week yet and already her new home was threatened. It made her miss her family and home in Sokovia. She missed her brother. Honestly, she knew enough to survive in Sokovia, she didn't understand why Agatha had sent her to this American school to receive an education. Blandly, Wanda wondered if her mentor had known something like this would happen.

Sitting quietly on a couch, she observed the other students in the room. Many had already packed to leave, and where not present, but the few who stayed were most likely the other powered students. These Americans were strange. Even though few Sokovians approved of elevated abilities she could at least practice her magic in peace. They feared her, but they still respected her.

Witches did not seem to receive the same sort of respect in this part of the world. It upset her, and she found her self fiddling with the edge of her sleeves anxiously. As her eyes traveled across the room they landed on a boy leaning against one of the other couches. She'd never spoken to him before, nor really seen him in the halls, yet she felt her powers stir deep within themselves. It was rare they did that, and she wondered what would have triggered it. Perhaps he was a face she had seen on the Witch's Road and her red found it familiar. Wanda was so lost in thought on figuring out this mystery that she zoned out while still staring at him.

Letho Letho

Lily frown:"the men will come back here now that the media is involved it gives them opportunity to sneak into the crowd and try to slip in" she shiver a little

Damon says "Well isn't the point in these things to stay together and keep each other safe" Dick smiles and says "For a guy alone for the last 3 years you know how to be a team player, come on Lil we can work this out and be 3 model heroes and show people we are here to help"

Damon says "Well isn't the point in these things to stay together and keep each other safe" Dick smiles and says "For a guy alone for the last 3 years you know how to be a team player, come on Lil we can work this out and be 3 model heroes and show people we are here to help"
lily shook her head:"i dont know if i want to be a hero........i cant let others find out who i am" she doubt herself

Albert walks towards them and looks at Damon. "Hey Genius they want to leave, let them be. I don't blame them cause a certain someone couldn't let his arms rest and let them loose." CaptainTaurusVA CaptainTaurusVA

Damon says "I'm trying to finish what I messed up, I don't know what you all wanted to do here but I'm trying to make up for, I was a mistake to my parents and it was a mistake for me to be here but for once I wanna show I'm not just a problem to anyone who I come across, so unless your here to help get lost punk" Albert_Drake Albert_Drake @Miasmith17

Damon says "I'm trying to finish what I messed up, I don't know what you all wanted to do here but I'm trying to make up for, I was a mistake to my parents and it was a mistake for me to be here but for once I wanna show I'm not just a problem to anyone who I come across, so unless your here to help get lost punk" Albert_Drake Albert_Drake @Miasmith17
lily mutter to herself:"love is just an illusion, a lie...its why they didnt love you" she look at them:"then you will have help from the others and the staff......"

"Atleast I don't mess up in showing powers. Loser." He walks away and sits on a bench.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back