• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High School AU

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
lily spoke lightly:"yes please"

kaito looked at his suit:"god what are you wearing......"
Sanguis Sanguis
Arrow hurried to the cafeteria to get a lunch tray for his daughter and returned in record time.
"There you go!" Oliver exclaimed as he put the tray on the bedside table.

Grant yawned softly.
"What? Oh, that. Those are my pajamas." He lied as he took off his mask.
"I have your crown princess. Do you have my new school record?"

Arrow hurried to the cafeteria to get a lunch tray for his daughter and returned in record time.
"There you go!" Oliver exclaimed as he put the tray on the bedside table.

Grant yawned softly.
"What? Oh, that. Those are my pajamas." He lied as he took off his mask.
"I have your crown princess. Do you have my new school record?"
Kaito chuckled:"nice set though i seen them before.....yes i do"
Lily heard oliver run back in with her wolf hearing:"you didnt have to run oliver...." she look at the food

"I also need some raw meat..."

Sanguis Sanguis

Kaito chuckled:"nice set though i seen them before.....yes i do"
Lily heard oliver run back in with her wolf hearing:"you didnt have to run oliver...." she look at the food

"I also need some raw meat..."

Sanguis Sanguis
Grant smiles slightly at Kaito and enters his room.
"Make yourself at home. I'll go get your jewelry," says Ravager as he searches the dorm for his backpack.

Oliver hesitated.
"Um... Human or animal meat? I'm not judging, huh. I'm just asking... "

Grant smiles slightly at Kaito and enters his room.
"Make yourself at home. I'll go get your jewelry," says Ravager as he searches the dorm for his backpack.

Oliver hesitated.
"Um... Human or animal meat? I'm not judging, huh. I'm just asking... "
Kaito walks over and sits in a chair looking around holding the file

Lily look at him:"animal meat.." understanding why he hesitated

Sanguis Sanguis

Kaito walks over and sits in a chair looking around holding the file

Lily look at him:"animal meat.." understanding why he hesitated

Sanguis Sanguis
Grant finally found his backpack stuck in the gutter. He pulled out the precious crown and threw it to Kaito.
"Reflexes!"

Oliver felt a little relieved, but he didn't let on.
"Okay, I'll try to find that for you, but around here it's gonna be hard... There are only pigeons, dogs and cats. Would you like that?" Asked Arrow.

Grant finally found his backpack stuck in the gutter. He pulled out the precious crown and threw it to Kaito.
"Reflexes!"

Oliver felt a little relieved, but he didn't let on.
"Okay, I'll try to find that for you, but around here it's gonna be hard... There are only pigeons, dogs and cats. Would you like that?" Asked Arrow.
Kaito catches the crown and observes the jewels
Lily made bit of a disgust face:"no, rabbit or deer...."
Crystal mentally spoke in her mind:'dogs and cats are a no, pigeons have too many feathers'
Sanguis Sanguis

Kaito catches the crown and observes the jewels
Lily made bit of a disgust face:"no, rabbit or deer...."
Crystal mentally spoke in her mind:'dogs and cats are a no, pigeons have too many feathers'
Sanguis Sanguis
"So can you hand me the file, please? I have to get it back into Mr. Queen's things before he finds out." Grant asked as she watched Kaito gaze at the crown. He didn't give a damn what the boy was going to do with that thing. Whether it was to unleash a zombie apocalypse or win a beauty contest... As long as he had his school records.

"I'll get that for you." Oliver promised. Hunting wasn't a problem for the hero, he was even an expert at it... The only problem was that the nearest woods were pretty far away.
Oliver put on his vigilante outfit and took his car into the woods. With his bow in his hand, he followed the movement of a small group of deer advancing towards the plains. With a well-placed arrow, he managed to shoot one of the animals. The other deer quickly fled as Arrow pulled out a knife to skin his prey. The hero placed the best parts in a bag and managed to go back to the high school.

"So can you hand me the file, please? I have to get it back into Mr. Queen's things before he finds out." Grant asked as she watched Kaito gaze at the crown. He didn't give a damn what the boy was going to do with that thing. Whether it was to unleash a zombie apocalypse or win a beauty contest... As long as he had his school records.

"I'll get that for you." Oliver promised. Hunting wasn't a problem for the hero, he was even an expert at it... The only problem was that the nearest woods were pretty far away.
Oliver put on his vigilante outfit and took his car into the woods. With his bow in his hand, he followed the movement of a small group of deer advancing towards the plains. With a well-placed arrow, he managed to shoot one of the animals. The other deer quickly fled as Arrow pulled out a knife to skin his prey. The hero placed the best parts in a bag and managed to go back to the high school.
Kaito hands grant his new file and holds up crown to moonlight he frowns

Lily waited as he drove off and feeds her symbiote necklace piece of metal before it eats it and crawled back on her neck, she look up at oliver while eating as he came in with the bag
Sanguis Sanguis

Kaito hands grant his new file and holds up crown to moonlight he frowns

Lily waited as he drove off and feeds her symbiote necklace piece of metal before it eats it and crawled back on her neck, she look up at oliver while eating as he came in with the bag
Sanguis Sanguis
Grant took a quick look at his file.
"Perfect. Thank you. It's a good job." He told Kaito with a smile before he headed to Oliver's office.

Oliver returned to the nurse's office after three hours.
"Here's some deer. I hope you like it. I took some good pieces, normally. " The hero said as he put the bag of meat next to the lunch tray.

Grant took a quick look at his file.
"Perfect. Thank you. It's a good job." He told Kaito with a smile before he headed to Oliver's office.

Oliver returned to the nurse's office after three hours.
"Here's some deer. I hope you like it. I took some good pieces, normally. " The hero said as he put the bag of meat next to the lunch tray.
Kaito smile:"your welcome"
After kaito left, he smirk to himself 'good thing i gave the original file to the guardians instead....'

Lily nod and finish eating letting herself digist:"i mostly just eat the meat, the actual parts like stomach and such dont agree with my stomach.." she waited few minutes then tries to shift but starts yelping loudly and stops feeling that she cant shift because her back needs to heal
Sanguis Sanguis

Kaito smile:"your welcome"
After kaito left, he smirk to himself 'good thing i gave the original file to the guardians instead....'

Lily nod and finish eating letting herself digist:"i mostly just eat the meat, the actual parts like stomach and such dont agree with my stomach.." she waited few minutes then tries to shift but starts yelping loudly and stops feeling that she cant shift because her back needs to heal
Sanguis Sanguis
Grant placed the school file exactly where he had taken it, between two other files whose names he had memorized.
"Well, that's done..." The boy decided to go home anyway, just to see how his little sister was doing. Rose was still too young to have a cell phone so he had no way to communicate with her.

"Well, uh... Are you okay?" Arrow asked. He was worried that the food wasn't suitable for Lily and that he'd have to find something else.

Grant placed the school file exactly where he had taken it, between two other files whose names he had memorized.
"Well, that's done..." The boy decided to go home anyway, just to see how his little sister was doing. Rose was still too young to have a cell phone so he had no way to communicate with her.

"Well, uh... Are you okay?" Arrow asked. He was worried that the food wasn't suitable for Lily and that he'd have to find something else.
Kaito heads back to his room

Lily shakes her head:"its fine but i cant shift because my back hasnt healed"
Sanguis Sanguis

Kaito heads back to his room

Lily shakes her head:"its fine but i cant shift because my back hasnt healed"
Sanguis Sanguis
Returning from his mission, Slade found Grant and little Rose both asleep on the couch.
"I should have known better." sighed the mercenary. Ravager opened his eyes and frowned...
"Dad... I'm sorry, but Rose didn't-
"Shh, it's okay. I'll take you back to school in the morning." You'd be nice to get your sister to bed, though." Deathstroke asked him. The killer knew that the situation was hard for his oldest son. This robbery was probably just an excuse to occupy his mind. Gently, Grant lifts Rose off the couch and takes her to bed.
"Grant? I don't want you to take any more contracts from any more kids at your school, okay? It's unprofessional." Ordered Slade from the living room.
"Yes, Dad. I promise I will." Lied, Grant.
Slade sighed and threw his bloody sword on the couch.

Arrow worried again.
"Will it take long to heal?" If his daughter couldn't feed herself properly because of this problem... ... the hero feared her health would deteriorate quickly.

Returning from his mission, Slade found Grant and little Rose both asleep on the couch.
"I should have known better." sighed the mercenary. Ravager opened his eyes and frowned...
"Dad... I'm sorry, but Rose didn't-
"Shh, it's okay. I'll take you back to school in the morning." You'd be nice to get your sister to bed, though." Deathstroke asked him. The killer knew that the situation was hard for his oldest son. This robbery was probably just an excuse to occupy his mind. Gently, Grant lifts Rose off the couch and takes her to bed.
"Grant? I don't want you to take any more contracts from any more kids at your school, okay? It's unprofessional." Ordered Slade from the living room.
"Yes, Dad. I promise I will." Lied, Grant.
Slade sighed and threw his bloody sword on the couch.

Arrow worried again.
"Will it take long to heal?" If his daughter couldn't feed herself properly because of this problem... ... the hero feared her health would deteriorate quickly.
Lily frown:"months..or years. My body kind of stopped healing years ago because of experiments"

Sanguis Sanguis

Lily frown:"months..or years. My body kind of stopped healing years ago because of experiments"

Sanguis Sanguis
Arrow frowned. He would have liked to find something reassuring to say, but now he couldn't find anything to say... He needed some time to think about it.
"Do you want to go to sleep now?" He asked, "Even if you don't have dreams... At least it's resting."

Arrow frowned. He would have liked to find something reassuring to say, but now he couldn't find anything to say... He needed some time to think about it.
"Do you want to go to sleep now?" He asked, "Even if you don't have dreams... At least it's resting."
Lily nod:"i will try, if worse comes to worse i might not be able to control my wolf tonight"
Sanguis Sanguis

"Does that mean you could hurt others or yourself?" Oliver worried. "Maybe you'd rather I stayed here?"
Lily shake her head:"i usually dont hurt others unless they attack. But i wouldnt be in control of that, mostly myself would be hurt if i shift. If you want to stay you may but im not gonna to make you if you dont want to"
Sanguis Sanguis

Lily shake her head:"i usually dont hurt others unless they attack. But i wouldnt be in control of that, mostly myself would be hurt if i shift. If you want to stay you may but im not gonna to make you if you dont want to"
Sanguis Sanguis
"No, I'd rather stay with you." Oliver replied with a smile
That way, he could check on her and do something if she couldn't control herself.

"No, I'd rather stay with you." Oliver replied with a smile
That way, he could check on her and do something if she couldn't control herself.
Lily smiled:"thank you" she felt a bit of a headache from crystal yelling mentally
Crystal mentally yells:'FEED me!'
Sanguis Sanguis

Lily smiled:"thank you" she felt a bit of a headache from crystal yelling mentally
Crystal mentally yells:'FEED me!'
Sanguis Sanguis
"You're welcolme Lily! I'll just go get dressed in civilian clothes and I'll be right back." Said Oliver before he left for his office. The hero sighed. Someone had come into his office. AGAIN. As he tidied up his papers, he noticed that Grant's school records were back in his desk... But now, it was surprisingly lighter. 'Slade really does think I am a fool if he thinks I didn't notice...' he thought, putting on his most comfortable suit.

"You're welcome Lily! I'll just go get dressed in civilian clothes and I'll be right back." Said Oliver before he left for his office. The hero sighed. Someone had come into his office. AGAIN. As he tidied up his papers, he noticed that Grant's school records were back in his desk... But now, it was surprisingly lighter. 'Slade really does think I am a fool if he thinks I didn't notice...' he thought, putting on his most comfortable suit.
Lily watch as oliver in his arrow suit go to his office, as she drinks some more water then lays down in nurse bed
Sanguis Sanguis

Oliver returned to the nurse's office with a ton of paperwork then sat down in a chair.
"Good night, Lily," he said quietly before he started to work.
Lily smile lightly:"good night oliver"
She close her eyes and tries to sleep

Lily phone beep for a moment, message from kaito with an attachment

Sanguis Sanguis

Users who are viewing this thread

Back