• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High School AU

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Oliver looked up at his daughter, wondering who could be calling her so late...
Lily sleeps
Her phone still has the message attachment on it but to see it, one would need to know her phone passcode.

Kaito was in his dorm, he yawn and heads to cafeteria to get some food

Sanguis Sanguis

Lily sleeps
Her phone still has the message attachment on it but to see it, one would need to know her phone passcode.

Kaito was in his dorm, he yawn and heads to cafeteria to get some food

Sanguis Sanguis
Oliver stopped working for a while to watch his daughter sleep. The hero still couldn't realise that the girl sleeping in that bed was his own child...

Grant slept on the couch while Slade was busy cleaning his sword over the sink. The mercenary looked out the window to catch a glimpse of the moonlight in the sky. In a few hours, the sun would rise and the killer would face all those screaming children for another day...
Ugh.

Oliver stopped working for a while to watch his daughter sleep. The hero still couldn't realise that the girl sleeping in that bed was his own child...

Grant slept on the couch while Slade was busy cleaning his sword over the sink. The mercenary looked out the window to catch a glimpse of the moonlight in the sky. In a few hours, the sun would rise and the killer would face all those screaming children for another day...
Ugh.
Kaito gets food from cafeteria And heads back to his dorm
Lily sleeps trying to mentally calm her wolf down
Sanguis Sanguis

Kaito gets food from cafeteria And heads back to his dorm
Lily sleeps trying to mentally calm her wolf down
Sanguis Sanguis
When he had finished cleaning his weapons, Slade lifted Grant off the couch and took him back to the car. It was better not to risk Joey waking up before Grant and feeling betrayed when he found out that his brother had broken their agreement. All the way to the high school, Grant remained asleep.

Oliver finally fell asleep on his paperwork.

When he had finished cleaning his weapons, Slade lifted Grant off the couch and took him back to the car. It was better not to risk Joey waking up before Grant and feeling betrayed when he found out that his brother had broken their agreement. All the way to the high school, Grant remained asleep.

Oliver finally fell asleep on his paperwork.
after an hour or two lily body starts to shift into a medium size teenage wolf pup, crystal controling her body, eyes turn dark wolf blue . she whimper alot lowly for awhile and tries to reach over to the bag filled with deer meat
Sanguis Sanguis

after an hour or two lily body starts to shift into a medium size teenage wolf pup, crystal controling her body, eyes turn dark wolf blue . she whimper alot lowly for awhile and tries to reach over to the bag filled with deer meat
Sanguis Sanguis
Slade arrived at the school still in his Deathstroke outfit and dropped his son off in his bed . Since morning was near, Slade decided to stay at school and walked around the school thinking that all the students were in bed.

Arrow awoke to the sounds Lily was making. The hero was a little surprised to see that his daughter had turned into a wolf and he didn't want to move too much.

Slade arrived at the school still in his Deathstroke outfit and dropped his son off in his bed . Since morning was near, Slade decided to stay at school and walked around the school thinking that all the students were in bed.

Arrow awoke to the sounds Lily was making. The hero was a little surprised to see that his daughter had turned into a wolf and he didn't want to move too much.
whimper some as she moves, she has white wolf fur. crystal controling lily, back bleeding some, reaches over grabbing deer meat with wolf teeth and limp back over in the bed
Sanguis Sanguis

whimper some as she moves, she has white wolf fur. crystal controling lily, back bleeding some, reaches over grabbing deer meat with wolf teeth and limp back over in the bed
Sanguis Sanguis
Slade was changing in his classroom when he perceived the presence of an animal in the school... The mercenary wondered which kid had been foolish enough to bring an animal here.

Grant awoke to the whimpers of the wolf, his hearing being over-developed. The boy wondered how he had managed to get into his dorm room after falling asleep on the couch. Having a hunch that his father was also in the facility, he went to look for him.

Arrow thought that this transformation into a wolf might have aggravated his daughter's injury. The hero stood up slowly so as not to frighten the wolf and leaned over to the canine to observe her back. It was bleeding.

Slade was changing in his classroom when he perceived the presence of an animal in the school... The mercenary wondered which kid had been foolish enough to bring an animal here.

Grant awoke to the whimpers of the wolf, his hearing being over-developed. The boy wondered how he had managed to get into his dorm room after falling asleep on the couch. Having a hunch that his father was also in the facility, he went to look for him.

Arrow thought that this transformation into a wolf might have aggravated his daughter's injury. The hero stood up slowly so as not to frighten the wolf and leaned over to the canine to observe her back. It was bleeding.
crystal controling lily look over at oliver and growls, trying to eat deer meat, back bleeding red and green...
Sanguis Sanguis

Peter looks at the arm "Hey it has a nero cortex."
Albert: "A what?"
Peter 1048: "I was gonna ask the same thing."
Peter: "A Nero cortex basically your brain but in the form of electronic hardware. Move you two." He inserrs the nero cortex in the robot. As he closes the circuitry.
Comicwolf Comicwolf
Nero cortex was broke in half and needed few repairs
Albert_Drake Albert_Drake

Albert: "It's broken."
Peter: "Yeah I see that."
Peter starts repairing it as soon as it was done he puts it back in the robot.
Peter 1048: "I got it's circuitry back in working order."
Peter: "Well let's check this baby out."
He closes the robot with the repaired nero cortex.
Comicwolf Comicwolf

crystal controling lily look over at oliver and growls, trying to eat deer meat, back bleeding red and green...
Sanguis Sanguis

Sanguis Sanguis
Grant walked into his father's classroom...
"Dad, did you hear that? Asked the boy as he sat down on the desk. "He sounded like a suffering animal." Slade shrugged his shoulders.
"Yeah, but it's none of my business." The mercenary replied.

"Okay, well... Hold still. I'm gonna try to find the nurse. Or at least some disinfectant..." Says Oliver, panicked. The hero started looking everywhere for the nurse.

Grant walked into his father's classroom...
"Dad, did you hear that? Asked the boy as he sat down on the desk. "He sounded like a suffering animal." Slade shrugged his shoulders.
"Yeah, but it's none of my business." The mercenary replied.

"Okay, well... Hold still. I'm gonna try to find the nurse. Or at least some disinfectant..." Says Oliver, panicked. The hero started looking everywhere for the nurse.
Crystal controling lily eats the deer meat
Nurse was taking a nap in hawkeye hammock in the janitor closet

Meanwhile harry and anya were praticing some ideas for projects

Sanguis Sanguis

Crystal controling lily eats the deer meat
Nurse was taking a nap in hawkeye hammock in the janitor closet

Meanwhile harry and anya were praticing some ideas for projects

Sanguis Sanguis
Arrow found a bottle of disinfectant and slowly approached the wolf.
"Okay, you're gonna have to be quiet..." Oliver whispered as he spilled disinfectant on sterilized cotton. The hero began to stop the blood from spilling by pressing the cotton against the animal's back.

Albert: "It's broken."
Peter: "Yeah I see that."
Peter starts repairing it as soon as it was done he puts it back in the robot.
Peter 1048: "I got it's circuitry back in working order."
Peter: "Well let's check this baby out."
He closes the robot with the repaired nero cortex.
Comicwolf Comicwolf

'Lets see if this works....'
(Peter has a lanky build. He has brown messy hair and green eyes.)

His hologram appears infront of them and looks around the room at them feeling bit suprised but greatful:"thank you i been stuck in here for so long...i havent been able to communicate to anyone. Im just suprised that the others havent found me. My name is peter parker, im from earth TRN633 and someone has taken over my body..."
Albert_Drake Albert_Drake

Arrow found a bottle of disinfectant and slowly approached the wolf.
"Okay, you're gonna have to be quiet..." Oliver whispered as he spilled disinfectant on sterilized cotton. The hero began to stop the blood from spilling by pressing the cotton against the animal's back.
Crystal controling her growls lowly at oliver as he put the cotton with disinfectant on her back causing bits of stinging pain, her voice different from lily: "or what? You gonna get me in trouble?" Whisper loud
Sanguis Sanguis

Crystal controling her growls lowly at oliver as he put the cotton with disinfectant on her back causing bits of stinging pain, her voice different from lily: "or what? You gonna get me in trouble?" Whisper loud
Sanguis Sanguis
"I'm going to see what's making that noise." Grant decides as he stands up.
"You're still in Ravager, you little genius..." Slade replied. "Besides, you should be in your dorm room by now. "
"You go ahead. I want to know what's going on, please." Insisted Grant. Deathstroke sighed and walked towards the source of the noise.

"No. Or I'm gonna have to find a way to imobilize you and you're not gonna like it at all ,little puppy " Oliver replied, applying the disinfectant as gently as possible.
"Well, I'll have to put bandages on now."

"I'm going to see what's making that noise." Grant decides as he stands up.
"You're still in Ravager, you little genius..." Slade replied. "Besides, you should be in your dorm room by now. "
"You go ahead. I want to know what's going on, please." Insisted Grant. Deathstroke sighed and walked towards the source of the noise.

"No. Or I'm gonna have to find a way to imobilize you and you're not gonna like it at all ,little puppy " Oliver replied, applying the disinfectant as gently as possible.
"Well, I'll have to put bandages on now."
Crystal wolf hearing picks up says worried:"someones coming....im not a puppy....."
Sanguis Sanguis

Crystal wolf hearing picks up says worried:"someones coming....im not a puppy....."
Sanguis Sanguis
"Of course you're not a puppy..." Arrow said as he wrapped his back in bandages.
"Damn." He said as he heard someone coming too.

Slade walked into the nurse's office and looked at the wolf before looking at Arrow with a slight smile.
"Does the principal know you're keeping a wolf pet in the school?" he asked slyly.
"Does the principal know you stole your son's school records to alter them?" Arrow replied, tightening Lily's bandages a little.
"What? What are you talking about?" Slade asked as he walked up to them, angry.

"Of course you're not a puppy..." Arrow said as he wrapped his back in bandages.
"Damn." He said as he heard someone coming too.

Slade walked into the nurse's office and looked at the wolf before looking at Arrow with a slight smile.
"Does the principal know you're keeping a wolf pet in the school?" he asked slyly.
"Does the principal know you stole your son's school records to alter them?" Arrow replied, tightening Lily's bandages a little.
"What? What are you talking about?" Slade asked as he walked up to them, angry.
Crystal watch as slade walked in watching them speak to each other, whimper a bit as oliver tighten the bandages a bit
Staying quiet
Sanguis Sanguis

Crystal watch as slade walked in watching them speak to each other, whimper a bit as oliver tighten the bandages a bit
Staying quiet
Sanguis Sanguis
"Don't play innocent. It doesn't suit you at all... It's weird that it's your kid's file that's disappearing, isn't it?" Oliver insisted. The hero checked that Lily wasn't bleeding too much under the bandages and patted her head gently.
"Do you have shit in your ears? I'm telling you I didn't do it." Slade replied. The mercenary sat on the bed right next to Lily, too angry to remember the wolf's presence.
"If it isn't you... Then it's Grant." Deduces Arrow.
"Are you saying my son is a thief?! This could very well be the fault of the school administration!"
"You're a professional fucking killer, why do you expect your son to be the Dalai Lama?! "Oliver replied, pushing the mercenary a little.
"Don't you fucking touch me! "Deathstroke screamed, even more angry.
"Oh, yeah? I do what I want, Slade!" The hero shouted, pushing the mercenary harder. Deathstroke slammed him in the back of the head.

"Don't play innocent. It doesn't suit you at all... It's weird that it's your kid's file that's disappearing, isn't it?" Oliver insisted. The hero checked that Lily wasn't bleeding too much under the bandages and patted her head gently.
"Do you have shit in your ears? I'm telling you I didn't do it." Slade replied. The mercenary sat on the bed right next to Lily, too angry to remember the wolf's presence.
"If it isn't you... Then it's Grant." Deduces Arrow.
"Are you saying my son is a thief?! This could very well be the fault of the school administration!"
"You're a professional fucking killer, why do you expect your son to be the Dalai Lama?! "Oliver replied, pushing the mercenary a little.
"Don't you fucking touch me! "Deathstroke screamed, even more angry.
"Oh, yeah? I do what I want, Slade!" The hero shouted, pushing the mercenary harder. Deathstroke slammed him in the back of the head.
Crystal gets up getting pissed growling at deadstoke for hurting arrow, she tackle him to the wall, eyes starting to glow a little
Sanguis Sanguis

Crystal gets up getting pissed growling at deadstoke for hurting arrow, she tackle him to the wall, eyes starting to glow a little
Sanguis Sanguis
"What the hell's wrong with your wolf?! "Slade asked as he pushed the animal away.
"Lily, calm down, you'll only hurt yourself more!" Oliver said, worried about his daughter.
"What's the matter, can't you stand up for yourself?! "Slade asked.
Oliver approached the mercenary and punched him.
"That's the best you can do? My little girl hits harder than that!" Slade laughed.
"Oh, because even your daughter hits you? That doesn't surprise me. "Oliver replied.
"Oh Shut the fuck up."

"What the hell's wrong with your wolf?! "Slade asked as he pushed the animal away.
"Lily, calm down, you'll only hurt yourself more!" Oliver said, worried about his daughter.
"What's the matter, can't you stand up for yourself?! "Slade asked.
Oliver approached the mercenary and punched him.
"That's the best you can do? My little girl hits harder than that!" Slade laughed.
"Oh, because even your daughter hits you? That doesn't surprise me. "Oliver replied.
"Oh Shut the fuck up."
Crystal growled at slade then look at oliver:"im not her...." she starts tearing at slade leg to hurt him since he is hurting oliver

Sanguis Sanguis

Crystal growled at slade then look at oliver:"im not her...." she starts tearing at slade leg to hurt him since he is hurting oliver

Sanguis Sanguis
Slade screamed because of the sharp pain in his leg.
"I'm warning you, asshole... "If you don't get her off my fucking leg, I'll wring her neck. "Slade growled.
Grant ran into the nurse's office, alerted by his father's screams.
"Daddy, are you okay?!" The boy worried. The mercenary notices the wolf biting his father's leg and he began to panic.
"Let go of him! Bad wolf!" he said. Grant wasn't sure what to do. He didn't want to kill the wolf.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back