• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High School AU

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
May heard a voice next to her, and jumped out of her skin. “Eep!” She said quietly, and then gained her composure.
“Sorry, you kinda scared me a little. Unfortunately, yes, I might be lost.” She said to the young man next to her, brushing her hair out of her face.

@Miasmith17

kaito:"valuable jewels.......theres a crown jewel called the moonstone....its held at central city muesum"
lily looked up at them out of snapping from her own thoughts:"no questions except how long till they have the court case?"

matt:"usually a day or two before they announce the date"

she nod lightly and looked at oliver

Sanguis Sanguis
Grant nodded, interested.
"Okay but don't even think about betraying me or I'll make you regret it. "Accepted Grant by handing Kaito her file. "I'll get the crown as soon as I can."

Oliver smiled. "Perfect," he said.

Grant nodded, interested.
"Okay but don't even think about betraying me or I'll make you regret it. "Accepted Grant by handing Kaito her file. "I'll get the crown as soon as I can."

Oliver smiled. "Perfect," he said.
Kaito shake his hand:"i wont, but do you want the file destroyed or rewritten?"

Matt stands up with his walking stick and grabs briefcase:"now i must be on way, i need to go check on a friend and get some information on a current case. Lily i hope you heal or get better soon...it was good to meet you oliver" he shake their hand then left with file envelope, his walking stick tap the floor as he walked out to the taxi

Sanguis Sanguis

May heard a voice next to her, and jumped out of her skin. “Eep!” She said quietly, and then gained her composure.
“Sorry, you kinda scared me a little. Unfortunately, yes, I might be lost.” She said to the young man next to her, brushing her hair out of her face.

@Miasmith17
Steve chuckle lightly:"well im steve rogers one of the teachers here...lets get you to the admin office to get your schedule"

Clint in admin office still in bit of pissed mood about his coffee

5cookie 5cookie

Kaito shake his hand:"i wont, but do you want the file destroyed or rewritten?"

Matt stands up with his walking stick and grabs briefcase:"now i must be on way, i need to go check on a friend and get some information on a current case. Lily i hope you heal or get better soon...it was good to meet you oliver" he shake their hand then left with file envelope, his walking stick tap the floor as he walked out to the taxi

Sanguis Sanguis

Steve chuckle lightly:"well im steve rogers one of the teachers here...lets get you to the admin office to get your schedule"

Clint in admin office still in bit of pissed mood about his coffee

5cookie 5cookie
"Rewritten. I'd rather not make it sound too suspicious. Of course you'll have to leave a few things out. No one will be fooled. I don't look like a model student, but I guess this school doesn't know EVERYTHING I've done yet. "Grant replied. The boy wondered if Oliver had noticed the missing file, but as far as he knew, the hero was busy with the necklace thing.

"He seems like a nice guy. " Said Arrow to Lily after the lawyer left. Oliver was initially concerned that the guardian of his daughter was the kind of possessive man who'd do anything to keep Lily away from others... Of course, those were the kind of paranoid thoughts that rarely come true.

"Rewritten. I'd rather not make it sound too suspicious. Of course you'll have to leave a few things out. No one will be fooled. I don't look like a model student, but I guess this school doesn't know EVERYTHING I've done yet. "Grant replied. The boy wondered if Oliver had noticed the missing file, but as far as he knew, the hero was busy with the necklace thing.

"He seems like a nice guy. " Said Arrow to Lily after the lawyer left. Oliver was initially concerned that the guardian of his daughter was the kind of possessive man who'd do anything to keep Lily away from others... Of course, those were the kind of paranoid thoughts that rarely come true.
Lily look at him and nod:"matt is very nice and kinder than the other guardian. Helps me out when needed, lets me have some freedom"

Kaito nod:"i will have it done by tommorow then" he put file in his bag

Sanguis Sanguis

Lily look at him and nod:"matt is very nice and kinder than the other guardian. Helps me out when needed, lets me have some freedom"

Kaito nod:"i will have it done by tommorow then" he put file in his bag

Sanguis Sanguis
"I'm grateful for what he's done for you." Oliver affirmed with a sincere smile.
"Since I've been away for a long time I have a lot to take care of. I'll come back later to see how you are." Said Olive as she stood up.
"But before I go... Are you sure there's nothing you want to tell me?" Arrow insisted one last time.

Grant nodded his head.
"By the way, what is your name?" he asked. Since he was about to commit a serious crime for this boy, he might as well know who he was.

"I'm grateful for what he's done for you." Oliver affirmed with a sincere smile.
"Since I've been away for a long time I have a lot to take care of. I'll come back later to see how you are." Said Olive as she stood up.
"But before I go... Are you sure there's nothing you want to tell me?" Arrow insisted one last time.

Grant nodded his head.
"By the way, what is your name?" he asked. Since he was about to commit a serious crime for this boy, he might as well know who he was.
Kaito look at him:"im kaito kuroba"

Lily smile back:"thank you..." she was about to grab her small burito until he spoke, looks at him:"i dont know how to tell you exactly...." she didnt know how he would take either one

Sanguis Sanguis

Kaito look at him:"im kaito kuroba"

Lily smile back:"thank you..." she was about to grab her small burito until he spoke, looks at him:"i dont know how to tell you exactly...." she didnt know how he would take either one

Sanguis Sanguis
"I'd tell you my name, but it's written on my school record. "Anything you read in there about my fucked-up family, though, please keep it to yourself... I wouldn't want my dad to see you as an embarrassment if you know what I mean... "Advised Grant with a wink. The young mercenary was very serious about this. If Kaito were to tell the whole school that the French teacher had been shot in the eye by his crazy ex-wife, Slade would make his life hell. With that, the boy closed his bag and walked out of the library.

Oliver sat back down, patient.
"Whatever it is, I'm ready to hear it all. It's a crazy world out there after all." Said the hero, smiling.

"I'd tell you my name, but it's written on my school record. "Anything you read in there about my fucked-up family, though, please keep it to yourself... I wouldn't want my dad to see you as an embarrassment if you know what I mean... "Advised Grant with a wink. The young mercenary was very serious about this. If Kaito were to tell the whole school that the French teacher had been shot in the eye by his crazy ex-wife, Slade would make his life hell. With that, the boy closed his bag and walked out of the library.

Oliver sat back down, patient.
"Whatever it is, I'm ready to hear it all. It's a crazy world out there after all." Said the hero, smiling.
Kaito nod and heads to dorm:"understood"
'Doesnt mean that i cant use this as a opprotunity though....'

Lily felt bit suprise, she took a calm breath:"how much did you know about mother?'

Sanguis Sanguis

Kaito nod and heads to dorm:"understood"
'Doesnt mean that i cant use this as a opprotunity though....'

Lily felt bit suprise, she took a calm breath:"how much did you know about mother?'

Sanguis Sanguis
Grant went to his father's classroom, who was busy grading the last papers of the day.
"What did you do with the body?" asked the boy as he sat at Slade's desk...
"Don't sit there, for heaven's sake..." "I put it in the trunk of the car. I'll get rid of it later... Before it really starts to smell. "Slade replied. The mercenary looked up at his son, suspicious.
"Hmm... You've done something stupid again, haven't you?" Guessed Slade. Grant tilted his head to the side.
"Not yet, but it won't be long now... I'm going to steal something from the Central City Museum. How's that sound? Asked Grant. Crime was far from taboo in the Wilson family.
"As long as you do your homework and don't mess around in school, you can do what you want, son. "But don't do anything as Ravager that might tarnish Deathstroke's image. Our two alter egos are linked in people's minds", Slade advised.
"All right, Dad," promised Grant with a big smile.

Oliver lowered his head.
"Well... To be honest, I don't know who she is...when I was younger, I've been with a lot of women." Arrow was a little embarrassed to say that to his own daughter.

Grant went to his father's classroom, who was busy grading the last papers of the day.
"What did you do with the body?" asked the boy as he sat at Slade's desk...
"Don't sit there, for heaven's sake..." "I put it in the trunk of the car. I'll get rid of it later... Before it really starts to smell. "Slade replied. The mercenary looked up at his son, suspicious.
"Hmm... You've done something stupid again, haven't you?" Guessed Slade. Grant tilted his head to the side.
"Not yet, but it won't be long now... I'm going to steal something from the Central City Museum. How's that sound? Asked Grant. Crime was far from taboo in the Wilson family.
"As long as you do your homework and don't mess around in school, you can do what you want, son. "But don't do anything as Ravager that might tarnish Deathstroke's image. Our two alter egos are linked in people's minds", Slade advised.
"All right, Dad," promised Grant with a big smile.

Oliver lowered his head.
"Well... To be honest, I don't know who she is...when I was younger, I've been with a lot of women." Arrow was a little embarrassed to say that to his own daughter.
Lily frowned:"it was before you were gone for years....she had long blond hair, brown eyes, always kept running off by next morning.....had a moon mark on her right shoulder...."
Sanguis Sanguis

Lily frowned:"it was before you were gone for years....she had long blond hair, brown eyes, always kept running off by next morning.....had a moon mark on her right shoulder...."
Sanguis Sanguis
"I'm gonna go home now. It's getting late and I got a guy to shoot tonight. "Says Slade, putting on his jacket.
"Do I... Can I go home too?" Asked Grant with those puppy-dog eyes. Slade sighed and put a little kiss on his son's forehead.
"Sorry, little fella... "I've already dropped your suitcase off at your doorms. And... I guess Joey is not ready to see you yet. " Answered Slade. Deathstroke felt really bad seeing his oldest son so sad that Joey was mad at him.
"It's okay, I understand..." ... sighed Grant as he walked out of the classroom with his father.

Oliver nodded his head.
"Yes, I... I see who it is. What's happened to him? I mean, you don't have to talk about it if you don't feel like talking about it.

"I'm gonna go home now. It's getting late and I got a guy to shoot tonight. "Says Slade, putting on his jacket.
"Do I... Can I go home too?" Asked Grant with those puppy-dog eyes. Slade sighed and put a little kiss on his son's forehead.
"Sorry, little fella... "I've already dropped your suitcase off at your doorms. And... I guess Joey is not ready to see you yet. " Answered Slade. Deathstroke felt really bad seeing his oldest son so sad that Joey was mad at him.
"It's okay, I understand..." ... sighed Grant as he walked out of the classroom with his father.

Oliver nodded his head.
"Yes, I... I see who it is. What's happened to him? I mean, you don't have to talk about it if you don't feel like talking about it.
Lily frowned and shook her head:"you need to know because i dont know if you know what happened to her. That night you last saw her, at midnight she went back to her home....

Flashback of explaination
Daphne ran the forest with her wolf speed trying to get back to the packgrounds quickly, going through the bushes to get there

once she got there, two guards were there waiting for her and capture her taking her to her partner frostbite.....

frostbite sat on his flat high rock looking down at his lover with anger, and demands her to never leave the pack agian

daphne felt sad and never loved frostbite, after four months, he found out she was pregnant and well fade to black

She managed to sneak out during the sixth month giving oliver sister thea a letter telling her to put it somewhere they always went to.
But thats when she found out about oliver fake death on the boat causing her to leave and never return

Around the final month when lily was aready born during the winter their pack was attack and outnumbered......

Daphne gave lily to garen her guard and was surrounded told to tell where the baby was, she told them it was too late and was slaughtered.

Garen when he heard of oliver return brought lily to him, when lily was still a baby and oliver found her on a park bench alone, thinking of calling the police, leaving for a moment to call but then finds shes gone by the time he check back on her
Garen tried finding someone to take care of her and unfortunatly went to a different world using a spell and thats how she ended up with vlad the evil guardian

"And thats what happened..." lily said

Sanguis Sanguis

Lily frowned and shook her head:"you need to know because i dont know if you know what happened to her. That night you last saw her, at midnight she went back to her home....

Flashback of explaination
Daphne ran the forest with her wolf speed trying to get back to the packgrounds quickly, going through the bushes to get there

once she got there, two guards were there waiting for her and capture her taking her to her partner frostbite.....

frostbite sat on his flat high rock looking down at his lover with anger, and demands her to never leave the pack agian

daphne felt sad and never loved frostbite, after four months, he found out she was pregnant and well fade to black

She managed to sneak out during the sixth month giving oliver sister thea a letter telling her to put it somewhere they always went to.
But thats when she found out about oliver fake death on the boat causing her to leave and never return

Around the final month when lily was aready born during the winter their pack was attack and outnumbered......

Daphne gave lily to garen her guard and was surrounded told to tell where the baby was, she told them it was too late and was slaughtered.

Garen when he heard of oliver return brought lily to him, when lily was still a baby and oliver found her on a park bench alone, thinking of calling the police, leaving for a moment to call but then finds shes gone by the time he check back on her
Garen tried finding someone to take care of her and unfortunatly went to a different world using a spell and thats how she ended up with vlad the evil guardian

"And thats what happened..." lily said

Sanguis Sanguis

Grant goes up to the dorms and put on his Ravager outfit after sending Joey yet another apology... By this time, the Central City Museum was already closed . It would take him a while to get there, get through the security system, take out the few guards he could get past. The mercenary realized he might have a roommate and left a note for him or her, "Don't freak out if some guy with a sword in his back comes in the middle of the night, I'm your roommate and I do weird stuff so please don't ask questions or we'll be uncomfortable forever.
P.S., there's cookies on top of the cupboard. Help yourself."
After leaving the note on the dorm door, Grant climbed out the window.

"Wow... I didn't expect that... I'm sorry about your mom. I really am." Oliver replied, pensively.

Grant goes up to the dorms and put on his Ravager outfit after sending Joey yet another apology... By this time, the Central City Museum was already closed . It would take him a while to get there, get through the security system, take out the few guards he could get past. The mercenary realized he might have a roommate and left a note for him or her, "Don't freak out if some guy with a sword in his back comes in the middle of the night, I'm your roommate and I do weird stuff so please don't ask questions or we'll be uncomfortable forever.
P.S., there's cookies on top of the cupboard. Help yourself."
After leaving the note on the dorm door, Grant climbed out the window.

"Wow... I didn't expect that... I'm sorry about your mom. I really am." Oliver replied, pensively.
Lily frown but nod understandly:"i wish i could have met her but im glad i have you...theres something else.....she wasnt fully human"

(im praying may doesnt get scared by grant....)
Sanguis Sanguis

Metal doc ock arm was crawling up and down hallway as anya and harry chased him with nets

'come on we gotta catch it...how can it be operational if doc ock is in a comma....' harry shouted out to anya
'way ahead of you, you take entrance of hallway i''ll take the back' anya said

'shoot what am i gonna do? i cant see whats chasing me but its cause the arm to go opposite way then i needed to go to' peter thought as he was controling the arm but loosing bit of control

Lily frown but nod understandly:"i wish i could have met her but im glad i have you...theres something else.....she wasnt fully human"

(im praying may doesnt get scared by grant....)
Sanguis Sanguis
Once Grant arrived at the museum, he had to neutralize the few guards guarding the building. These men really hadn't been trained properly... One swipe of the sword in the spine, and they'd all fallen dead.
The boy retrieved the precious crown from his receptacle after bypassing all the traps. "Magnificent... Kaito will probably sell it on the darknet or use it for magical rituals. What a waste..." Ravager thought as she admired the crown. The boy smashed the security cameras and left the museum with the jewel in his bag.

Oliver raised his eyebrows.
"You mean she was a meta human ?" he asked.
(Yep it's not very reassuring to have him as a roommate.)

Once Grant arrived at the museum, he had to neutralize the few guards guarding the building. These men really hadn't been trained properly... One swipe of the sword in the spine, and they'd all fallen dead.
The boy retrieved the precious crown from his receptacle after bypassing all the traps. "Magnificent... Kaito will probably sell it on the darknet or use it for magical rituals. What a waste..." Ravager thought as she admired the crown. The boy smashed the security cameras and left the museum with the jewel in his bag.

Oliver raised his eyebrows.
"You mean she was a meta human ?" he asked.
(Yep it's not very reassuring to have him as a roommate.)
lily shook her head:"no not exactly she could..change into a wolf.....the others of her pack had powers though"

crystal mentally facepalm:'this isnt going to end well......'
(god if he had lily as a roommate it would be hell probably for slade and oliver... but yes may is gonna be very scared and it would scare others too)
Sanguis Sanguis

lily shook her head:"no not exactly she could..change into a wolf.....the others of her pack had powers though"

crystal mentally facepalm:'this isnt going to end well......'
(god if he had lily as a roommate it would be hell probably for slade and oliver... but yes may is gonna be very scared and it would scare others too)
Sanguis Sanguis
Grant decided to hang out on the rooftops of Central City before heading back to the dorms. The boy ate a hot dog and spent an hour playing with baby pigeons he had found in their nest on a gutter.
"You're particularly ugly, but I like you..." he smiled and said. As a small kid , Grant had a passion for killing small animals he picked up in his backyard. Of course, his mother thought it was unhealthy and would yell at him when the little boy brought them into the house. Slade wasn't around often enough to notice so he never knew anything about this . By now, Ravager had found bigger prey to satisfy his sadistic needs... So he left the baby pigeons alone and headed back to school.

Oliver couldn't help but be surprised by his daughter's revelations. It wasn't a small thing, though...
"Does this mean... Does that mean you can change too?" Asked the hero. He knew that people with these kinds of powers sometimes had a hard time controlling themselves. Or that there were some very dangerous side effects... Oliver felt a wave of anxiety run through him and tried to keep it from showing on his face.

(Poor May. Yet it's not Grant's intention to be frightening. He thinks he acts normal )

Albert wakes up and gets dressed as hw puts his costume under his clothes. "I gotta find Anya and say sorry for ditching her."

Grant decided to hang out on the rooftops of Central City before heading back to the dorms. The boy ate a hot dog and spent an hour playing with baby pigeons he had found in their nest on a gutter.
"You're particularly ugly, but I like you..." he smiled and said. As a small kid , Grant had a passion for killing small animals he picked up in his backyard. Of course, his mother thought it was unhealthy and would yell at him when the little boy brought them into the house. Slade wasn't around often enough to notice so he never knew anything about this . By now, Ravager had found bigger prey to satisfy his sadistic needs... So he left the baby pigeons alone and headed back to school.

Oliver couldn't help but be surprised by his daughter's revelations. It wasn't a small thing, though...
"Does this mean... Does that mean you can change too?" Asked the hero. He knew that people with these kinds of powers sometimes had a hard time controlling themselves. Or that there were some very dangerous side effects... Oliver felt a wave of anxiety run through him and tried to keep it from showing on his face.

(Poor May. Yet it's not Grant's intention to be frightening. He thinks he acts normal )
lily went silent for a while thinking about it, afraid of his reaction:"yes..."
crystal mentally spoke:'and the daughter of disappointment year award goes to.....'
galaxia:'no crystal shut up'
Sanguis Sanguis

meanwhile
anya and harry kept trying to capture doc ock metal arm
anya blocked the front and harry blocked the back trying to keep it from escaping

Albert_Drake Albert_Drake

Albert walks out of his room putting his hoodie on and looks for Anya. He finds her and approaches her. "Hey Anya sorry for ditching you last night. I had a few errands to run."
@Miasmith17

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1577755570471.jpg
    FB_IMG_1577755570471.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 1
Metal doc ock arm crawled forward and backwards trying to find a way out, it tries crawling towards harry but he blocks the path
then the arm starts crawling to get past anya and she blocks the way
@Miasmith17 Albert_Drake Albert_Drake

Users who are viewing this thread

Back