• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High School AU

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Oliver nodded, listening to what the lawyer said.
"Do you need any papers from me? Like identification, financial reports, criminal record, affidavits from relatives to prove I can take care of a child? I'm asking because I have most of those papers in my office if that makes things easier. "

Oliver nodded, listening to what the lawyer said.
"Do you need any papers from me? Like identification, financial reports, criminal record, affidavits from relatives to prove I can take care of a child? I'm asking because I have most of those papers in my office if that makes things easier. "
matt nod looking over at him, hand still on braille paper:"of course, mostly criminal records, affidavits and identification...."
lily got a voice message on phone and list to it for a minute..........
he notice lily slow heart pace go slower, realizing she had now turn bit sad but still felt bit glad

Sanguis Sanguis

matt nod looking over at him, hand still on braille paper:"of course, mostly criminal records, affidavits and identification...."
lily got a voice message on phone and list to it for a minute..........
he notice lily slow heart pace go slower, realizing she had now turn bit sad but still felt bit glad

Sanguis Sanguis
"I'll get that." Says Arrow as he leaves to go to his office. The vigilante remembered how his table was overflowing with papers. Oliver took a moment to get his personal papers and noticed that someone had been going through his desk. The hero grinned as he noticed that Grant's school records were missing.
"I'm sure it's Slade... I'm gonna have to give him a dressing-down. " Murmured the hero as he walked back to the nurse's office with his papers ... If Slade thought he was going to lay down the law in HIS school, he'd soon regret it.
"There's Mr. Murdock. I've got everything except a certificate from a relative." Announced Arrow with a slight smile.

Lily was talking to matt while oliver went to go get the papers
Matt felt suprised:"are you sure?"
She nod
Soon oliver walked back in
["There's Mr. Murdock. I've got everything except a certificate from a relative." Announced Arrow with a slight smile.]
Matt looked at oliver:"alright i will have these copied by the printer in here then hand you back the originals...but we might need a certificate just in case..."
Sanguis Sanguis

"What kind of certificate?" Asked Oliver, raising his eyebrows. "You mean to prove that Lily is my daughter?"

"What kind of certificate?" Asked Oliver, raising his eyebrows. "You mean to prove that Lily is my daughter?"
Matt nod:"yes or the certificate from relative"

Kaito was walking through library till he notice grant looking through some files
Sanguis Sanguis

Matt nod:"yes or the certificate from relative"

Kaito was walking through library till he notice grant looking through some files
Sanguis Sanguis
Oliver nodded his head in agreement.
"I'll try to get them as soon as I can. " the hero promise.

Grant pulls his school records out of his bag and begins to consider whether to replace the file or just destroy it.

Oliver nodded his head in agreement.
"I'll try to get them as soon as I can. " the hero promise.

Grant pulls his school records out of his bag and begins to consider whether to replace the file or just destroy it.
Kaito whisper from behind a bookshelf:"pssst! Come here.."

Matt moved his hand down the braille documents:"good, now if you want you may both start filling out the paperwork...."

Lily starts filling it out with oliver, wondering if she should tell him about what happened to mother or about her abilities

Sanguis Sanguis

Kaito whisper from behind a bookshelf:"pssst! Come here.."

Matt moved his hand down the braille documents:"good, now if you want you may both start filling out the paperwork...."

Lily starts filling it out with oliver, wondering if she should tell him about what happened to mother or about her abilities

Sanguis Sanguis
Grant turns, frowning, and walks towards Kaito.
"What do you want?" he asked in a low voice.

Oliver fills out his share of the paperwork and gives Lily a worried look.
"Are you gonna be okay? You look worried."

Grant turns, frowning, and walks towards Kaito.
"What do you want?" he asked in a low voice.

Oliver fills out his share of the paperwork and gives Lily a worried look.
"Are you gonna be okay? You look worried."
Lily shook her head and lied a bit:"i will be fine...."
Kaito smirk:"i can help change your information or get rid of it...."
Sanguis Sanguis

Lily shook her head and lied a bit:"i will be fine...."
Kaito smirk:"i can help change your information or get rid of it...."
Sanguis Sanguis
Arrow wasn't very convinced by what Lily had told him, but he didn't want to push too hard so as not to make her feel uncomfortable.

Grant raised an eyebrow.
"First of all, how do you know about my case, and second of all, why should I trust a weird guy hiding in a library?" Asked Slade's son, dubitative.

Arrow wasn't very convinced by what Lily had told him, but he didn't want to push too hard so as not to make her feel uncomfortable.

Grant raised an eyebrow.
"First of all, how do you know about my case, and second of all, why should I trust a weird guy hiding in a library?" Asked Slade's son, dubitative.
Kaito point to his file:"because you took that file...and two i know how to get rid of things or change them...i done it recently to some files here at the school..i know things"
Lily still felt bit worried, writing about nervousness and other things, on other notes she puts has issues with skin
And then once it got to name, she put lily m queen.
Matt smiled to himself

Sanguis Sanguis

Kaito point to his file:"because you took that file...and two i know how to get rid of things or change them...i done it recently to some files here at the school..i know things"
Lily still felt bit worried, writing about nervousness and other things, on other notes she puts has issues with skin
And then once it got to name, she put lily m queen.
Matt smiled to himself

Sanguis Sanguis
Grant squinted, still suspicious.
"I see. And how much money do you ask for a case as heavy as mine? Like assaults, robberies, teacher break-ins, threats..." This boy who came out of nowhere didn't inspire any confidence. Through his association with criminals and his father's associates, Grant had come to place little credence in what others were saying.

Oliver finishes filling out his papers and quickly signs.
"All right, I'm done," he says.

Grant squinted, still suspicious.
"I see. And how much money do you ask for a case as heavy as mine? Like assaults, robberies, teacher break-ins, threats..." This boy who came out of nowhere didn't inspire any confidence. Through his association with criminals and his father's associates, Grant had come to place little credence in what others were saying.

Oliver finishes filling out his papers and quickly signs.
"All right, I'm done," he says.
kaito smirk and lean agianst bookshelf:"i usually dont ask for money at all, just a favor for later......meaning you owe me when the time is right...."

lily put on extra notes: sometimes stays out late, goes to forest to unstress.before signing it
she hand papers to matt:"finished..."
then scans the papers that oliver gave to matt, once finished she give the originals back to oliver and the copied ones to matt
matt takes the papers from lily, organizing them together along with the copied ones and put them in a brown file envelope

Sanguis Sanguis

kaito smirk and lean agianst bookshelf:"i usually dont ask for money at all, just a favor for later......meaning you owe me when the time is right...."

lily put on extra notes: sometimes stays out late, goes to forest to unstress.before signing it
she hand papers to matt:"finished..."
then scans the papers that oliver gave to matt, once finished she give the originals back to oliver and the copied ones to matt
matt takes the papers from lily, organizing them together along with the copied ones and put them in a brown file envelope

Sanguis Sanguis
"What kind of favor? You know, I wouldn't risk throwing myself into molten lava to save you... "Said Grant with a slight smile.

Oliver watched Matt work in silence wondering what was bothering Lily...

"What kind of favor? You know, I wouldn't risk throwing myself into molten lava to save you... "Said Grant with a slight smile.

Oliver watched Matt work in silence wondering what was bothering Lily...
kaito smiled lightly and chuckle:"nah nothing like that, a job involves stealing big jewels......"

matt closed file envelope and put it into his suit case:"that should be everything is there any questions?"

lily thought to herself
galaxia:'might be a good idea to tell him'

she frown mentally:'what if that causes him to stay away from me?'

crystal shook head mentally:'no that doesnt seem good.....but oh well if he leaves u you can always stay far away from him'

Sanguis Sanguis

kaito smiled lightly and chuckle:"nah nothing like that, a job involves stealing big jewels......"

matt closed file envelope and put it into his suit case:"that should be everything is there any questions?"

lily thought to herself
galaxia:'might be a good idea to tell him'

she frown mentally:'what if that causes him to stay away from me?'

crystal shook head mentally:'no that doesnt seem good.....but oh well if he leaves u you can always stay far away from him'

Sanguis Sanguis
"Hmm. Sounds interesting. What kind of jewelry?" Grant asks. The boy was familiar with the art of robbery, although like his father, he was more skilled at murder.
Ravager wanted to behave himself so his little brother wouldn't worry, but a discreet crime wouldn't get him in too much trouble.

"I have no questions. Lily, do you? "Arrow asked after noticing his daughter hadn't yet answered

"Hmm. Sounds interesting. What kind of jewelry?" Grant asks. The boy was familiar with the art of robbery, although like his father, he was more skilled at murder.
Ravager wanted to behave himself so his little brother wouldn't worry, but a discreet crime wouldn't get him in too much trouble.

"I have no questions. Lily, do you? "Arrow asked after noticing his daughter hadn't yet answered
kaito:"valuable jewels.......theres a crown jewel called the moonstone....its held at central city muesum"
lily looked up at them out of snapping from her own thoughts:"no questions except how long till they have the court case?"

matt:"usually a day or two before they announce the date"

she nod lightly and looked at oliver

Sanguis Sanguis

Last edited by a moderator:
Zatanna couldn't blame Billy for not wanting to talk to Loki. He still seemed very nervous after all, and Loki didn't really seem like he wanted to be disturbed, as far as she could tell. And honestly, she didn't really feel like she needed to deal with his diatribe about his cruel father or whatever, that would probably ensue.

"Why do I say he's only on our side for now?" she replied. "It's just a little hard to trust him, given that he's the god of mischief and all. But he hasn't really done anything against us yet, as far as I know. I mean, he's not a saint or anything, but he doesn't seem to be too different from the billion other edgy teens out there. This one just happens to be a prince of a divine realm."

Still, she didn't really seem like she had anything better to do. "Hey Loki," she said at a medium volume, half expecting to get no reply. "You missed the dance too? What were you up to?"

Letho Letho SandyMandy SandyMandy

May walked through the doors of the school quietly, attempting to not be noticed. This was a school for heroes and villains, and she was quite worried a villain would just come up to her and beat her up out of nowhere. I mean, sure, she can fly, but can’t defend herself that well. She had always kept to herself. Her long, platinum colored hair fell down in front of her face, hiding her bright blue eyes that were staring down at her books clutched in her arms. Sure, most people would use a backpack, but she used hers to hide her wings. And yeah, she could just make them not visible, but it felt more natural for her when they were able to be seen. She sighed, and used her mind to pick up her books and carry them behind her. It wasn’t like she wouldn’t have been noticed eventually anyway.

May walked through the doors of the school quietly, attempting to not be noticed. This was a school for heroes and villains, and she was quite worried a villain would just come up to her and beat her up out of nowhere. I mean, sure, she can fly, but can’t defend herself that well. She had always kept to herself. Her long, platinum colored hair fell down in front of her face, hiding her bright blue eyes that were staring down at her books clutched in her arms. Sure, most people would use a backpack, but she used hers to hide her wings. And yeah, she could just make them not visible, but it felt more natural for her when they were able to be seen. She sighed, and used her mind to pick up her books and carry them behind her. It wasn’t like she wouldn’t have been noticed eventually anyway.
Steve roger was walking through the hall heading to his classroom till he noticed the young student walking down the hallway, he walk over and smiled lightly:"hey there are you lost?"
5cookie 5cookie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back