• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High School AU

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Stephen smiled as he said this. "Thank you i pride myself on my many areas of expertise, my teacher was hundreds of years old so he had many things to teach me about all sorts of things but mostly my main focus is on the mystic arts."
@Miasmith17

Stephen smiled as he said this. "Thank you i pride myself on my many areas of expertise, my teacher was hundreds of years old so he had many things to teach me about all sorts of things but mostly my main focus is on the mystic arts."
@Miasmith17
Clint smiled:"he seems very wise, i was wondering if you like to teach two classes of course this can be temporary but its because of less staff that we need to have someone teach more than one class"

Zachjoker Zachjoker

He wasn't really surprised that a school of this size would have a few staffing issues. "Sure I have no problem teaching whatever is needed of me I'm here to help."
@Miasmith17

He wasn't really surprised that a school of this size would have a few staffing issues. "Sure I have no problem teaching whatever is needed of me I'm here to help."
@Miasmith17
Clint:"pretty much anything other than archery, science, history or gym is needing a teacher...."
Zachjoker Zachjoker

Last edited by a moderator:
"It does, I don't know why it would though. Maybe because we aren't from this world." He holds Anya arm and looks it her. "Does it still hurt?"

Scott
Scott didn't know what was worse. The fact that Jason had just given him advice (that would most likely work) for getting out of the dance. Or the fact that he was seriously considering taking it. Jason's smoking didn't really bother him at all, but he did appreciate the fact that the other boy wasn't blowing the smoke in his face.

When Jason was out of earshot, Scott sat backwards, tipping his head towards the ceiling and sighed "I must be going insane. Did he just give useful advice without backchat or some kind of snarky remark?"
Concord Concord (A.J.)

Elliott
The fight was over. An anticlimactic ending. No doubt the brawlers would be in trouble later on. He settled himself into the corner, dumping his bag on the ground and started to text Tabitha. The two had exchanged numbers a while back. The text read:
I've just watched two guys get into an arguement over who is the biggest jock. They then got their asses trashed by some other nerdier guy. Is this really normal human behaviour or is it a jock thing?

He then pulled out a book and began to read. Like most of the books he owned it was slightly battered around the edges, and the margins were full of notes and small sketches. The comments were mainly his sarcastic retorts on the plot or dialogue.
Lyth Lyth (Tabitha)

A.J.
Jason was......still Jason it seemed. Although he did look pretty awful. A.J. hadn't seen a lot of him since the whole chip incident. Jason was keeping strange hours, even for somebody who attended a school filled with vigilantes, heroes and soon to be villians. And he smoked, no surprise there. No doubt it was contributing to his current state.

He did however give Scott advice that could actually work. His roommate was just as surprised by this as he was. He placed a hand on Scott's shoulder. "It would seem so, are you going to follow it?" He asked. A.J. wouldn't mind having Scott at the dance, at least there would be somebody worth talking to there. Plus A.J. kind of wanted to see what his roommate would look like in a tux.
_gallifrog_ _gallifrog_

Strange looked around as they walked through the school he was amazed at it all. "It's quite the school you have here like nothing I've seen before."
@Miasmith17
Clint look over at the nurses office as they stop by it:"wayne and mr queen are both funding the school, its why we can afford more events and clubs....the school was built to help students learn as well as deal with their powers"
He look in the nurses office through the half cracked blinds and frowned noticing lily still in bandages on the nurse bed followed by flash thompson in the second bed
Zachjoker Zachjoker

"She's glitching maybe you can help." @Miasmith17
Kaito give a serious look and nod:"anya you need to come with me now seems you are going to meet someone who can help sooner than we anticipated"
Kaito leads anya to elevator to the dorms:"albert is it?" he said looking at him before elevator doors close "i need you to check on flash and harry make sure they arent having glitches either..."
Albert_Drake Albert_Drake

Strange listened as the man told him about the men funding the school he had heard the names before. He reached into his pocket and pulled out his checkbook, he wrote a check for $500,000 and handed it to clint. "Consider this my donation to help the future generation."
@Miasmith17

Strange listened as the man told him about the men funding the school he had heard the names before. He reached into his pocket and pulled out his checkbook, he wrote a check for $500,000 and handed it to clint. "Consider this my donation to help the future generation."
@Miasmith17
Clint was suprised, holding the check after stephan handed it to him:"i shall let mr wayne know...but um how are you rich?" He was just very suprised
Zachjoker Zachjoker

Strange laughed at the question. "Well i still have to make a living some how so when i'm not protecting the world i still do a bit of work at the hospital i am still a doctor after all."
@Miasmith17

Users who are viewing this thread

Back