• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High School AU

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
kaito and anya are inside of kaito room, he lock the door and windows
anya gives him a confused look:"who exactly?"
kaito takes out a medium small black box:"anya you cant meet her yet.....but im initiating you will you promise to help us and only work for us?"
anya gave a confident look:"yes...i will but what is this exactly"
he open the box and place the small black g watch on her right wrist
the watch gave off a bit of light around her body, her arm stop glitching.
watch turns invisible
kaito smiled:"welcome to the team.....'
thankfully by then albert would have gotten to the door
harry eyes widen:"i better go" he heads to elevator
meanwhile a very large hidden headquarters in the forest very very deep underground, a female in a nightwing suit was watching camera monitors of different worlds and the school, she notice terry and her eyes widen in blue domino mask, blue highlights in her black hair extentions speaking to herself:"terry? how.....wait your not my terry from universe earth five......hmm this could interfere with the plan....." she glitches more and uses a syring of purple liquid in her arm
'just a bit longer.....please.....' she thought to herself

Albert_Drake Albert_Drake

Albert knocks Kaito's room. "Hey roomie is everything okay in there?"
Anya is suprised:"so you are?"
Kaito heard albert and shout:"yes everything is fine...." he nod
Anya:"whats the next plan?"
Kaito whisper to her:"remember from the email meeting tonight after dance...."
Anya nod and walks over to the door unlocking and opening it seeing albert
Albert_Drake Albert_Drake

Strange looked at the blood he was a little confused to why it had a green colour to it. "I'm not sure but whatever it is we'll find out soon enough and then we can work on finding a match."
@Miasmith17

Strange looked at the blood he was a little confused to why it had a green colour to it. "I'm not sure but whatever it is we'll find out soon enough and then we can work on finding a match."
@Miasmith17
Nurse analyze the blood with computer and gives a confuse look:"this dna isnt fully human...."

Strange rushed over and took a look for himself. "Hmmm she's right this is interesting, could make things a little more tricky. Nurse i need you to try and isolate the other type and identify it, it could be the key."
@Miasmith17

Strange rushed over and took a look for himself. "Hmmm she's right this is interesting, could make things a little more tricky. Nurse i need you to try and isolate the other type and identify it, it could be the key."
@Miasmith17
Nurse researches it more, finds results after several minutes:"its half wolf dna...." she says suprised
Clint sighed not suprised since he knows
Zachjoker Zachjoker

Strange thought for a moment. "This could make things very difficult we need something that's a match or her body might reject it." He turned and looked at Clint. "Do you have anyone else here that would have part wolf in them at all even if it's not the same type just having to wolf part might be enough."
@Miasmith17

Natasha Romanoff.jpg
Natasha

Natasha pulled on her long red locks. Was it time for a hair cut? She took a breath before running her fingers through her hair. For now, the locks would stay and she'd contemplate chopping them off another day. She pulled the zipper on her leather suit up a little more before walking out the door. Lunch had just ended and she'd need to prepare her class for this evening. There were so many things yet to teach them. The students usually fell on two spectrum's, they either felt prepared, which was over confidence, or they were terrified for the future. The latter was far easier to mold, yet the first group were quicker on their feet. She was intrigued to see which end her students were on now.

ivana_santacruz_by_bofeng_db1m6hn-350t.jpg
Ravana

She dropped her phone, it clunked against the concrete, heat swelling in her hands. Frustration burned in her stomach and she took a deep breath before leaning over to fish her phone off the ground. She slid it into her pocket, trying not to melt the plastic. Her aunt, she gritted her teeth, picking a fight for no reason. She pulled her long black hair back into a pony before scanning the grounds. She wasn't hungry for lunch and ducked out on the front yard to avoid everything. She glanced back at the building, soon the next class would start and she'd be back at the grind.​

Strange thought for a moment. "This could make things very difficult we need something that's a match or her body might reject it." He turned and looked at Clint. "Do you have anyone else here that would have part wolf in them at all even if it's not the same type just having to wolf part might be enough."
@Miasmith17
Clint thought for a moment:"no unfortunatly but what about the other side *he looks at computer* the red blood seems human.....why dont we try to match it?"
Zachjoker Zachjoker

After a while Kurt figured he should go and try and figure out where his classes were maybe meet some people but he was a little nervous about the last one. He put on his cloak and pulled up and set out. He wandered around for awhile looking at his schedule then he saw the piece of paper about the dance when he saw the word mandatory his heart jumped he figured he'd just go alone and worst case he could just teleport out. He continued to wander around looking for his classes he hadn't really seen anyone yet but he was bound to run into someone eventually but he couldn't spend all his time in his room.

Strange looked at the nurse. "Can you try and separate the two types and identify the human blood type if we can match that it might be enough for the transfusion really it's our only hope at this point if not it will take her body a few days to recoup all the blood."
@Miasmith17

Ravana tapped the phone in her pocket, it was vibrating wildly in. Well, she had class to attend. Biting her lip, she headed toward the building. She would simply explain she couldn't talk, school was the priority, words she'd spoken. Ravana pulled open the door and stepped into the cool building, heat still running through her body. Calming down was more difficult than she'd anticipated. No one could get under her skin quite like her aunt. She balled her hands and headed down the hall. She figured the other students would be along shortly.​

Kurt found his next class and walked inside he found a seat in the back corner of the room and sat down. He was nervous being here but he had come here to learn and no matter how nervous he was around people nothing would stop him from doing that. He sat in the room, kept his hood up and waited for the other students to arrive and class to begin.

Scott
Scott felt the warmth of A.J's hand on his shoulder and instantly relaxed. His shoulders slumped slightly and for some reason he felt a lot better. The whole dance thing didn't seem as big a problem as he originally thought. It was if all he had been needing at that moment was A.J's touch. Or maybe to be more precise- A.J. himself. Scott was beginning to realise that he actually liked A.J. Maybe he would go to the dance after all, even if it was just to see his roommate in a suit.

"I don't think spending the spending puking my guts up is preferable to attending the dance. So I guess I'm going to have to go to the dance" He didn't make any attempt to move away from A.J's touch.
Concord Concord (A.J.)

Elliott
Elliott hadn't got far in his book before Tabitha's reply came through. He nearly laughed out loud at her text, but then remembered that he was in the cafeteria. He got that she was joking, they did have a very similar humour style. The second text came through shortly after. He replied quickly:

"Most definitely! I don't think I could handle the hotbed of teenage hormones that will be the dance"

Looking at the time he realised it was probably time to get to class. He packed up and arrived in class just before the bell rang. He headed to his usual seat down in
the back row, his trench coat billowing slightly.

To his surprise there was already somebody sitting there. A person he didn't recognise, with a hood pulled up over their face. Unconsciously he touched the scar running from his temple through his eye and down to his cheek bone. He sat down next to him.

Lyth Lyth (Tabitha)
Zachjoker Zachjoker (Kurt)

Freshmen, sophomores, and juniors: physics
Seniors: History)))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back